Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1604 1605 [1606] 1607 1608 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2486414 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #24075 on: October 28, 2015, 08:18:44 pm »

How would I go about being able to shapeshift? Not in a Xan-like way, but in a look like a different person way
Black Halo can do that.

Ain't nobody better be muscling in on my territory, I'll disassemble people
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24076 on: October 28, 2015, 08:19:47 pm »

How would I go about being able to shapeshift? Not in a Xan-like way, but in a look like a different person way
Black Halo can do that.

Ain't nobody better be muscling in on my territory, I'll disassemble people
Weeellll.
There are reasons one might want to be able to mimic people.
Fooling other people into thinking you're their boss on infiltration missions...
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 08:21:28 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #24077 on: October 28, 2015, 08:28:23 pm »

Oh, Black Halos are pretty useful for that. If I had an organic head I'd pick one up myself.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24078 on: October 28, 2015, 08:29:20 pm »

Although, I do hope PW's items still have to be vetted before being added to the armory.  'White hot club'?  Seriously?
This is heresy. Praise PW!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24079 on: October 28, 2015, 08:30:23 pm »

Oh, Black Halos are pretty useful for that. If I had an organic head I'd pick one up myself.
I had another reason in there but I didn't want to give anyone ideas.
Although, I do hope PW's items still have to be vetted before being added to the armory.  'White hot club'?  Seriously?
Actually, this item WAS brought up in the whole "we need new stuff" discussion as a thing we encountered at some point and could replicate.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #24080 on: October 28, 2015, 08:32:13 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24081 on: October 28, 2015, 08:33:00 pm »

Nah, I'm not muscling in on your territory, I just realized that being able to look like whomever you want would be insanely useful for a charisma char. Now that I'm actually doing something in 23, I'm actually enjoying the mission
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24082 on: October 28, 2015, 08:34:11 pm »

Nah, I'm not muscling in on your territory, I just realized that being able to look like whomever you want would be insanely useful for a charisma char. Now that I'm actually doing something in 23, I'm actually enjoying the mission
Yep.
And it has spy bonuses too...
Sigtext

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24083 on: October 28, 2015, 08:36:10 pm »

Damnit again though. Vincent has low mind, and he's con, not exo. No Ivan, No Black Halo, The new Heabi Arm is just an arm. Can I go to the doctor with requests? Is mind a roll there too?
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24084 on: October 28, 2015, 08:37:39 pm »

You could take one off of any casualties and see if you could hook it up to your braincase.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #24085 on: October 28, 2015, 09:00:52 pm »

Near the beginning of my Hephaestus tenure, I came up with the idea of mimicing Xan's body, and including two braincases.  One would control motor movements, and be occupied by a player, while the other would control the actual transformation, and be occupied by a very special sod (so that there's no under or overshots).  Also, both braincases would have an included vial of ClF3.

I never pursued this for a variety of reasons:
  • I have about a thousand other ideas, and come up with them faster than I can complete them.
  • Piecewise would never let a sod control a fleshorror body in anything approaching a reliable way.
  • Piecewise would never let a player have a fleshorror body that's at all reliable
  • Piecewise would never let an active char share their body with a sod brain (See:Charles' thoughtsphere, and its nonexistence)

I'm not sure all of these still apply, considering PW has said sods can now use manips, and that Steve can now possess player bodies even more effectively than a sod could.  Hmm.

Moopli

• Bay Watcher
  • Free Spines Here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24086 on: October 28, 2015, 09:57:50 pm »

Anyone want to try a grateplosion somewhere far away from me, and see what that does to the It What Lurks In Angles?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #24087 on: October 28, 2015, 10:59:00 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24088 on: October 28, 2015, 11:06:24 pm »

spooky

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #24089 on: October 29, 2015, 12:10:45 am »

The Bastards in their natural environment.  That's Jim holding Feyri in the second picture.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 1604 1605 [1606] 1607 1608 ... 2205