Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1794 1795 [1796] 1797 1798 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2487388 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #26925 on: January 20, 2016, 09:52:44 am »

The main justification was the fact that the entire hangar was vented and so anyone unsuited in there would have died and be in need of getting brought back to the sword, which seems pretty noticable I think. But she apparently got retconned out at some point by 'not having thawed yet', though apparently having thawed just in time to sneak into the hangar to attend a trial that wasn't publicly announced. But whatever, let's just get it over with. I mainly wanted nobody in there to ensure there wouldn't be additional interruptions or escalations, so here's hoping we can continue in peace.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 09:56:14 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26926 on: January 20, 2016, 10:54:51 am »

Yes yes we can't have anything interfering with the predetermined verdict of your show trial, I know, I know. After all, we might get some actual justice if people were allowed to defend Maurice you know?

Fuck secret trials.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #26927 on: January 20, 2016, 11:04:34 am »

Huh, I leave for a few months and we're having trials and are arguing for due process. What happened!?

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #26928 on: January 20, 2016, 11:07:53 am »

Let's see... M21 (Maurice) accidentally unleashed an extrauniversal alien god, all space magic is now fucked, we are fleeing this universe to parallel ones, Steve has just revealed all the secrets, and M21 (Maurice) is back on the Sword and put on trial. I think that sums it up?..
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26929 on: January 20, 2016, 11:13:18 am »

Dont forget that its a secret trial where Miya is strictly controlling what gets to be presented as evidence and is acting as procecutor, claiment, judge, and jury.  dont want people thinking actual justice is happening after all.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26930 on: January 20, 2016, 11:16:01 am »

Let's see... M21 (Maurice) accidentally unleashed an extrauniversal alien god, all space magic is now fucked, we are fleeing this universe to parallel ones, Steve has just revealed all the secrets, and M21 (Maurice) is back on the Sword and put on trial. I think that sums it up?..
All the secrets?

Dont forget that its a secret trial where Miya is strictly controlling what gets to be presented as evidence and is acting as procecutor, claiment, judge, and jury.  dont want people thinking actual justice is happening after all.
Oh, so it's not total anarchy. That's good to know

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #26931 on: January 20, 2016, 11:30:18 am »

All the secrets?
The ones Steve knows. Not everything about the universe ever.

Oh, so it's not total anarchy. That's good to know
Depends on what you mean by anarchy.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26932 on: January 20, 2016, 11:34:33 am »

Ah, anything I should know if I'm going to make a new character?

And by anarchy I mean crazy and weird.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26933 on: January 20, 2016, 11:42:23 am »

You can still play as your old character you know. He's still alive,and has a couple missions of experience.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26934 on: January 20, 2016, 11:49:38 am »

Yeah, but I don't really like him looking back. I'd rather go with a new idea. Maybe a cowboy, or a pirate. :P

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #26935 on: January 20, 2016, 11:52:14 am »

You can submit actions via PM if you want to make sure no other player knows about them.  People always forget this
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26936 on: January 20, 2016, 11:58:18 am »

It also enables other people to take reasonable precautions without being accused of metagaming. :P

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26937 on: January 20, 2016, 12:16:30 pm »

I don't like doing that, I strongly prefer just trusting people to be honorable. The main time I'd want to do that is PvP.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26938 on: January 20, 2016, 12:39:02 pm »

Trust carries risk of dissapointment. I say this as a generally trusting person. Secret actions make more sense to PM. Meta gaming or not. I makes IC sense for Miya to cover all his bases. By not PM'ing your action, you deprived Miya of forgetting to do something I have seen him do multiple times before
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26939 on: January 20, 2016, 12:44:38 pm »

PMing secret actions is more dramatic, it creates suspense and surprise.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.
Pages: 1 ... 1794 1795 [1796] 1797 1798 ... 2205