Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1533 1534 [1535] 1536 1537 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2490785 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #23010 on: October 07, 2015, 08:49:18 pm »

Any one ever tried to activate an physchokinetic amp on board becuase horray for being not the sanest little girl im greatly sorry if i somehow cause a star like the dam incident onboard the ship  ;)
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23011 on: October 07, 2015, 08:52:37 pm »

Hiel Grammer.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #23012 on: October 07, 2015, 08:55:05 pm »

Any one ever tried to activate an physchokinetic amp on board becuase horray for being not the sanest little girl im greatly sorry if i somehow cause a star like the dam incident onboard the ship  ;)
Depends on what you mean by "activate". If you mean "overload", then no. And depending on how murderous piecewise feels, he may or may not have Steve shock you to stop you from overloading while on the ship and potentially taking out almost everyone.

If you mean "use", then yes.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23013 on: October 07, 2015, 08:56:10 pm »

Frankly, Steve should probably shock her just to get her into the medical wing.  Or whatever.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23014 on: October 07, 2015, 08:56:29 pm »

Pfft, Liar. I overloaded during the flamboyant spark event and took it like a champ.

What I mean is I became mr. skeletal.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23015 on: October 07, 2015, 08:59:36 pm »

Using it to try and heat the metal worried about overshot something bad might happen if it's succesful and dosent overshoot Lyra and the other guy will only get minor burns hopefully....she dosent want to murder them...yet

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23016 on: October 07, 2015, 09:02:05 pm »

in every non halliween event overload situation that ive seen on ship steve has shocked the amper into submission to protect the ship.

also considering piecewise is trying to start M24 he is likely to pre-emptively shock you yo simply maintain his timetable.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #23017 on: October 07, 2015, 09:03:39 pm »

Pfft, Liar. I overloaded during the flamboyant spark event and took it like a champ.

Did you overload or did you just roll a 1? I don't remember.
And anyway, weren't you in tron-world at the time, not the actual ship?
And whatever happened to that skeleton? Did the R&D guys catch it with their butterfly nets?

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23018 on: October 07, 2015, 09:05:46 pm »

Or she melts her arm off then steve probably will just be really disappointed though i woudent doubt if he would still shock her unconscious

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #23019 on: October 07, 2015, 09:08:44 pm »

And whatever happened to that skeleton? Did the R&D guys catch it with their butterfly nets?
'Twas a 6.
We didn't even know Tron world was there before that amp overload (which is what created the hole in the wall we used to enter it in the first place).
The skeleton just sort of disappeared. Nobody followed it immediately, on account of the molten metal floor and lack of suits, and when someone did go in, it was nowhere to be found. A whole lot of different skeletons came shooting out of the hole when the Flamboyant Spark artifact was being destroyed, though.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23020 on: October 07, 2015, 09:09:16 pm »

I think they fell apart or something once I ended the event.

I have one of their skulls, its a data eating artifact.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23021 on: October 07, 2015, 10:59:29 pm »

It only just occurred to me that when you say "EMP claymores", you're probably talking about land mines. Not a futuristic take on the Medieval longsword, as I've always imagined.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23022 on: October 07, 2015, 10:59:55 pm »

Do Halloween events happen every year? More specifically, on a scale of 1-10, how ludicrously dangerous should I expect the ship to become in a few weeks?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23023 on: October 07, 2015, 11:06:42 pm »

Oh yeah, good catch. Halloween events happen every year so we should expect some rather dangerous shenanigans in a few weeks.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23024 on: October 07, 2015, 11:09:37 pm »

It only just occurred to me that when you say "EMP claymores", you're probably talking about land mines. Not a futuristic take on the Medieval longsword, as I've always imagined.
now theres an interesting tinker idea.

Pages: 1 ... 1533 1534 [1535] 1536 1537 ... 2205