Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1800 1801 [1802] 1803 1804 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2488620 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #27015 on: January 21, 2016, 10:32:44 am »

((Is Reggie dead or unconsious?))
I think Oz is waiting to answer you intentionally btw. just wait a bit.
Yeah i figured i have some hope he's not dead mainly becuase He dident disintegrate or something and was turned into a blob but your character might be able to recognize reggie if his ouroboros is still visible.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #27016 on: January 21, 2016, 10:42:46 am »

good point. enough of it is to be recognized. She knows it's your body now.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #27017 on: January 21, 2016, 11:02:31 am »

Lenglon: I am unclear on the purpose of the hunt for small prey. What is the intent here? is this just her getting food, or does she have something in mind for Reggie with this prey? If the latter, live prey or does that mater?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27018 on: January 21, 2016, 11:06:39 am »

goal is to have him regain lost mass/energy that was spent on regen. dead prey is better. small because she is currently a cat and doesnt know how much food he will be able to handle anyway.
oh, and forgot to mention it, but she is not going to touch him. right now depending on his shifter type he might instinctually try to eat anything prey-sized that touches hum, and Aylia isn't big.
edit2: My take on the situstion is that he has probably regressed to his base form, one that likely is an amorphus mass of cells, a hungry blob, and that the reason he hasnt healed is he is out of energy to do it with. the best first aid I canprovide is to give him the energy he needs to finish healing.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 11:23:27 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #27019 on: January 21, 2016, 11:23:45 am »

okay, thanks

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27020 on: January 21, 2016, 02:05:18 pm »

"Keeping tokens and equipment in the player economy" Why does part of the union's list of rules break the fourth wall?

And people, use the OOC thread.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 02:06:53 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27021 on: January 21, 2016, 02:06:21 pm »

because stasis dementia.

moving on.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #27022 on: January 21, 2016, 02:09:26 pm »

@Chromatic Wasp Welcome aboard! Your character sheet is mostly fine, but I believe it is short by one -1 in your skills (so that the total needs to be +3/-4, not +3/-3).
Good luck, and have fun!
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27023 on: January 21, 2016, 02:13:42 pm »

THANK YOU.

It makes me so fucking mad when people spam the IC threads with OOC. Just... I can't describe the anger, I need to stop thinking about it now before I break something. I'm going to go watch videos of cats being startled and riding roombas into the sunset.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27024 on: January 21, 2016, 02:16:31 pm »

"Keeping tokens and equipment in the player economy" Why does part of the union's list of rules break the fourth wall?

I rewrote that part to not break the fourth wall in the union thread and wiki.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #27025 on: January 21, 2016, 02:17:11 pm »

Quick, bring the sketchy people dissing each other pyramid in here.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #27026 on: January 21, 2016, 02:21:35 pm »

It's not breaking the fourth wall. They just misspelled "playa". All Union members are actually stereotypical gangsta rappers, talking about how great they are, pointing their guns at everything, wearing oversized golden chains and clocks around their neck...

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27027 on: January 21, 2016, 02:28:32 pm »

Quick, bring the sketchy people dissing each other pyramid in here.
NO. Bad Newbie.

Intuition and general knowledge both need to be at +2.
This man wants to kill you repeatedly and then turn you into mythril, as a weapon against his enemies. Do not listen to him.
He's speaking th truth. That said, keep away from this guy, he has weird spacecancer and god knows what else.
And this one. This one is irresponsible with artifacts, he let a universe-eating monster onto the ship, and he's the leader of this creepy 'Union' cult.
But this guy more, he's become some sort of extradimensional wizard running on entirely different game rules that it's only a matter of time before piecewise horribly kills him with.
Oh man, stay away from this guy, he'll steal all your organs. I heard he's died three times, yet still lives...
Boom. Instant pyramid.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27028 on: January 21, 2016, 02:38:27 pm »

You all have it wrong.

As to the HQ, you totally need hot chicks laying around.  They're easily made using incubators, eggs, and napalm.
One wheel short of a wagon

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #27029 on: January 21, 2016, 03:09:25 pm »

I can already imagine pw's reaction at syv's action.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.
Pages: 1 ... 1800 1801 [1802] 1803 1804 ... 2205