Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 167

Author Topic: Super Academy two IC: Akira is bad at not naking people angry.  (Read 125689 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Super Academy two IC: Yukari is bad at friends.
« Reply #2400 on: February 24, 2014, 08:13:08 am »

"Baiting me will not work, Mister Johnson."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #2401 on: February 24, 2014, 08:56:18 am »

Enki patiently waits on the side. He thought to himself: I could burn that contract...
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #2402 on: February 24, 2014, 10:12:52 am »

Mr. Johnsons aid helped Erden a little when it came to algebra. However, wheneve Mr. Johnson left, study quickly became impossible. Erden, like many students, were becoming transfixed with the scene that was taking place. This was not acceptable. But his eyes were not drawn towards the two men. Rather, his focus was on that of the slender frame of the young girl. For as many eyes were on them, they were also upon her. Erden knew exactly what it felt like to be stared at.

The feeling was unpleasant, an invasive feeling that people are watching your every move, every breath. Their eyes would feel like a mighty load of stones beating down upon her self-consciousness repeatedly with each heartbeat. The absolute feeling of loneliness in a room crowed with people. Right now, he knew what she was feeling. That need to escape; to break away.

Looking past her, he spotted the familiar face of Enki with his own eyes trained upon the situation. It was written on his face that he too was unhappy with this situation. Perhaps if they could work together, they could put a stop to this situation immediately. They needed something a big. A distraction to clear the room, and give the girl time to slip away from the slimy men in suits. Erden waved his hand stealthily in an effort to catch Enki's eyes.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2403 on: February 24, 2014, 10:23:48 am »

Mr. Johnson nods to Enki and subtly points to the contract.
"Baiting you? Don't be so prideful. I'd rather punch you and then explain myself to my employer later. Although... my name and apperance is classified information on all major planets so I may have to... rectify that."
He smirks.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #2404 on: February 24, 2014, 10:39:12 am »

Mr. Johnson nods to Enki and subtly points to the contract.
"Baiting you? Don't be so prideful. I'd rather punch you and then explain myself to my employer later. Although... my name and apperance is classified information on all major planets so I may have to... rectify that."
He smirks.

(74+5) Erden caught onto Mr. Johnson's not-so-subtle finger pointing with surprising quickness. The Son of the Mountain quickly waved his hands in the counter-affirmative. Doing anything to that contract directly was a terrible idea and would only contribute to making the situation far worse. Further, physically harming the men in suits would be even worse. No, right now there was a need for a different kind of distraction. Erden looked about the room in desperation, until his eyes began lingering on the ceiling.
BIRDS.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2405 on: February 24, 2014, 10:45:52 am »

"I am no idiot. The contract you see there is but one copy." Akira smiled.
"And surely, by forcing her out of this, you will deprive her family. Is that not right, Aoi-chan?"

Aoi was giving him a stare that could kill an elephant. She sensed that the large, rock-manipulating student nearby also sympathised.....and Enki.

Enki was here. For some reason, she felt.....emboldened by his presence. She didn't know why: she'd only known him for a while, but nonetheless, she felt empowered.

It was a feeling she had to swallow. Attacking Akira verbally would result in him depriving her family of something they needed. He was right.

"....you are correct." She practically forced that out of herself; inside, she was raring to fight, to make him leave.

But she knew that risking her family's well being was not worth it.

Akira smiled. "There you have it."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2406 on: February 24, 2014, 10:48:56 am »

"I could one up you in whatever service you provide. Don't tempt me into helping her and her kin do so as well."
He isn't lying.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2407 on: February 24, 2014, 10:52:32 am »

"Ah," he smiled. "Good point. Say, it would be such a shame, though, if something were to happen to her family finances. This....marriage is the polite way for me and my family to take over; and surely, taking over a business as a business is perfectly legal? Anyway, interfering in another land's affairs would be frowned down upon, would it not?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2408 on: February 24, 2014, 10:54:56 am »

"Maybe if I had not had affairs with lands before."
He says completely serious.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2409 on: February 24, 2014, 10:56:46 am »

"Interesting. I come here to talk business, though, not about your imagined conquests."
He sighs and continues talking to Aoi about the contract.

Aoi herself seems to be tensing up as he comes nearer, but he doesn't do anything. He sits down, and asks her to look through the papers, which she does, hesitantly.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2410 on: February 24, 2014, 10:59:27 am »

Mr. Johnson pulls out a phone and walks away.
"Hey Big G..."

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #2411 on: February 24, 2014, 11:01:25 am »

((If I may interecede... I don't think Deus Ex Machina is a good way to proceed. Let us wait for Projeck on this matter.))
BIRDS.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2412 on: February 24, 2014, 11:03:16 am »

((If I may interecede... I don't think Deus Ex Machina is a good way to proceed. Let us wait for Projeck on this matter.))
((I imagine God to be more of a trickster mentor; He'd probably only pull Aoi out of it if He thought that nobody else could.

I did hint at several things. Her grandfather doesn't want her to do it, she's looking for an out, and Akira is non-super.

You have three options, even without a literal Deus ex Machina. :P))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2413 on: February 24, 2014, 11:05:08 am »

"What do you mean 'Satan isn't allowed to do that'?!"
Mr. Johnson yells.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2414 on: February 24, 2014, 11:06:39 am »

((Meanwhile, in Hell...
Satan is sitting around, hundreds of women lying satisfied on his bedroom floor, when...
"Big L, we need you!"
"Ugh, what is it?"
"Another one of your children is vowing revenge on you!"
"Again? I thought we handled that last week. Big G can handle that shit."

Just needed to share that.))
Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 167