Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2046 2047 [2048] 2049 2050 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2484434 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #30705 on: May 21, 2016, 07:06:31 pm »

Right, quick warning, when I go brain dead (again), that's not because I'm bored or what-have-you, it's that the Internet at my house (and by extension, most houses around the area) has gone down, something about Telstra having a blackout and NBN being installed.
good luck

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30706 on: May 21, 2016, 07:38:55 pm »

Right, quick warning, when I go brain dead (again), that's not because I'm bored or what-have-you, it's that the Internet at my house (and by extension, most houses around the area) has gone down, something about Telstra having a blackout and NBN being installed.
good luck
Aye.  Good luck.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30707 on: May 21, 2016, 09:24:43 pm »

Thanks guys.

Right. Anyone interested in buying the twitchblade? Because con and strength weren't particularly viable for my plans, I'm not in a position to use the poor dear, as much as I'd like to. She needs to taste the blood of at least one enemy before ER ends, though.

5 tokens would be a fine price. Because then I'd be able to buy a battlesuit, I think.
Have you offered it up for sale in-character? Because I would probably be interested. Or well, Jobasio would be.
Me, I'd just be happy to give you five tokens since I don't have much in the way of plans for them. I'm not even sure what thread I'm supposed to post actions in, currently.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #30708 on: May 21, 2016, 09:31:00 pm »

Thanks guys.

Right. Anyone interested in buying the twitchblade? Because con and strength weren't particularly viable for my plans, I'm not in a position to use the poor dear, as much as I'd like to. She needs to taste the blood of at least one enemy before ER ends, though.

5 tokens would be a fine price. Because then I'd be able to buy a battlesuit, I think.
Have you offered it up for sale in-character? Because I would probably be interested. Or well, Jobasio would be.
Me, I'd just be happy to give you five tokens since I don't have much in the way of plans for them. I'm not even sure what thread I'm supposed to post actions in, currently.
Can we try for a trade?
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30709 on: May 21, 2016, 09:31:51 pm »

A trade of what? ???   
Booze is Life for Yoink

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30710 on: May 21, 2016, 09:42:05 pm »

A trade of what? ???   
Well, might offer up my gauss rifle, my loot from recent mission other then guns, the clothing, and a suit of knights armor
Gauss rifle is belt fed, can be remotely controlled, has a feed to your suit if I remember correctly, and can still be used as normal.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 09:47:12 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30711 on: May 21, 2016, 09:44:10 pm »

*looks at description of Pancaek's new Id*

*Looks at description of Jason Caldwell*

Hey Pan, you want to help me form the Blue Man Group after we deal with the whole 'universe ending' thing?
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30712 on: May 21, 2016, 09:57:29 pm »

A trade of what? ???   
Well, might offer up my gauss rifle, my loot from recent mission other then guns, the clothing, and a suit of knights armor
Gauss rifle is belt fed, can be remotely controlled, has a feed to your suit if I remember correctly, and can still be used as normal.
Well, I have all of those things already... what were you hoping to trade it for, exactly?
Booze is Life for Yoink

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30713 on: May 21, 2016, 10:00:04 pm »

A trade of what? ???   
Well, I have all of those things already... what were you hoping to trade it for, exactly?
Twitch blade to nqwj, for you...5 tokens sound good?
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #30714 on: May 21, 2016, 11:27:30 pm »

((Call him Nurse Detroit. Kinda like Dr. Manhattan, but a mute thug!))
But he can't speak, so he can't be a nurse. A nurse who can't sass anyone just isn't right.
running with the russian theme: Collosus. Or Comrade Steel. Crushy McNoMagic has a nice ring to it. Mike Hammer. Sledge Hammer. The Iron Curtain.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30715 on: May 21, 2016, 11:39:40 pm »

((Call him Nurse Detroit. Kinda like Dr. Manhattan, but a mute thug!))
But he can't speak, so he can't be a nurse. A nurse who can't sass anyone just isn't right.
running with the russian theme: Collosus. Or Comrade Steel. Crushy McNoMagic has a nice ring to it. Mike Hammer. Sledge Hammer. The Iron Curtain.
Iron curtain sounds fun. Now quit stalin and pick a name already. We're lenin put of time! Besides iron curtain hits all the marxs
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #30716 on: May 22, 2016, 03:02:52 am »

Call him Deadpool.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30717 on: May 22, 2016, 03:36:39 am »

You remember those pills that forced everyone in the room into the same mind and body whenever someone took one?
Instead of hiding them away, we should have used them as anti-infantry sniper ammo: to control large groups of people, or attack them, like on M27, a bit. Good auxiliary weapon against bum rushes and vastly superior forces.

With the small caveat that you just created a vastly more powerful entity than before. If they are quick to recover from the shock and good at cooperating/submit to one will, you could be in deep shit.

As for the name for our stoic blue friend, Sergeant Steel or Rocky.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #30718 on: May 22, 2016, 03:38:19 am »

Skills don't stack though, that's just bodymass. And if there's three hundred men with guns, I think it would be worthwhile.
One wheel short of a wagon

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30719 on: May 22, 2016, 03:41:42 am »

I don't think the pill has the range to ensnare three hundred men like that, if they weren't already in a Katamari Damacy reenactment.

Also, I seem to recall the best stats of each being used, and the skills of the current dominant psyche. And their build had increased as well ('8-foot tall, very dense behemoth' is what it was called I believe).

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.
Pages: 1 ... 2046 2047 [2048] 2049 2050 ... 2205