Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1601 1602 [1603] 1604 1605 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2486283 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #24030 on: October 27, 2015, 03:03:03 pm »

See, this is why the game I'm thinking of making after the ER one is based on anatomy.  I mean hell, "mesenchyme" sounds like a boss name to me.

How would you even fight it?

You attack the -Mesenchymal tissue: Cartilage- with TNF-α. It's super effective!

The -Mesenchymal tissue: Cartilage- uses ossification. Its defense increases!

You attack the -Mesenchymal tissue: Cartilage- with cytokine storm.

Tissue defeated! You have unlocked osteoarthritis!

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #24031 on: October 27, 2015, 03:51:13 pm »

See, this is why the game I'm thinking of making after the ER one is based on anatomy.  I mean hell, "mesenchyme" sounds like a boss name to me.

You attack the -Mesenchymal tissue: Cartilage- with TNF-α. It's super effective!

That seems like a loss to me
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24032 on: October 27, 2015, 04:08:58 pm »

Now that I found some time to do it...

About Milno: He appears disinterested and apathetic when out of a mission unless he sees an opportunity to make crude jokes. He is prone to sarcasm and irony as well as friendly needling of those closer to him. He dislikes people who have a high opinion of themselves and nothing to show for it. He will take minor risks to save teammates, with the effort varying on how much he likes/dislikes them and their chance of saving themselves under their own power. His survival and mission completion are at the top of his priorities list, with mission completion being less important before the revolution and subject to interpretation. A dead team completes no missions and pulling out is an option sometimes (Samsonite Abyss, when most of the original team was dead or incapacitated and the camera had been damaged). Under pressure he can be careful and keep a bird's eye view on the situation, though he might perform risky stunts as long as they advance the mission effort and aren't suicidal. He likes superior firepower but isn't dumb enough to shoot unprovoked in alien situations. He likes to follow the mission guidelines and be conservative about them. His biggest desire is staying alive without being useless; surviving without doing it by cowering and standing behind others. He likes talking to the Armory Master.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24033 on: October 27, 2015, 05:47:17 pm »

Sooooo, Im betting MK-3's dont work anymore right?.. Welp, at least I ws convinced not to buy one before M23 started... Maybe I will save up for the Ivan treatment after all... Oh wait... Mind roll... That wont work
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24034 on: October 27, 2015, 05:52:09 pm »

I think they should work, but then again I never read their wiki article.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24035 on: October 27, 2015, 05:52:26 pm »

Mk-3s work just fine. I've got one on sale if you want it.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24036 on: October 27, 2015, 05:56:00 pm »

You would have to travel to the planet I'm on first, but yeah, I wouldnt be against buying one off of you (=P), so there is nothig amp related in its build?
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24037 on: October 27, 2015, 05:59:05 pm »

That seems like a loss to me

In the game of autoimmunity, there are no winners.

((Also yes that doesn't really work for osteoarthritis and more for rheumatoid arthritis but then the joke doesn't work and I already used the first so hush.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #24038 on: October 27, 2015, 11:54:44 pm »

You would have to travel to the planet I'm on first, but yeah, I wouldnt be against buying one off of you (=P), so there is nothig amp related in its build?

It's simply a exoskeleton with rockets slapped on it. Nothing magical here.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #24039 on: October 28, 2015, 08:00:41 am »

So, Mission 23 took an unexpected turn. We are now Shipping Magnates. This has potential.

Is this how I add enter a character?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Assuming everything is in order

I buy a gauss rifle and a force infuser, if the gauss rifle doesn't come with ammo then I'll buy ammo too.
welcome to ER. My read of your character is that the stats and skills are in order, and yes, you posted in the right place.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #24040 on: October 28, 2015, 08:06:14 am »

Hmm, interesting stat spreamd certainly.
Though it makes sense, a lot of exo weapons are good as backups on the lower tier...
Hold on, aren't people allowed a free 1+ for their stats and skills? He would only have to have Gen. Knowledge at 1-, wouldn't he?
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #24041 on: October 28, 2015, 08:10:07 am »

I think it's time for Steve to chime in and say "Okay, now that you're on top of the food chain... gather me 50,000,000 bodies instead of 50,000". :P
Because wherever they are going, I'm sure there could be use for far more bodies. And by that I mean human subjects. And by that I mean bodies.

Hmm, interesting stat spreamd certainly.
Though it makes sense, a lot of exo weapons are good as backups on the lower tier...
Hold on, aren't people allowed a free 1+ for their stats and skills? He would only have to have Gen. Knowledge at 1-, wouldn't he?

Nope. It's a free "+1/-1", the sheet is correct.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 08:15:47 am by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #24042 on: October 28, 2015, 08:10:46 am »

Oh, right, forgot.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #24043 on: October 28, 2015, 08:24:44 am »

So, Mission 23 took an unexpected turn. We are now Shipping Magnates. This has potential.

Stay there where it is safe and where you can rack filty amounts of money. Quit ARM, or demote yourself to free agent who happens to own biggest shipping fleet on entire hive world planet.

It also has potential for revealing yourselves and fucking the operation. Lots of big eyes are staring at you guys now, few probably can count 1+1 and realize you are not what you claim to be.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #24044 on: October 28, 2015, 08:53:46 am »

I think it's time for Steve to chime in and say "Okay, now that you're on top of the food chain... gather me 50,000,000 bodies instead of 50,000". :P
Because wherever they are going, I'm sure there could be use for far more bodies. And by that I mean human subjects. And by that I mean bodies.
Relax, the goal is a stable long term operation that can run without us. I think the numbers will come.

Stay there where it is safe and where you can rack filty amounts of money. Quit ARM, or demote yourself to free agent who happens to own biggest shipping fleet on entire hive world planet.

It also has potential for revealing yourselves and fucking the operation. Lots of big eyes are staring at you guys now, few probably can count 1+1 and realize you are not what you claim to be.
Potential.
Pages: 1 ... 1601 1602 [1603] 1604 1605 ... 2205