Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1407 1408 [1409] 1410 1411 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2489024 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #21120 on: August 17, 2015, 03:39:41 pm »

Ooh, annoying Xantalos is being rewarded!
Actually, stabbing me is being given a 1 token prize for all those STAN puns I made that one time (as well as Lars and one other person).

Or did you mean 'Xantalos is annoying and he's being rewarded possibly because of it'? Because if you meant that than it's also true :P
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #21121 on: August 17, 2015, 05:15:29 pm »

Ooh, annoying Xantalos is being rewarded!
Actually, stabbing me is being given a 1 token prize for all those STAN puns I made that one time (as well as Lars and one other person).

Or did you mean 'Xantalos is annoying and he's being rewarded possibly because of it'? Because if you meant that than it's also true :P
wait, what if I just stab you with a pencil, something you could probably heal from easily?
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21122 on: August 17, 2015, 05:16:39 pm »

Then I rip your arms and legs off to add to my collection and play basketball with your torso.
Sig! Onol

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21123 on: August 17, 2015, 05:32:41 pm »

Seeing as the anomaly revolves around information manipulation/denial, perhaps it isn't so much that it's turn-based as much as it is literally impossible to perceive their actions. That is, they aren't moving because you aren't looking at them, you aren't looking at them precisely because they are moving. Try distorting your camera feeds like you do to the maps. Warp it, add noise, maybe you'll see more.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21124 on: August 17, 2015, 05:47:03 pm »

Then I rip your arms and legs off to add to my collection and play basketball with your torso.
ooh sounds fun! How about I make you my squire?
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21125 on: August 17, 2015, 05:54:59 pm »

Gosh! How rude!

Milno leaves the test room only to discover there's some union bullshit going on, so he naturally thinks that idea is retarded. Instead of striding over to where Christopher is and facing him directly, he simply sends a wristpad message before bringing up the jump rocket pack on his datapad to read on its specifics.
Quote from: Milno to Union Guy
What's up with this union thing and why don't you want any generals around? If you're planning a mutiny within ARM or even just creating your own band of dumbass goons, I have to say that's retarded and you should give up now.

((Seriously, though, @Pancaek, is Milno pissed off because he thinks another bunch of idiots are up to something destructive, or are you getting miffed about me ruining the roleplay? If the latter, tell me so, and I'll stop. But you'll probably still have to deal with my +3 Up-nosery.))
One wheel short of a wagon

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21126 on: August 17, 2015, 06:47:01 pm »

... @Pancaek?

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #21127 on: August 17, 2015, 06:49:08 pm »

((Seriously, though, @Pancaek, is Milno pissed off because he thinks another bunch of idiots are up to something destructive, or are you getting miffed about me ruining the roleplay? If the latter, tell me so, and I'll stop. But you'll probably still have to deal with my +3 Up-nosery.))

Though I'm quite happy with my role as Fun Gestapo Enforcer, you've got the wrong guy. This time. 

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21128 on: August 17, 2015, 07:30:26 pm »

intensity intensifies
Sig! Onol

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21129 on: August 17, 2015, 07:31:48 pm »

intensity intensifies
Staring intensifies
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21130 on: August 17, 2015, 11:43:23 pm »

I'm Milno's player, NJW, and I'm not miffed at anything. Milno just thinks Christopher might be up to something destructive and/or trying to create his own goon squad. He thinks a group like the one that Christopher wants to form might not be worth allowing to exist - and that's a thought I actually share with him because it might create a lot of trouble in the future with chain of command.

I really don't look forward to Steve having to shock over half of the people in a mission because they're part of the same cult and since they outgun the rest of the mission the power gets to their head and they decide they'll run the show.

And on a different note, could you specify what's on those memos? I mean writing them down fully, since that kind of explanation is better to do away with long retellings of information that other people can get access to via OOC, but in this case I'm interested in the wording.

Edit: And spazyak, that message of Christopher's was a reply to Milno's message.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 11:46:53 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21131 on: August 18, 2015, 01:35:10 am »

Would anybody be willing to lend me a Blaspistol, Laser, or Gauss rifle for sciencing?

Id use my own, but i kinda combined them with some jigggery pokery and no longer have the aptitude, desire, or parts necessary to seperate them again.

Also donated couple of free things for pill machining, more interesting whatsits will come when i gain access to them.
feel free to follow suit.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21132 on: August 18, 2015, 03:34:05 am »

Ah, OK, so you want me to make the game more interesting by turning the union into a cult, and making sure we outgun everyone? Can do.

I'll also remember the memos thing.
One wheel short of a wagon

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21133 on: August 18, 2015, 03:35:59 am »

Oh I'm gonna have a talk with you when/if I survive this mission. We have similar interests.

Well, kinda.
Sig! Onol

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #21134 on: August 18, 2015, 06:16:31 am »

Blow air at the approaching tear in reality like I'm trying to cool off some soup.
See? Even during impending doom, we stay in character!
Pages: 1 ... 1407 1408 [1409] 1410 1411 ... 2205