Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2014 2015 [2016] 2017 2018 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2488044 times)

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #30225 on: April 16, 2016, 12:10:20 pm »

Hmm I wonder if PW is going to have me roll everytime I try to integrate more crystal... Only one way to find out.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 12:13:46 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #30226 on: April 16, 2016, 12:15:47 pm »

Aww, I quite liked Sir Jackson.  Vanessa should be able to revive him if he does die and we can recover his corpse, at least.
Eh, all that needs to be done is to stop the bleeding, it'll at least keep him alive for now. If I suceed in getting onto the roof, you guys in the shuttle can pick me up and drop me off with vanessa. Vanessa can patch him up and give him some cool wings...that'll probably look like some demon wings...can I get some claws with that?

Also his wings were made from his origional arms, so they were basicaly arms that the bones and flesh were warped and covered with feathers...don't think it should be too hard to patch up...too hard.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 12:20:41 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #30227 on: April 16, 2016, 12:43:11 pm »

He's not the only person to lose both arms then  :P
One wheel short of a wagon

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30228 on: April 16, 2016, 12:46:48 pm »

He's not the only person to lose both arms then  :P
Winder if we could infect kackson's new arms with the crystals successfuly then give him new wings on the stumps of the old made from flesh and bone.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30229 on: April 16, 2016, 01:20:01 pm »

Actually, where even is Vanessa? I'm having trouble telling. Anyone know? I think I'm missing a key post or something.

Nunzillor

« Reply #30230 on: April 16, 2016, 01:25:48 pm »

I believe she's in a residential area, where avalanche was previously.  Next to some crystal abominations.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30231 on: April 16, 2016, 01:36:18 pm »

Thanks.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #30232 on: April 16, 2016, 03:22:57 pm »

Erm... why are we capturing runners again? Is it to stop them spreading word of our arrival? I've been worrying a bit about the numbers of unwilling "refugees" we got off the last island. We aren't going to be able to get a meaningful proportion of humanity out in time anyway, so there's no huge moral incentive to get every last person - it'll be unfair whatever we do. And would the best people to start a new race of humans be people who hate our guts and would have rather stayed behind?

Remember, even if they're not viable as colonists, they're quite viable as test subjects and wetware!  Every person you capture, even if they aren't willing to colonize other universes, is a potential upgrade for Steve, or at least another automanip that we can make.

Jackson:3
Many many people with gauss rifles:Jack's wings.
And a signifigant amount of his blood. You seem to have forgotten that those wings weren't made of plastic. He had major arteries and veins going through them. you do realize Jackson is bleeding to death, right?
Yep!...I just hope to have enough time to retreat to a safe area and chuck all my non lethal grenades...then maybe create an opening for the rest of the team if I can.

You know, if one of those non lethal grenades is a goop grenade, you might be able to activate it near yourself to stop the bloodloss.  Of course, you'll be immobilized and without arms, but at least you won't be dead.

...Also, how are you chucking grenades if both your arms were turned into wings and then turned into mush?

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30233 on: April 16, 2016, 03:29:02 pm »

And a signifigant amount of his blood. You seem to have forgotten that those wings weren't made of plastic. He had major arteries and veins going through them. you do realize Jackson is bleeding to death, right?
Yep!...I just hope to have enough time to retreat to a safe area and chuck all my non lethal grenades...then maybe create an opening for the rest of the team if I can.

You know, if one of those non lethal grenades is a goop grenade, you might be able to activate it near yourself to stop the bloodloss.  Of course, you'll be immobilized and without arms, but at least you won't be dead.

...Also, how are you chucking grenades if both your arms were turned into wings and then turned into mush?
With his teeth obviously: he bites the lever, uses his tongue to pull the pin, and then shakes his head to throw it. :P
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #30234 on: April 16, 2016, 05:29:52 pm »

With his teeth obviously: he bites the lever, uses his tongue to pull the pin, and then shakes his head to throw it. :P
He got himself a pair of normal arms under the wings. Quite a good idea too.

Should have replaced his legs with arms.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #30235 on: April 16, 2016, 05:30:13 pm »

Nah, obviously he just stares it down until it throws itself of it's own accord.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30236 on: April 16, 2016, 05:43:00 pm »

He has arms, I used the words origional arms for describing what his wings were made of
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #30237 on: April 16, 2016, 06:09:52 pm »

I give you my blessing, Egan! May you bear the mantle of Xan well. All you must do is remember the one sacred covenant of being a Xan:
1. Everyone But You Can Go Fuck Themselves
2. No Seriously I Am Unquestionably Superior
3. Bitch Imma Kill U
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #30238 on: April 16, 2016, 07:35:43 pm »

All signs
Virtual reality....It's  so cool! I'm going to try and host a party in it!
NO STOP FIGHT TOURNAMENT FLASHBACKS

JIM

JIIIIIIIIIIMMMM
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30239 on: April 16, 2016, 07:37:14 pm »

Oh god Jim :'(
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.
Pages: 1 ... 2014 2015 [2016] 2017 2018 ... 2205