Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1805 1806 [1807] 1808 1809 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2490249 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #27090 on: January 21, 2016, 09:26:00 pm »

mhm. or you could raise one stat to 0 and raise another to -1

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27091 on: January 21, 2016, 09:31:15 pm »

mhm. or you could raise one stat to 0 and raise another to -1
Okay Reggie's getting Edgy!((yeah right.))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27092 on: January 21, 2016, 09:33:12 pm »

I prefer a bit more serious game, with less random failure, to halfcorpse surfing laser diplomacy.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27093 on: January 21, 2016, 09:41:13 pm »

Im not sure comparing omega legion to vanilla ER really qualifies seeing as its running off of the ER 2.0 engine.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27095 on: January 21, 2016, 10:09:42 pm »

I'd prefer to wait and see what happens, instead of meta-discussing stat systems to death. Lets just trust Oz and see how things go.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #27096 on: January 22, 2016, 11:55:58 am »

Sy is now in charge of Tinker on a provisional basis. I'm obviously still in the loop if I'm needed, but he seems much more willing to really get into the nitty gritty with you guys so I want to give this a try. We'll let it run for a few weeks and then see what the consensus is.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27097 on: January 22, 2016, 11:58:07 am »

So this fixes the tinkerers, but who fixes syv?  :P
One wheel short of a wagon

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27098 on: January 22, 2016, 12:15:52 pm »

I'm starting to get the impression that staying away from most people on this ship might not be such a bad idea.

((Well, being careful near everyone can make your char life easier))
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #27099 on: January 22, 2016, 12:25:12 pm »

Who are we waiting on in the trial thread, once again? Radio Controlled (for more questions) and Swordsmith04 (for some additional answers)? I almost feel bad for slowing the proceedings down with Maurice's question...
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #27100 on: January 22, 2016, 12:30:40 pm »

Who are we waiting on in the trial thread, once again? Radio Controlled (for more questions) and Swordsmith04 (for some additional answers)? I almost feel bad for slowing the proceedings down with Maurice's question...
Dorsidwarf.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27101 on: January 22, 2016, 12:39:08 pm »

I think each pearson should post their version of the history at once.... this would help with the speed.

After that, the judges should be able to question each one of them. And in a single post.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27102 on: January 22, 2016, 12:42:34 pm »

I PMed swordsmith to answer those questions less than half an hour ago, but I'll move on with things in a moment if he doesn't show up since it's been almost 24 hours. He can answer the questions when he's available.

@Grunhill: That's what I had in mind, except leaving Ulrich and Maurice for last.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27103 on: January 22, 2016, 12:51:30 pm »

Dorsidwarf.

According to Milno, we're waiting for Hasala to answer maurice's questions first
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27104 on: January 22, 2016, 01:00:58 pm »

There, got things moving since it's been over twenty four hours.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 1805 1806 [1807] 1808 1809 ... 2205