Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2132 2133 [2134] 2135 2136 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2485058 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #31995 on: August 13, 2016, 12:19:42 pm »

Huh. Very interesting, both of those things. S'that a map of the inside of Origin of something, PW?

So humans are essentially the sperm of god in ER...

Gives 'jizzing all over the multiverse' a new meaning!
That is the first level of "Kublik Kai's Rod Of Joy" a stupid pulpy sci-fi dungeon I'm idly doing when ever I don't wanna do anything that requires too much thought.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #31996 on: August 13, 2016, 08:12:02 pm »

So anyone still need to give me their thing for epilogue stuff?

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #31997 on: August 13, 2016, 09:02:00 pm »

I mean, if giving you my thing will help ensure Dester's greatness in the mutliverses to come I ... oh, you meant an epilogue action. Oh well.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31998 on: August 13, 2016, 09:08:39 pm »

What's this about epilogue stuff?
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #31999 on: August 13, 2016, 09:13:00 pm »

What's this about epilogue stuff?
Game is over. PW is witing everyones' after-stories. post what you want your character to do after the apocalypse.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #32000 on: August 14, 2016, 01:38:06 am »

I missed the post about the epilogue but I was expecting something like it after the missions stopped updating. I'll talk to piecewise and see what I'll do from here, since it requires some answers. It won't be anything grand. Mostly.

So that nothing that happened in-world but via PMs is lost to the ages, have I posted Milno's extremely awkward confession to the AM? I know I've posted his chat with the alien power source.

Edit: And Dester gets should get his recognition, even if it's delayed.
Missed it too (but someone kindly linked it -- and I got a nice PM to remember!)
...I'm generally unaware on what Feyri would do since a LOT has happened that was important to her, that I couldn't participate in (and thus am unaware on what she did in reaction, like Jim's Death, for example). But if I'm posting it, it's a concise "move for reformations in cybernetics programs that equal treatment be seen in motive and programming, towards the models created for any general purpose interaction with people." Pretty much because of him. Probably also as an aside, adding in an educational or correctional procedure to how the universe-at-large treats their inmates. (so we wouldn't be flailing around like we did back there; tiny part I didn't like much because it seemed out of character? but that's just me :/ )
Add in any other 'help other people with their goals--specifically stick with Milno or Lyra or Remi', those that she spent time with knowing.

I hope I didn't miss anything important? Outstanding debts and all?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 04:17:50 am by Tiruin »

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #32001 on: August 14, 2016, 03:50:33 am »

Since I haven't followed the game and have no idea of what's been happening since my sudden and inexplicable departure (sorry about that btw) at roughly the time the Lurker in the Angles happened, I think I'll go with that, unless nothing else catastrophic happened and he's been forcibly evacuated along with the rest of the planet, Anton has probably perished either some time before, or during the destruction of Hephaestus and the rest of the universe. If he's somehow still alive after all that, he'll probably live out the rest of his natural life just being a regular tech; he won't have 'upgraded' himself with cybernetics, and is much too old-fashioned to keep pursuing dreams of physics-breaking grandeur after having physics broken so hard out from under him.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #32002 on: August 14, 2016, 05:05:28 am »

<Shameless self-advertisement>

Hey you people with crippling Tinker addiction! I made a short game for designing a super soldier! Feel free to stop by and get your fix!

</Shameless self-advertisement>
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32003 on: August 14, 2016, 12:37:08 pm »

So the Mission:Confused Conquistador hasn't been updated in a month. Does this happen often?
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #32004 on: August 14, 2016, 12:42:20 pm »

So the Mission:Confused Conquistador hasn't been updated in a month. Does this happen often?

Alright, lets do the epilogue then. Because as much as I like the players in ER, I really don't feel like running it as it used to be. I like having some crunch to push against. Lets me make threats that are threats without being stupid.

So, here's how we do epilogue. Either here or via PM just let me know what your character wants to do. Assume our plan of escaping into other universes worked.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32005 on: August 14, 2016, 12:43:40 pm »

My curse of having things die just when I join them strikes again.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #32006 on: August 15, 2016, 09:26:10 am »

The epilogue cutoff date is Wednesday.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #32007 on: August 15, 2016, 10:07:53 am »

Time to pointlessly obsess over my entry without actually changing anything!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #32008 on: August 15, 2016, 11:55:28 pm »

The robot stares at you for a long moment, eyes wide, face unmoving. Then it begins speaking, very quickly.

"... SYNTAX ERROR, UNKNOWN QUANTITY, INTRUDER. I CAN PROVIDE PERSONAL ASSISTANCE AS WELL AS ACTIVATE THE REMAINING EXECUTIVE SECURITY ANDROIDS ON SITE; OTHER ASSISTANCE MAY BE RENDERED AS IT IS DISCOVERED, BUT THESE ARE THE KNOWN ASSISTANCE AVENUES. ANALYZING. ERROR. SECURE DATA STORAGE CONNECTION OFFLINE. IN ORDER TO PROTECT COMPANY SECRETS, IT IS RECOMMENDED TO EITHER MANUALLY CONVEY PHYSICAL DATA STORAGE UNITS OUT OF THE BUILDING OR DESTROY THEM TO PREVENT POSSIBLE LOSS."
DO IT RENEGADE! DO EEETTT! Totes not saying this due to any personal investiment
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #32009 on: August 16, 2016, 09:42:41 am »

Time to pointlessly obsess over my entry without actually changing anything!

Ditto. Well, I also hope Piecewise won't roll for clearly pure RP actions & inter-PC interactions, but that's about it.
Oh well! The End is Nigh!  :'(
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.
Pages: 1 ... 2132 2133 [2134] 2135 2136 ... 2205