Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1479 1480 [1481] 1482 1483 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2490798 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #22200 on: September 17, 2015, 11:23:24 am »

Poor Morul. On the bright side, he became a flaming vessel for a black alien dead penis pyramid. And is soon to be used in some sort of ritual.
EDIT: I wonder if he's in a strange mood...
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 12:00:03 pm by Parisbre56 »

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22201 on: September 17, 2015, 11:30:32 am »

By the way, someone actually bought something from that one website and got me 20 bucks for it.

Dunno who you are, but thanks!

Your welcome! Found something that was a good 60ish percent cheaper there than in a store. Made my day.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #22202 on: September 17, 2015, 11:56:42 am »

Like that 'ask Steve a question' coupon.
I might just buy that, actually...

Hands off! That's mine! And I have perfect question for it too.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #22203 on: September 17, 2015, 12:17:00 pm »

By the way, someone actually bought something from that one website and got me 20 bucks for it.

Your welcome! Found something that was a good 60ish percent cheaper there than in a store. Made my day.
Well, I'm glad that could actually work out both ways then. And yeah, that place is actually pretty good for sales. It's just their stuff tends to be rather high end or esoteric so it's not terribly useful for everyone.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22204 on: September 17, 2015, 12:27:32 pm »

Well, I'm glad that could actually work out both ways then. And yeah, that place is actually pretty good for sales. It's just their stuff tends to be rather high end or esoteric so it's not terribly useful for everyone.

Yeah, I noticed that. Yeah some of that stuff I would probably never use, or it was WAY out of my price range. Did see some stuff I will probably get later though.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #22205 on: September 17, 2015, 03:42:59 pm »

Yeah, I noticed that. Yeah some of that stuff I would probably never use, or it was WAY out of my price range. Did see some stuff I will probably get later though.
What, you don't want a $3000 backpack?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #22206 on: September 17, 2015, 03:50:57 pm »

If I buy a 3k backpack it better be antigrav.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22207 on: September 17, 2015, 04:04:42 pm »

Welp.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #22208 on: September 17, 2015, 04:19:59 pm »

Welp.

Well, you were warned. And now I expect you to enjoy it all at least a little, in my stead. :)
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22209 on: September 17, 2015, 04:48:40 pm »

What, you don't want a $3000 backpack?

For 3 G's it had better rub my back, keep my drinks cold for 2 days, food hot for a day, and be bullet proof 

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22210 on: September 17, 2015, 04:49:49 pm »

Doing turn for DMR. This was a really bad plan. BBCode scrabble. Not even once :(
One wheel short of a wagon

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #22211 on: September 17, 2015, 05:01:00 pm »

If I buy a 3k backpack it better be antigrav.
I might have over priced it.

Turns out it's only 1.5K ! A Steal!

https://www.touchofmodern.com/sales/konstantin-kofta-89a4cea5-1978-49d3-a2aa-cc4dae2ecd4f

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #22212 on: September 17, 2015, 07:53:14 pm »

I've updated the mods a bit.

I've also made it so you can comment, if you want to.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 07:57:46 pm by piecewise »

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22213 on: September 17, 2015, 08:16:05 pm »

...Alien dead penis. I like it!

Also Im'a get a PET. Pets have a longer lifespan than most players.

Look at Piecewise, for instance. He's still alive in that ship... Somewhere.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22214 on: September 18, 2015, 01:27:40 am »

Yeah, the fantastic implants are much more interesting than the semi-realistic and fictional ones overall, what with their oddity and liberal intermixing of human organs and things that most definitely do not belong in human organs.
Pages: 1 ... 1479 1480 [1481] 1482 1483 ... 2205