Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2129 2130 [2131] 2132 2133 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2485057 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #31950 on: August 08, 2016, 02:01:31 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Yeah, I'm gonna give everyone a bit. Radio is out of town I know, so I don't want to start this up before we're all ready.

And as luck would have it, I'm back baby, and writing Miya's end game as we speak.

Small question, would you like me to pm the people who haven't yet posted an epilogue to inform them? People like Ironyowl, who aren't very active anymore but whose character is relatively well established.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #31951 on: August 08, 2016, 02:11:56 pm »

Yeah, I'm gonna give everyone a bit. Radio is out of town I know, so I don't want to start this up before we're all ready.

And as luck would have it, I'm back baby, and writing Miya's end game as we speak.

Small question, would you like me to pm the people who haven't yet posted an epilogue to inform them? People like Ironyowl, who aren't very active anymore but whose character is relatively well established.
Sure. Let me look in my pm box real fast...Beirus, Empi, UP, and Egan all pm'd me stuff, so don't do them. But anyone else, feel free.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #31952 on: August 08, 2016, 04:13:04 pm »

Another small question: Some people's plans were short and succinct, while others were... more verbose. Are there going to be any repressions against those who gave longer replies (like, only doing part of what they planned to, in the fine tradition of truncating too long actions), and if so, would you please make it known beforehand so maybe those unfortunate souls would have the chance to reconsider and give you shorter statements? Or are longer epilogue plans okay equally with shorter ones?
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #31953 on: August 08, 2016, 04:35:43 pm »

I ... yeah, I should probably be asking about that.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31954 on: August 08, 2016, 04:42:44 pm »

It's literally the last ER action you're gonna make. I think we can assume that PW will let it count. :P

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #31955 on: August 08, 2016, 06:38:03 pm »

Sorry if it's too long or badly written. I hope it gives you an idea of how I imagine Flint's mind/goals/personality. Just choose whatever's more fun and/or easier to write for you, I won't complain or anything, I trust your judgment and writing capabilities. And if you don't like something or want me to change it or if you want me to give more info about something, just say so.

Spoiler: Flint Westwood Endgame (click to show/hide)

Also, do you need any help collecting these? Or are you just copy-pasting them to a txt as they appear?

Edit: Oh, also, what will happen with Steve? If he needs help to GTFO then Flint would do whatever he could to help, he really likes Steve, since he's one of the few -people- AIs who were nice to him and talked to him and actually helped save his life multiple times.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 12:19:28 am by Parisbre56 »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #31956 on: August 08, 2016, 09:06:19 pm »

Flint is up there with Lyra, Gus, Petra, and a couple others Dester would "collect" if he could, surrounding himself with what he views as the best for what he wants to do (and also those being the people who seem to need or want some sort of connection afterthe end of everything.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #31957 on: August 09, 2016, 09:47:01 am »

Another small question: Some people's plans were short and succinct, while others were... more verbose. Are there going to be any repressions against those who gave longer replies (like, only doing part of what they planned to, in the fine tradition of truncating too long actions), and if so, would you please make it known beforehand so maybe those unfortunate souls would have the chance to reconsider and give you shorter statements? Or are longer epilogue plans okay equally with shorter ones?
Nothing purposeful, but I'll be rolling for things so the more actions you do, the greater chance of one or more failing and impacting the rest.

Sorry if it's too long or badly written. I hope it gives you an idea of how I imagine Flint's mind/goals/personality. Just choose whatever's more fun and/or easier to write for you, I won't complain or anything, I trust your judgment and writing capabilities. And if you don't like something or want me to change it or if you want me to give more info about something, just say so.

Spoiler: Flint Westwood Endgame (click to show/hide)

Also, do you need any help collecting these? Or are you just copy-pasting them to a txt as they appear?

Edit: Oh, also, what will happen with Steve? If he needs help to GTFO then Flint would do whatever he could to help, he really likes Steve, since he's one of the few people AIs who were nice to him and talked to him and actually helped save his life multiple times.

You can collect them if you want, but they're all fairly straight forward right now, just sitting on the page as they are.

If you wanna help steve, you can just put that in your action. "Help steve if he needs it".

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #31958 on: August 09, 2016, 12:14:20 pm »

By the way...anyone here want to contribute some art for a game I'm releasing soon? This rule set is kinda plain looking.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31959 on: August 09, 2016, 12:58:36 pm »

By the way...anyone here want to contribute some art for a game I'm releasing soon? This rule set is kinda plain looking.

What kind of game?

Also, Miyamoto's plan for the end times:

« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 01:57:32 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #31960 on: August 09, 2016, 02:10:22 pm »

« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 04:28:54 pm by Pancaek »

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31961 on: August 09, 2016, 05:34:10 pm »

I'd be happy to contribute... but depending on the style/quality you're after, you might do better to ask around on the Creative Projects subforum.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #31962 on: August 09, 2016, 06:31:00 pm »

I wonder if ER:Redux should aim for  either suicide squad or Rick and Morty.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31963 on: August 09, 2016, 06:40:47 pm »

I imagine Rick and Morty-style being like the pilot, where we're Morty and you're Rick.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31964 on: August 09, 2016, 07:22:44 pm »

I'd say more Rick and Morty, with a dash of suicide squad. I'd like some absurdity and (un)intentional hilarity, while also given what seem like, well, suicide missions. Ok, maybe not straight up suicide missions, but where it's like, "Yup, you're fucked and going into THAT particular hell hole. Good luck! Ha!"
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 07:54:33 pm by renegadelobster »
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!
Pages: 1 ... 2129 2130 [2131] 2132 2133 ... 2205