Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1784 1785 [1786] 1787 1788 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2484978 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #26775 on: January 19, 2016, 02:20:13 pm »

I don't think killing the Lurker is even possible. It's literally larger than the universe itself.
a happpy ending.

I think you have the wrong rtd here.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26776 on: January 19, 2016, 02:21:18 pm »

I don't think killing the Lurker is even possible. It's literally larger than the universe itself.
a happpy ending.

I think you have the wrong rtd here.
Oh I don't think it will work it's Abigails plan not really mine.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26777 on: January 19, 2016, 02:24:30 pm »

Okay, just to get this straight. This thing is currently sticking it's junk into our universe and waving it around. The newie thinks that she can somehow convince Steve go to where that thing's junk lives, and rewire its newly renovated dick house using plans based on its original pre-renovation design in order to evict it and the other horrible monstrosity, knowing full well that a mission failure wipes out the top of our command chain and that if only one is banished, the other will likely accelerate and kill everyone faster, even though the alternative is just for everyone to pack up and leave peacefully?

This is going to go swimmingly I can just tell. Or turn into a new extreme sport.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 02:26:10 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26778 on: January 19, 2016, 02:26:20 pm »

This is ARM.
What else did you expect?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26779 on: January 19, 2016, 02:27:53 pm »

Something better-advised but more ridiculous. Like creating a giant shiv out of grey-groo Crystalline Projector crystals and accelerating it as a relativistic shiv or something.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26780 on: January 19, 2016, 02:29:12 pm »

Would trapping the Lurker in a mind-y mask-y thing actually WORK?

And...Oooh, is the Altered a hive mind or a single mind? 
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26781 on: January 19, 2016, 02:29:40 pm »

Okay, just to get this straight. This thing is currently sticking it's junk into our universe and waving it around. The newie thinks that she can somehow convince Steve go to where that thing's junk lives, and rewire its newly renovated dick house using plans based on its original pre-renovation design in order to evict it and the other horrible monstrosity, knowing full well that a mission failure wipes out the top of our command chain and that if only one is banished, the other will likely accelerate and kill everyone faster, even though the alternative is just for everyone to pack up and leave peacefully?
Kinda she doesn't want to loose the origin but she wants to use it to send the Altered and the lurker to another universe...otherwise yes that's her plan she wants to also bring along everyone with a strong mind and good exo skill to be the ones who use it...abigail is naivety and heroism before rationalism and running away she's mainly doing this becuase shes not sure she could live with herself if they left so many people to die hortibly because we can't evacuate everyone.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #26782 on: January 19, 2016, 03:30:42 pm »

...Does anyone on M23 have mind stims? Or am I just going to have to rely on Petra rolling perfectly on the appropriate rolls?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26783 on: January 19, 2016, 03:37:31 pm »

Do we have the capability of self invoking the shock system in our spines? I think knocking myself out might be my characterd best course of action

Also, Dev, Im terrified of losing my character right now, I think the difficulty level is fine
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 03:39:39 pm by Kedly »
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #26784 on: January 19, 2016, 03:40:34 pm »

well I basically came from a molten rock it's why my skins gray and they stole other's organs to fix their own failing organs...parents stooped me.from loosing any....but new lungs....would be great.
4 frowned.  "that's... o-oh.  I'm really sorry to hear that.  no one deserves that...  have you talked to the people in the infirmary?  i think they can help you with your l-lungs and they seem really nice."
...I'd have to get to know them first....before I let them....do something...get to trust them first.
"ok, follow me!"  If you follow her, 4 leads you into the infirmary.  "hi everyone!  i want you to meet abigail here." 

4 gestures toward a smiling nurse.  "abigail, that there is nurse betty.  she says she's the one that fixed me up, and when i asked her why she said some stuff about 'we are all one' that the other nurses joined in on.  isn't synchronized singing cool?  she also said some stuff about 'serving the master' but I didn't catch it all.

"anyway are you ready for your operation now?"

That was one of the Doctor's abilities. They don't do that anymore, now that he's on Hephaestus. And they're as much of a hivemind as the players are, since the Doctor has as much access to PC brains as to the doctors and nurses'.

Nunzillor

« Reply #26785 on: January 19, 2016, 03:42:50 pm »

Crap.  Umm... stasis dementia?  Let's go with that.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26786 on: January 19, 2016, 03:50:03 pm »

Do we have the capability of self invoking the shock system in our spines? I think knocking myself out might be my characterd best course of action

Also, Dev, Im terrified of losing my character right now, I think the difficulty level is fine
Bit of a shocker on Steve's part here, if he's in communication with them. I know he's got saving the universee to handle and all, but if I'd be pretty annoyed at my boss for not curing his super-special saving humanity R&D team of evil-rusty-limb disease.
One wheel short of a wagon

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26787 on: January 19, 2016, 04:00:46 pm »

Saint cut off all outside communication to contain the mind infection. Steve can't shock us right now, and if he still can, won't know to because communication is shut off, and i REEEALLLY don't want a mind roll, I think chansing a knockout is my best bet, but again, I don't know if we can self inflict the shock
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26788 on: January 19, 2016, 04:03:48 pm »

Does anyone have a link to the introduction of the glory that is Comrade Dimitri?

Nunzillor

« Reply #26789 on: January 19, 2016, 04:04:53 pm »

Well, there's other ways to knock yourself out, kedly...  Self-inflicted head trauma, for one.  What could go wrong?
Pages: 1 ... 1784 1785 [1786] 1787 1788 ... 2205