Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2028 2029 [2030] 2031 2032 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2485146 times)

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #30435 on: May 10, 2016, 12:40:55 pm »

Egan, you know that Heph needs the Deathcube for a scheme to save the universe, right?  Why do you want it so badly?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30436 on: May 10, 2016, 12:46:47 pm »

Haven't been following the heph thread. I also dont really care about the universe that much, just want to amass as much power as possible, along the lines of Xan's early life or perhaps a bored player. I especially want the deathcube because it's the most OP artifact PW has ever made, by word of god, and creative combination with my magic powers might just be enough to make me omnipotent.
Anyway, if all goes well I can probably just steal it from you once you're done saving the universe or whatever, so no big deal.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 12:50:25 pm by Egan_BW »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #30437 on: May 10, 2016, 12:53:29 pm »

Haven't been following the heph thread. I also dont really care about the universe that much, just want to amass as much power as possible, along the lines of Xan's early life or perhaps a bored player. I especially want the deathcube because it's the most OP artifact PW has ever made, by word of god, and creative combination with my magic powers might just be enough to make me omnipotent.
Anyway, if all goes well I can probably just steal it from you once you're done saving the universe or whatever, so no big deal.
Still doesn't mean you can't share
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30438 on: May 10, 2016, 01:02:12 pm »

Okay, how about you let me use the Deathcube to further my plans, once the Heph crisis is resolved, and I give you the cube.  That's 5 turns max after the next Heph turn.  Can we agree on that?

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30439 on: May 10, 2016, 01:29:12 pm »

Okay, how about you let me use the Deathcube to further my plans, once the Heph crisis is resolved, and I give you the cube.  That's 5 turns max after the next Heph turn.  Can we agree on that?
B-but what about the rest of us? Truely this can only be solved via a fight to the death.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30440 on: May 10, 2016, 01:32:46 pm »

En.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30441 on: May 10, 2016, 01:33:24 pm »

En?
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30442 on: May 10, 2016, 01:40:54 pm »

« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 01:42:45 pm by Egan_BW »

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #30443 on: May 10, 2016, 02:08:07 pm »

Zbridges, what's this about Heph needing the deathcube to save the universe?  Has Saint been approving stuff without my knowledge? ;)

Also, Egan's saying that any duel with him will grant him the victory, becausw he can just En(d) his opponent with magic.

Egan, are you sure you need the deathcube to become omnipotent?  I'm fairly sure you can use the magic you've already got to make yourself quite powerful, and anyway, I can't think of any known Deathcube effect that can't be replicated with it.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #30444 on: May 10, 2016, 02:13:10 pm »

He just wants as much power as possible, I think.

Anyway, the magic system requires meditation to work, so just jumping Egan whenever possible will prevent any advantage, won't it?
One wheel short of a wagon

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30445 on: May 10, 2016, 02:17:32 pm »

I wish to use it for somethings too and don't see why we can't all munchin itup together in the csu.
Also, Can someone give me a full list of know effects just incase I'm missing anything
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30446 on: May 10, 2016, 02:22:11 pm »

Deathcube requires no meditation, and is generally easier to work with for things like enchantment and such.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30447 on: May 10, 2016, 02:44:36 pm »

Zbridges, what's this about Heph needing the deathcube to save the universe?  Has Saint been approving stuff without my knowledge? ;)

Also, Egan's saying that any duel with him will grant him the victory, becausw he can just En(d) his opponent with magic.

Egan, are you sure you need the deathcube to become omnipotent?  I'm fairly sure you can use the magic you've already got to make yourself quite powerful, and anyway, I can't think of any known Deathcube effect that can't be replicated with it.
Ah, no, and I didnt mean to give that impression.  Any research action could be vetoed by you, of course, but I have plans for that cube.  I would definitely ask for permission before doing anything potentially dangerous.

And Egan, is there really no chance we could work something out?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 02:58:27 pm by ZBridges »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30448 on: May 10, 2016, 03:01:25 pm »

Also, the cube just seems safer. Though it's first act was to kill a player, that was mostly a freak coincidence. If, for example, I wanted to duplicate something, with the DEATHCUBE I'm just a few short button presses away from guaranteed, 100% safe success. Whereas with magic shit, I could potentially have more power, but it comes at the cost of greater complexity, which means more parts in the process where I can mess up. (And more time in Paint.net. :P)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30449 on: May 10, 2016, 04:24:08 pm »

I'm willing to share.  Just tell me what you need, Egan, and I'll use the cube to make that happen.
Note that I haven't actually made my glorious DEATHCUBE user manual yet, and I'm not even quite sure if I can. I just wanted to monopolize it before people could start sharing it again.
I'm not sure I follow your logic.  The cube's ownership has already been transferred.  There is no paradox?
There was a paradox within our minds, as we expected to fight. However, by winding back our mental clocks to before such a thing was possible, we prevent PW from making a fight happen in a timeline where there's no reason we would be fighting.
Pages: 1 ... 2028 2029 [2030] 2031 2032 ... 2205