Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2128 2129 [2130] 2131 2132 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2484631 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #31935 on: August 02, 2016, 09:51:52 pm »

so sigging that
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #31936 on: August 03, 2016, 07:02:30 am »

Oh... oh. Well, time to join in on the epilogue, then!
(I'll stick with the "Maurice wakes up on SSaint's ship" version and work up from there, since that's how events have apparently unfolded without his agency.)

But before that - sorry for the absence, and great thanks to everyone for this wonderful experience! I will always remember these lovely, Tinker-madness-, Mind-unravelling-horror-, Piecewise-snarkiness -filled days. ;)

« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 08:52:43 am by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31937 on: August 03, 2016, 04:47:39 pm »

Spoiler: Eddie Gracerei (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31938 on: August 04, 2016, 01:43:09 am »

Alright, lets do the epilogue then. Because as much as I like the players in ER, I really don't feel like running it as it used to be. I like having some crunch to push against. Lets me make threats that are threats without being stupid.

So, here's how we do epilogue. Either here or via PM just let me know what your character wants to do. Assume our plan of escaping into other universes worked.
Spoiler: Mycroft Jones (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 01:50:55 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #31939 on: August 04, 2016, 03:42:15 pm »

Spoiler: Henry (click to show/hide)
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #31940 on: August 05, 2016, 11:39:06 pm »

Well, super toy con was interesting.

I got a gun holster in a blind bag. I'm not sure why.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31941 on: August 06, 2016, 02:31:04 am »

Question, I heard the next version of this game is going to be held on a different forum? And if that's the case, what's going to happen to the E.R. subforum here on Bay12?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 02:32:37 am by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #31942 on: August 06, 2016, 02:43:16 am »

Where did you hear that?
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #31943 on: August 06, 2016, 04:28:55 am »

Question, I heard the next version of this game is going to be held on a different forum? And if that's the case, what's going to happen to the E.R. subforum here on Bay12?
we're play testing the next version (or at least one of the possible versions) in a thread right here. So far, mechanically it's decent, though I'm on the fence about the strength and hp mechanic.

Whatever game comes, it will likely be done right here. (though pw does run other games in the standard rtd subforum)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #31944 on: August 06, 2016, 08:30:59 am »

Game will be done here. no worries.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31945 on: August 06, 2016, 11:34:34 am »

Where did you hear that?

People were straight up saying "E.R. is ending." I wanted to check it out.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #31946 on: August 06, 2016, 12:43:00 pm »

Spazy looks both ways before staring intently at TMC
"You are cordially invited to join Sir Jackson in Orgy-verse for orgies and fun time. Thank you"
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #31947 on: August 06, 2016, 01:34:14 pm »

Where did you hear that?

People were straight up saying "E.R. is ending." I wanted to check it out.
Well, that part is true, but the next one being on different forum is false news, as it appears.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #31948 on: August 07, 2016, 06:06:00 am »

By the way, where did our other people go? Radio, Cael, Pancake, UP, Toaster, etc. They seem to have gotten really quiet ever since we started doing this Redux stuff.

I guess I haven't updated the other threads...
Past two weeks had been busy and hellish. I'm only now catching up to the subforum. I knew I'd probably be unable to respond as quickly as you'd like due to stuff happening so I never tried to join the new ER test. I had e-mail alerts on for my mission so I could at least write a quick response to that if necessary.

Alright, lets do the epilogue then. Because as much as I like the players in ER, I really don't feel like running it as it used to be. I like having some crunch to push against. Lets me make threats that are threats without being stupid.

So, here's how we do epilogue. Either here or via PM just let me know what your character wants to do. Assume our plan of escaping into other universes worked.
Ah, we're doing this then? I hope I have some time left, I think it'll take me a while to write what I'm thinking.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #31949 on: August 08, 2016, 11:20:16 am »

By the way, where did our other people go? Radio, Cael, Pancake, UP, Toaster, etc. They seem to have gotten really quiet ever since we started doing this Redux stuff.

I guess I haven't updated the other threads...
Past two weeks had been busy and hellish. I'm only now catching up to the subforum. I knew I'd probably be unable to respond as quickly as you'd like due to stuff happening so I never tried to join the new ER test. I had e-mail alerts on for my mission so I could at least write a quick response to that if necessary.

Ah, we're doing this then? I hope I have some time left, I think it'll take me a while to write what I'm thinking.
Yeah, I'm gonna give everyone a bit. Radio is out of town I know, so I don't want to start this up before we're all ready.
Pages: 1 ... 2128 2129 [2130] 2131 2132 ... 2205