Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1552 1553 [1554] 1555 1556 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2485915 times)

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #23295 on: October 10, 2015, 10:47:17 am »

Hmmm. I take that 34 miles are quite a bit more than what a Mk III can cover, to say nothing of the non-full fuel compartments. Hmmm...

I feel we'll need to create something. And... employ drastic measures. Oh well, let's see to it a few hours later when I come back and hopefully more team members have posted.
We've got a crashed shuttle, right here. I wonder if shuttle fuel would work in a MkIII's rocket pods?
Alternatively, this planet has asphalt roads, so it should have cars. We have enough fuel and carrying capacity to get the team at least as far as a parking lot, or something.

Konrad's MCP-A can keep up with a MkIII flying at top safe speed, and the Overcharge would allow him to carry two of our non-MkIII troopers long enough to reach the ship.

The MkIII exoskeletons would allow the wearers to run significantly further and faster than without them, so even when the fuel runs out the MkIIIs wouldn't be rendered immobile, if we can't find a vehicle to get us there for some reason.

(Just throwing out ideas. I'll say as much IC, assuming I survive the brain surgery.)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23296 on: October 10, 2015, 10:47:23 am »

someone yelled for a medic, I have a medical spiderdroid.

justification is there, not my fault you cant see it.
Medical spider still wouldn't know whats wrong with her with out a diagnostic
you've been quite vocal about whats wrong with your character.

besides it has a rudimentary AI, it'll do what I told it.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #23297 on: October 10, 2015, 10:48:29 am »

someone yelled for a medic, I have a medical spiderdroid.

justification is there, not my fault you cant see it.
Called for a doctor, not a medic. As in infirmary doctor, aka someone who knows what they're doing. And that action got cancelled. So you're doubly wrong.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23298 on: October 10, 2015, 10:51:32 am »

go into on ship, search medic.

tell me that again afterwards.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23299 on: October 10, 2015, 10:53:34 am »

"MEDIC!"
There. Someone called for a medic. Auron has IC reason.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23301 on: October 10, 2015, 10:57:56 am »

Okay....but how exactly can you fix skin pigmentation your more likely to make her albino then return it to a normal color and second does that spider come with anesthetic stuff to make sure she stays still and is not in agonising pain basically how good is your spider droid?
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23302 on: October 10, 2015, 11:00:51 am »

Thats for the spiderdroid to figure out.

spider droid is the perfect medic, it requires no rolls and does exactly what you tell it to.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #23303 on: October 10, 2015, 11:02:01 am »

Ah, OK, didn't remember that. The way he said it (especially in the next post where he says I'll take you to "THE medic" not "A medic"), I thought he meant an infirmary medic. Sorry.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23304 on: October 10, 2015, 11:03:11 am »

Ah, OK, didn't remember that. The way he said it (especially in the next post where he says I'll take you to "THE medic" not "A medic"), I thought he meant an infirmary medic. Sorry.
Well I kinda did.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23305 on: October 10, 2015, 11:05:29 am »

something you should know about ER.

what you mean and what you actually get are often astly different.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23306 on: October 10, 2015, 11:06:26 am »

something you should know about ER.

what you mean and what you actually get are often astly different.
Yuuuup!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23307 on: October 10, 2015, 11:08:39 am »

Huh you know i never expected something like this to happen. but do you think if flint cuts off my head the spiderdroid will reattach it? And incase anyone's wondering i actually have a lot more backstory for this character. but it would take up way to much space like probably 3 pages.  so you'll learn more about her backstory through her thoughts and her talking to others.
Also gonna describe abigail in a little more detail if she survives her first mission.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #23308 on: October 10, 2015, 11:10:42 am »

Hmmm. I take that 34 miles are quite a bit more than what a Mk III can cover, to say nothing of the non-full fuel compartments. Hmmm...

I feel we'll need to create something. And... employ drastic measures. Oh well, let's see to it a few hours later when I come back and hopefully more team members have posted.
We've got a crashed shuttle, right here. I wonder if shuttle fuel would work in a MkIII's rocket pods?
Alternatively, this planet has asphalt roads, so it should have cars. We have enough fuel and carrying capacity to get the team at least as far as a parking lot, or something.

Konrad's MCP-A can keep up with a MkIII flying at top safe speed, and the Overcharge would allow him to carry two of our non-MkIII troopers long enough to reach the ship.

The MkIII exoskeletons would allow the wearers to run significantly further and faster than without them, so even when the fuel runs out the MkIIIs wouldn't be rendered immobile, if we can't find a vehicle to get us there for some reason.

(Just throwing out ideas. I'll say as much IC, assuming I survive the brain surgery.)

So first we find closest road, steal a car, drive to starport, steal a ship, get out of the system? This plan will work perfectly.

But it's a good question if shuttle's fuel is compatible with MKIII. We definitely should check it.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23309 on: October 10, 2015, 11:14:44 am »

its theoretically possible that it could reattach it...

I mean... it doesn't do neck braces and stuff I dont think, so you'd likely paralyze yourself if you tried to move... that kinda thing you're better off going to the infirmary.

Pages: 1 ... 1552 1553 [1554] 1555 1556 ... 2205