Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2043 2044 [2045] 2046 2047 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2484321 times)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #30660 on: May 20, 2016, 06:08:43 pm »

I'll probably tune in in the evening, though my presence will likely depend upon the quality of the movies.  Can we watch exclusively decent stuff, at least?  Last time I tuned in, it was more of a "horrible movie" night, and while it was temporarily funny to laugh at terrible movies, it got boring quick.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30661 on: May 20, 2016, 06:23:15 pm »

I'll try to be there for movie night. And I'll try and catch up with stuff now, despite the fact I know it's almost impossible.

Edit: Where are the supervets disgorging into?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 06:30:08 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #30662 on: May 20, 2016, 06:32:52 pm »

I'll try to be there for movie night. And I'll try and catch up with stuff now, despite the fact I know it's almost impossible.

Edit: Where are the supervets disgorging into?
it applies to everyone. Assume we're stopping by the ship real fast before moving on.

I'll probably tune in in the evening, though my presence will likely depend upon the quality of the movies.  Can we watch exclusively decent stuff, at least?  Last time I tuned in, it was more of a "horrible movie" night, and while it was temporarily funny to laugh at terrible movies, it got boring quick.
Hmm. I was gonna put on Scanners and altered states, because i have them loaded already. but if you guys have suggestions, we can get those up too.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #30663 on: May 20, 2016, 06:40:29 pm »

I also have AM1200, Robocop and Die hard.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30664 on: May 20, 2016, 06:42:28 pm »

I edited out the second question after re-checking the last page, but gotcha.

Too bad we didn't get to cause a horrible cave-in on us before priorities changed and the mission was called off.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #30665 on: May 20, 2016, 06:43:02 pm »

Uhm.  Akira was recommended to me awhile ago, and Wikipedia says it has a decent rating.  I know virtually nothing about it though.

I could recommend movies that I've seen and liked, but I don't watch many movies  so the list would be short.

I'd like to see Robocop, and maybe Die Hard.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30666 on: May 20, 2016, 06:45:24 pm »

piecewise, any chances of you being around IRC tonight?
>Yes?

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #30667 on: May 20, 2016, 06:45:35 pm »

oooh die hard
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #30668 on: May 20, 2016, 06:47:59 pm »

Uhm.  Akira was recommended to me awhile ago, and Wikipedia says it has a decent rating.  I know virtually nothing about it though.

I could recommend movies that I've seen and liked, but I don't watch many movies  so the list would be short.

I'd like to see Robocop, and maybe Die Hard.
Getting akira now.

oooh die hard
I'll stick it in the roster

piecewise, any chances of you being around IRC tonight?
I got on 30 seconds ago.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30669 on: May 20, 2016, 06:51:15 pm »

Akira is good
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30670 on: May 20, 2016, 06:56:20 pm »

I got on 30 seconds ago.

Excellent, please stay there for a few hours. We have some talking to do.
>Yes?

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30671 on: May 20, 2016, 06:57:34 pm »

The new Mad Max? Also, I guess that answers my question of whether Vince is a vet now or not... Answer: Doesn't matter 26 isn't over. Also when it comes to Orgy-Verse, since my attempt to quick jump into it didn't work, I'll have to work out with Syv whether he or I is in charge of the expeditions into it, since it was originally his domain.
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30672 on: May 20, 2016, 08:17:02 pm »

I got pm'd Lyra's Id and it's purfect.
I am so happy right now.
Wanna share the joy?
You get the "Shadow Cat-girl legion"

When manifested under normal circumstances there's no visible indication of it being there, but when needed your shadow will divide and spring up as roughly a dozen (numbers vary depending on threat) shadowy catgirls. They lay flat against the ground like shadows, but their actions seem to effect the world as though they were three dimensional; like they were shadows cast by something invisible. it's hard to make out any distinct details about what they look like, but they appear pretty anime; with frilly clothing and oversized cat ears. They can be told to inhabit the shadows of others, automatically protecting them from harm.

They are very robust and good at acting as shields but not very strong and can't stray too far from the shadow of the one they're protecting.
Words were:
Shy
Kind
Protective
Cat
Human

This was along the lines of my best-case hope for what Id she'd manifest. I consider Lyra to finally have reached my goals for her endgame equipment / setup. now all that's left is stats, which requires missions, which aren't going to happen. but honestly, right now, I'm not sure I even care. That result was just that good and that far in line with and even beyond my best-case hopes.
Lyra's perfect, and it makes me happyface.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #30673 on: May 20, 2016, 09:57:22 pm »

[19:55] <ER> too bad saint's sperm is crystaline and high velocity
[19:55] <syv> And explodes.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30674 on: May 20, 2016, 10:07:04 pm »

[19:55] <ER> too bad saint's sperm is crystaline and high velocity
[19:55] <syv> And explodes.
May I Sig this
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 2043 2044 [2045] 2046 2047 ... 2205