Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1869 1870 [1871] 1872 1873 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2490488 times)

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #28050 on: February 03, 2016, 02:03:59 pm »

I actually bought all of the X-COM games (and XCOM: Enemy Unknown) like a week ago, and I was hoping I could get through them all before XCOM 2 came out. Considering that I'm still on the original, that's not going to happen.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #28051 on: February 03, 2016, 02:07:26 pm »

Did you guys know Xcom 2 comes out on friday? I didn't.

Oh baby.

I actually bought all of the X-COM games (and XCOM: Enemy Unknown) like a week ago, and I was hoping I could get through them all before XCOM 2 came out. Considering that I'm still on the original, that's not going to happen.

No, it really isn't.  But this isn't a bad thing.

Hey Toaster, since Arranger comes with single Level 1 round of your choice, what it will be?

Hmmmmmm let's go with a heat round BUT change that L2 heat round I have already to a magnet round!  Thanks, wiki masters!

Also, I love how "mindfuck" has become a technical term.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #28052 on: February 03, 2016, 02:20:08 pm »

Oh baby.

No, it really isn't.  But this isn't a bad thing.

Hey Toaster, since Arranger comes with single Level 1 round of your choice, what it will be?

Hmmmmmm let's go with a heat round BUT change that L2 heat round I have already to a magnet round!  Thanks, wiki masters!

Also, I love how "mindfuck" has become a technical term.
All it needs now is a unit of measurement.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #28053 on: February 03, 2016, 02:38:37 pm »

I've decided I might try to set up a sort of stock system based arround the debt I currently have by splitting it off and letting people purchase a peice of it for a token to start, the second share would instead cost a token but be instead for a favore. This favore could be anything with in reason.  Once that favore is done the share is void, people can sell these things amongst themselves but with me getting one token from the trade if  transaction is made. It would be best to pruchase when low and the it is worth one token then hold onto it till it is in the second stage of the cycle and they are worth a service, then sell and purchase the service as it could be valued more then one token. This can then go further and if the one force infucer gun that was discussed in tinker gets put to sale, which would cost most likely 3 tokens that, if the deal being suggested is made, I would receive, I would be wiling to set up a stock in which every time one is purchased 1 token goes to one stock owner going down the list each time it is purchased. This may proove to make the stocks at the top of the list a tiny bit more valuable then those on the bottom
Tl;dr I may start a stock market soon with the debt I have by pruchasing back the debt and offering peices of it. It would go in two steps in this cycle, first being 1 token in 1 token out with a chance for interest if kept long enough, the second would be 1 token in 1 service out, for all trades of "stock shares made " I would receive one token from it

Also for the second, makeshift exoskeleton I have, I am willing to set up a lottery in which one can attempt to get it by paying 1 token for a ticket, this ticket would be made of 4 randomly generated numbers from 1-9.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28054 on: February 03, 2016, 02:51:19 pm »

Oh well back to Lab work.

Posts tomorrow...maybe one or two today if I have any energy left after finishing this stuff.

You say Friday, I say tomorrow at 9 PM :P

Good luck with lab work. I know that feel.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #28055 on: February 03, 2016, 04:01:04 pm »

Good news! I got new glasses yesterday and can see properly now  :D

Are you nearsighted or farsighted?  If the former, go look at trees.  Glasses make trees look freaking amazing.

Seriously, when I first got glasses I spent the entire ride home just marveling at how awesome trees looked.

Awww.  I still haven't even played Undertale or Dark Souls 2, despite getting both for Christmas.  I've never even finished an XCOM 1 Long War campaign, though that's due to my previous laptop dying.  Guess I'll just wait for the Christmas Steam sale...

You'll be doing a Let's Piecewise series for XCOM 2, once you finally get around to playing it, right?  With character requests and everything?  I call dibs on the first male sniper.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #28056 on: February 03, 2016, 04:19:12 pm »

Good news! I got new glasses yesterday and can see properly now  :D

Are you nearsighted or farsighted?  If the former, go look at trees.  Glasses make trees look freaking amazing.

Seriously, when I first got glasses I spent the entire ride home just marveling at how awesome trees looked.

Awww.  I still haven't even played Undertale or Dark Souls 2, despite getting both for Christmas.  I've never even finished an XCOM 1 Long War campaign, though that's due to my previous laptop dying.  Guess I'll just wait for the Christmas Steam sale...

You'll be doing a Let's Piecewise series for XCOM 2, once you finally get around to playing it, right?  With character requests and everything?  I call dibs on the first male sniper.
Undertale takes like 4 hours to beat.

And yeah, I'm gonna try and LP it. I'll need to collect names for that though.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #28057 on: February 03, 2016, 04:19:51 pm »

Calling the first female grenadier!
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28058 on: February 03, 2016, 04:21:08 pm »

So was it Genocide or Pacifist? I'd think you're a more Genocide sort of person, but I'd also imagine that Pacifist may have been more amusing simply because you'd have had to resist the urge to kill everyone.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #28059 on: February 03, 2016, 04:28:11 pm »

Calling a Female Ranger!
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #28060 on: February 03, 2016, 04:29:33 pm »

PW:  Are you taking soldier claims or char pool submissions?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #28061 on: February 03, 2016, 04:30:29 pm »

dibs on the first unit to use poorly understood space magic/tech/powers or the first unit to lose his limbs

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28062 on: February 03, 2016, 04:31:12 pm »

Dibs on big gun.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28063 on: February 03, 2016, 04:43:51 pm »

Dibs on first medic.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #28064 on: February 03, 2016, 04:49:33 pm »

Oh can I wear the shark suit I have in my inventory with my current exoskeleton?
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 1869 1870 [1871] 1872 1873 ... 2205