Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1413 1414 [1415] 1416 1417 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2491320 times)

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #21210 on: August 19, 2015, 04:18:04 pm »

Speaking of which, can someone identify the word "garrow"? I couldn't find it in the dictionary.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21211 on: August 19, 2015, 04:36:54 pm »

Only seems to show up as a last name. There's a serial killer that pops up with that last name as well as a British politician. Also a group of people from India, a village in Scotland and a minor character in a book series
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21212 on: August 19, 2015, 04:43:01 pm »

Speaking of which, can someone identify the word "garrow"? I couldn't find it in the dictionary.

It's listed as a fictional color on Wikipedia. It apparently drives people insane.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #21213 on: August 19, 2015, 04:46:09 pm »

You have probably gained subdermal armor of unidentified effectiveness and origin. Not sure of the side effects though, and from the description it appeared uncertain whether there is enough to cover the whole body, but for simplicity's sake it can be hopefully disregarded.
Either this or a flesh eating parisite.
Knowing PW, it's a fifty fifty.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 05:02:22 pm by Execute/Dumbo.exe »
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21214 on: August 19, 2015, 05:01:02 pm »

PW seems the type to like imaginary colours.

By the way, the "guess what the pill thing stupid NJW2000 has got hold of does" game has started again, taking entries now.

Decided, taking into account the resistance encountered on ship, to try and give my character's story a slightly darker tone right now.
One wheel short of a wagon

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #21215 on: August 19, 2015, 05:11:25 pm »

PW seems the type to like imaginary colours.

By the way, the "guess what the pill thing stupid NJW2000 has got hold of does" game has started again, taking entries now.

Decided, taking into account the resistance encountered on ship, to try and give my character's story a slightly darker tone right now.
dibs on your character's stuff if he dies.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21216 on: August 19, 2015, 05:15:48 pm »

dibs on your character's stuff if he dies.
Not really what I meant by "controlled democratically", but I'm not sure if anyone actually attended the meeting. Shit, might need a new character.

And is that one dies for the sake of science, I'm going to have to try and figure out if I can run a Ponzi scheme on ship. Ah, how do people have time to go on missions?

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #21217 on: August 19, 2015, 05:18:09 pm »

And is that one dies for the sake of science, I'm going to have to try and figure out if I can run a Ponzi scheme on ship. Ah, how do people have time to go on missions?
This is what I love ER for.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21218 on: August 19, 2015, 05:29:58 pm »

Judging by Christopher's actions, I think that mesh thing is crawling into the wrong person's skin.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #21219 on: August 19, 2015, 05:30:57 pm »

They don't - see, if I could affford to accomplish my IC goals without going on missions I would. But doing them is the only way I can get strong enough to actually do them.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21220 on: August 19, 2015, 05:32:53 pm »

Judging by Christopher's actions, I think that mesh thing is crawling into the wrong person's skin.
What do you mean?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21221 on: August 19, 2015, 05:41:12 pm »

Well, he got suddenly depressed so...
CRAAAAWWWWWWLING IIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIIN
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21222 on: August 19, 2015, 05:46:47 pm »

It was meant to be brought on spasmodically by leaving his VR world. Useful plot device, at most.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Anyone want a mediocre graphite stick sketch of their character of anything else? I'm not concealing that I'd wait till I'm functioning better (less sleepy and nervous) to do it with mine, but still...

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #21223 on: August 19, 2015, 05:49:27 pm »

@NJW2000: Please try to not bold RP. Makes the GM's life easier and the text easier to read.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21224 on: August 19, 2015, 05:49:50 pm »

NJW: On the bright side, the pill might instead turn Christopher into a giant and living Uncon stim or something. Imagine being able to charge people for licking you.
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 1413 1414 [1415] 1416 1417 ... 2205