Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1896 1897 [1898] 1899 1900 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2485265 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #28455 on: February 10, 2016, 01:11:16 pm »

I blacklisted them, so possibly never
Ah, come on, just send a guy controlling a battlesuit-like probe via mask. Leave him there for very limited timespans, starting with seconds and going up to a few minutes. What's the worst that could happen? Aren't you curious to see what's producing all those spiders? Don't you wanna summon the god of parasitic spiders?
OOH, MAKE HIM FIGHT THE LURKER!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #28456 on: February 10, 2016, 02:41:20 pm »

Send probe to Lurkerverse, then send it straight to spiderverse. Enjoy your interuniversal cockfight.

Perhaps that would be enough to hinder Lurker a bit.

Or maybe we should start spamming Lurkerverse with all kinds of horrors from other universes? Especially from those blacklisted ones. 17,3,18 seems to have potetial to spread good sport. 1,1,0 is fun candidate. 0,0,57 has great potential for counter-mindfuck.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28457 on: February 10, 2016, 02:44:12 pm »

How about we send all the minds of bay12 at it it's mindrape is no match for our bigger thicker superior mindrape.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #28458 on: February 10, 2016, 02:51:58 pm »

@Ao
We have no reason to send mindfuck monsters to the lurker.  It's not gonna slow the lurker down, so we don't get any benefits, at which point we're being jerks for no purpose aside from being jerks.  Jerk.

@ATH
You're probably the last person I expected to make a phallic allusion.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28459 on: February 10, 2016, 02:53:09 pm »

Why is the current plan to set up a pocket dimension entrance on a normally inaccessible ridge? Isn't it possible to just go place the entrance in midair? No need to worry about destroying roads, or anchoring borders. Just set it up in midair, with a solid light matter ramp up to it, and maybe some good AA emplacements.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #28460 on: February 10, 2016, 03:08:41 pm »

Nah, come on, let them set up on a ridge. I'm sure that watching any civilians that decide to go towards the unknown people with the big big guns and the bad reputation that might not speak their language and are set up in a remote location that do make it up there try to not fall to their deaths will be very fun.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #28461 on: February 10, 2016, 03:11:20 pm »

Why is the current plan to set up a pocket dimension entrance on a normally inaccessible ridge? Isn't it possible to just go place the entrance in midair? No need to worry about destroying roads, or anchoring borders. Just set it up in midair, with a solid light matter ramp up to it, and maybe some good AA emplacements.
Is it even possible to open portal in midair? The problem is that some people may want to steal our stuff. Being able to control the path they take is good.

And it doesn't matter to me. I quit as soon as portal is open.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28462 on: February 10, 2016, 03:13:20 pm »

@Ao
We have no reason to send mindfuck monsters to the lurker.  It's not gonna slow the lurker down, so we don't get any benefits, at which point we're being jerks for no purpose aside from being jerks.  Jerk.

@ATH
You're probably the last person I expected to make a phallic allusion.
Really now why?

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28463 on: February 10, 2016, 03:17:37 pm »

Is it even possible to open portal in midair? The problem is that some people may want to steal our stuff. Being able to control the path they take is good.
Isn't it just a pocket dimension entrance rather than a portal? Though even if that is the case, you could just put it on a pillar of solid light matter or a floating platform of it. And the point of this is to get full control over the path, rather than needing to destroy roads or secure boulders, you already start off with full control, since no one can get there without you making a ramp. Or if they fly, but that's still an issue with the other options too.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #28464 on: February 10, 2016, 03:59:02 pm »

Why not make the portal appear on the ground, so you can just shove people into it?  It'll greatly increase the rate flow you can achieve if people just fall through the pocket dimension, especially if you mess with its gravity to speed them up even more.  I'm sure we could work out some method to safely catch them on the other side.

Another idea would be to create the portal in midair, some ways below a cliff.   Then people have to jump or be pushed/thrown to go through.  That would work great if you have throttling problems and need to keep the numbers managable.  If too many people start going through, turn the portal off for a couple of seconds and they all go splat.  It'll slow the later people down somewhat too, making things easier to handle.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #28465 on: February 10, 2016, 04:01:06 pm »

Images of lemmings come to mind.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28466 on: February 10, 2016, 04:19:51 pm »

Into nongravitational space.  And then you have an air current blowing the opposite direction.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #28467 on: February 10, 2016, 05:44:54 pm »

I was referring to this:
It'll slow the later people down somewhat too, making things easier to handle.
People can be very stupid when they're not thinking straight.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28468 on: February 10, 2016, 05:46:27 pm »

Or on drugs.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28469 on: February 10, 2016, 06:07:59 pm »

Send probe to Lurkerverse, then send it straight to spiderverse. Enjoy your interuniversal cockfight.

Perhaps that would be enough to hinder Lurker a bit.

Or maybe we should start spamming Lurkerverse with all kinds of horrors from other universes? Especially from those blacklisted ones. 17,3,18 seems to have potetial to spread good sport. 1,1,0 is fun candidate. 0,0,57 has great potential for counter-mindfuck.

Other way around. Also, the reason I blacklisted the spiderverse is that no matter how tight I sealed the animal probes, the spiders still found a way to infect the rabbits, and the infection was always lethal. Im not sending a human to that universe
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v
Pages: 1 ... 1896 1897 [1898] 1899 1900 ... 2205