Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1749 1750 [1751] 1752 1753 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2485436 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #26250 on: January 08, 2016, 01:30:01 pm »

I have no confidence that anyone is coming home from 24. Alive or dead. :P
Also metalpede is MINE. And maybe E/D's.

Nunzillor

« Reply #26251 on: January 08, 2016, 01:57:46 pm »

Hmm.  I think my character is about to die.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26252 on: January 08, 2016, 02:01:24 pm »

yeah... if I escape im probably gonna hide within the safety of a pocket dimension for a decent amount of time...

Probably after trying to steal the metallipede, it has a lot of sciencing potential.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26253 on: January 08, 2016, 02:35:13 pm »

Hmm The limbo thing is a problem isn't it?

Time to make you earn your tokens.
How's your defence planning for the "war-crimes-against-the-universe" tribunal going, Nikitian?

I don't like this. I blame Maurice for everything.
One wheel short of a wagon

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #26254 on: January 08, 2016, 03:12:38 pm »

@NJW2000

I see what you did there. That was not part of what he said. :P

*Nikitian makes another tick on the list of "People who blame me for ER changes".

Well, pretty good, I'd say. Somewhere between "bargaining" and "acceptance", I guess. A lot depends on how much OOC knowledge Piecewise grants Steve, and how ICly thirsting for blood the Generals will be. And whether at all 21L makes it out of Lurker-controlled space.

Knowing Maurice's Mistress, he's probably in for a grand, vicious, bloody finale (think "Hateful Eight"-level of viciousness - a very good film, by the way, if a tad bloody, as usual for Tarantino), regardless of when or how or why death comes to him. Maybe they'll even revive Executed! for him to star in?.. ;)
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26255 on: January 08, 2016, 03:38:24 pm »

Wait, the quote thing was unintentional, honest!
One wheel short of a wagon

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26256 on: January 08, 2016, 05:27:20 pm »

((Would his wandering take him to the rec room at any point?))

Not at the moment, due to the potential to be either bothered or turned into a gestalt entity because someone tested a dangerous artifact. Maybe later.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26257 on: January 08, 2016, 05:29:12 pm »

((Would his wandering take him to the rec room at any point?))

Not at the moment, due to the potential to be either bothered or turned into a gestalt entity because someone tested a dangerous artifact. Maybe later.
Yeah Abigail would have probably bothered him but maybe not i still don't know everything about milno.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #26258 on: January 08, 2016, 06:00:56 pm »

@Radio
I used this post.  It honestly didn't occur to me, but I guess it never has been vetted by the council--only PW.  Should I revert the edits until you guys are done looking over it?  And do you need a writeup beyond what's in the "variant" section on the assaultsuit page?

Also, optionally adding the 2PEW to the mobility variant was entirely my idea when I editted the page.  It makes logical sense to me (Less armor==less heatsink==lower firerate), and fair because it's nerfing the weapon without lowering the cost.  I probably should have asked somebody about it first though, sorry. :-[

Edit:There's a wonderful little quote a couple pages later:
Fear not, of course. Everything will be sorted out and dealt with in due time. I have a new mission planning bar to set. This mission will be perfect. I promise.
It will not be allowed to go wrong.
Poor Nik.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26259 on: January 08, 2016, 07:55:04 pm »

Aww, Milno missing his girlfriend.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #26260 on: January 08, 2016, 08:17:28 pm »

I don't know much about Origin, space magic or the AM, but couldn't they put her in another universe? That might server the connection to the Lurker. Unless that could cause her to dissolve.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26261 on: January 08, 2016, 08:18:35 pm »

if I wasnt locked in a tesseract right now id be highly tempted to stasis my current character and go get murdered in the infirmary.

so many plans, so little ability to act on them...
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 08:20:53 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #26262 on: January 08, 2016, 08:36:39 pm »

Well, if we end up having a hard time getting people for it, maybe I'll allow other people to go in, albeit with spawn leveled characters and using them as alts, essentially.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #26263 on: January 08, 2016, 08:38:09 pm »

I thikn, if you took someone with Origin tech from this universe into another, it would essentially be opening the door for Lurker t omove into that universe also, since It got into this universe through cracks in reality and spread it's influence through Origin.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #26264 on: January 08, 2016, 09:07:53 pm »

I thikn, if you took someone with Origin tech from this universe into another, it would essentially be opening the door for Lurker t omove into that universe also, since It got into this universe through cracks in reality and spread it's influence through Origin.
Origin tech wouldn't work in another universe.

You're just so much protein on a sock out there.
Pages: 1 ... 1749 1750 [1751] 1752 1753 ... 2205