Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2038 2039 [2040] 2041 2042 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2484340 times)

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #30585 on: May 16, 2016, 04:27:31 pm »

Does Vincent count as a vet at this point? If m26 counts as complete he will have survived 5 missions. Also, damnit. I knew an open invitation to Orgy-Verse would bring in chaos seekers
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 04:30:34 pm by Kedly »
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #30586 on: May 16, 2016, 06:05:32 pm »

Hmm.
May I go to the Sword, one last time? There's something I need to do there and I've built this up too much to not do it.
same. I wanna see what the price in tokens is to ask the doc to make Jack more angelic
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #30587 on: May 16, 2016, 09:05:48 pm »

Why hook the Rainbow Cannon up to a warship, when we could hook it up to Heph's entire power grid?  The alien god is probably gonna eat Heph anyway.
I don't know what we'll be fighting, or where. Warship is probably the easiest to have lying around on whatever place you are. Hmm... Maybe trying some alien power source could be more fun... Although I guess that if our target is stationary, I could always have someone paint the target with a portal so I could shoot through it when I've finished sucking Hephaestus dry. Then again, portals can turn unstable when faced with extreme circumstances. But the inter-universal portal machine seems to always work, just has some accuracy problems. If I could get lucky with that... Now that would be fun.

thereby demonstrating to the entirity of the Ancient Entity Pantheon that humanity is a Threat, at least to their real estate
"Damn human brats!" Cthulu said while waving his walking stick at them.
"Always horsing around, messing up my lawn, I swear, young races these days *grumble grumble*"
you're one of the supervets, right? You'll be fighting an inky blackness with a silver halo that came out of one of our probes from another universe, ate the testing room, and is growing at relativistic speeds in Heph's outer system, gobbling up testing rooms and planetoids, and making its way immediately toward the nearest planet.

it may not be the Eldritch God itself, since i sent that original testing room and probe back through the portal, but "the piece that's left" in this universe - so an offshoot, at least.

Oh, that reminds me: we should blacklist the null universe that we sent that probe through - Silver haired Inkboi probably infected that one pretty hard too.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #30588 on: May 16, 2016, 11:23:23 pm »

Are we sure about that though? I thought piecewise hadn't said exactly what we'd do, unless I missed it.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #30589 on: May 17, 2016, 12:51:32 am »

Oh, that reminds me: we should blacklist the null universe that we sent that probe through - Silver haired Inkboi probably infected that one pretty hard too.
Aren't nullverses just empty space soup where actual universes float? In that sense all nullverses are just one and same really.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #30590 on: May 17, 2016, 02:39:17 am »

Aren't nullverses just empty space soup where actual universes float? In that sense all nullverses are just one and same really.
No, they're universes where the probe existing just doesn't make any sense. So we can send a probe there, but it'll just get turned into tiny red pretzels made of sadness travelling at speeds greater than c.
One wheel short of a wagon

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #30591 on: May 17, 2016, 04:43:41 am »

I'm fairly certain pw addressed the multiverse thing in latest ER talk. That's where I got my view from.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #30592 on: May 17, 2016, 05:22:22 am »

I thought the analogy was with the stable and unstable nuclei, and the nulls are too unstable for the probe itself to exist. Doesn't mean there's nothing there.
One wheel short of a wagon

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30593 on: May 17, 2016, 06:28:40 am »

So... what are the chances that the False Moon of the Orgyverse is actually a Fortified Origin?
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30594 on: May 17, 2016, 06:43:55 am »

So... what are the chances that the False Moon of the Orgyverse is actually a Fortified Origin?
25%-30%
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #30595 on: May 17, 2016, 06:45:27 am »

I'll bet two tokens against that.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #30596 on: May 17, 2016, 07:45:50 am »

I bet all my tokens it is not. Easy bet, because I have no tokens and if next mission batch is the last, I will never have. Unless anyone feels like they can spare me few.
Old sigs.
Games.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30597 on: May 17, 2016, 09:29:19 am »

Sp p-dubz can i go post in m26 now since I'm joining the orgy-verse exploration team? And can i purchase something from armory first?
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #30598 on: May 17, 2016, 09:52:01 am »

Sp p-dubz can i go post in m26 now since I'm joining the orgy-verse exploration team? And can i purchase something from armory first?
yes

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30599 on: May 17, 2016, 10:00:10 am »

Can i ask the doc if he is there to make Jack more angelic? I would give hi  the two tokens I have and promise him what is left of the m27 pay out after the debts been paid. I also wish to ask him about draco.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 2038 2039 [2040] 2041 2042 ... 2205