Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1336 1337 [1338] 1339 1340 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2494289 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #20055 on: July 13, 2015, 04:17:41 pm »

Not to spite you guys for trying to split off, but I really hope the infirmary takes a scan and goes 'uhh, we don't know where your brains are. You're stuck like that.'

I know it would probably mean at least 2 of the 4 of you commit suicide and make a new character, cause seriously, but still. I'd love to see a serious attempt at the 4-headed giant :P

I suspect that it's going to be possible, but with significant risk of an instakill. Could be wrong, though. And if it's not possible, well, gonna get the IVAN treatment and go to town.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #20056 on: July 13, 2015, 04:18:46 pm »

Not to spite you guys for trying to split off, but I really hope the infirmary takes a scan and goes 'uhh, we don't know where your brains are. You're stuck like that.'

I know it would probably mean at least 2 of the 4 of you commit suicide and make a new character, cause seriously this situation is horrible, but still. I'd love to see a serious attempt at the 4-headed giant :P
Im not stopping, I will keep my stuff at least. You guys can do what you want. So if you want you two can creat new characters cause I'm not leaving.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20057 on: July 13, 2015, 04:25:09 pm »

Hmm, I'm trying to think of a way to spin this so that Miya won't have to try and subdue the monster to either kill it or send it to Hep for study. Same goes for those pills: he doesn't overly care if people kill themselves with nyartifacts, but forcefully subsuming people is another thing, that's where his indifference kinda stops. Maybe if whoever ends up getting them promises ooc that he won't use the pills on/in the vicinity of non-consenting player characters (screaming civilians are less problematic OOC'ly), then I will meta Miya and no have him confiscate the lot of it?

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20058 on: July 13, 2015, 04:27:49 pm »

Hmm, I'm trying to think of a way to spin this so that Miya won't have to try and subdue the monster to either kill it or send it to Hep for study. Same goes for those pills: he doesn't overly care if people kill themselves with nyartifacts, but forcefully subsuming people is another thing, that's where his indifference kinda stops. Maybe if whoever ends up getting them promises ooc that he won't use the pills on/in the vicinity of non-consenting player characters (screaming civilians are less problematic OOC'ly), then I will meta Miya and no have him confiscate the lot of it?

How about we give you the pills, and nobody gets abducted and vivisected? You can try them on innocent workers in Heph later, yes?

Oh, and you're not going on a mission, so I think we can afford to negotiate this later anyway?

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20059 on: July 13, 2015, 04:28:50 pm »

don't worry, we are working on getting the two that don't want to be in there out. Besides my character, the one who subsumed them, had no clue his medicine was switched by a dangerous object. Also, I would die before you take away this cool new body from Henk!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20060 on: July 13, 2015, 04:32:04 pm »

How about we give you the pills, and nobody gets abducted and vivisected? You can try them on innocent workers in Heph later, yes?

Oh, and you're not going on a mission, so I think we can afford to negotiate this later anyway?

Yes, I could live with that, seems fair. Though I'm not 100% sure what exactly 'this' meant in the second part. You mean negotiate what happens to your body and to what degree we meta, right? I mean, if you guys stay connected and wanna go on a mission, we'll kinda have to do this now? Though I can wait to see if you guys can be split up again.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20061 on: July 13, 2015, 04:34:57 pm »

Yes, I could live with that, seems fair. Though I'm not 100% sure what exactly 'this' meant in the second part. You mean negotiate what happens to your body and to what degree we meta, right? I mean, if you guys stay connected and wanna go on a mission, we'll kinda have to do this now? Though I can wait to see if you guys can be split up again.
I have a feeling that if the two people that wish to leave will commit mental suicide and make new characters..actually why don't they just do that.I have a feeling that this is more like multiple personality disorder in one brain.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20062 on: July 13, 2015, 04:35:24 pm »

If we can get split off, that changes quite a lot. But we'll see how it goes.

Also, spazyak, what I meant was that you bolding your action might be interpreted not as agreement, but as dissent - this means piecewise will roll Mind for both of us and it's likely you'll win, which'll only waste a bit of time and keep a bunch of people waiting. Mind unbolding that?

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20063 on: July 13, 2015, 04:38:55 pm »

If we can get split off, that changes quite a lot. But we'll see how it goes.

Also, spazyak, what I meant was that you bolding your action might be interpreted not as agreement, but as dissent - this means piecewise will roll Mind for both of us and it's likely you'll win, which'll only waste a bit of time and keep a bunch of people waiting. Mind unbolding that?
sur, my bad, I thought we had reach a concessions
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #20064 on: July 13, 2015, 04:51:07 pm »

Well. I go to sleep from exhaustion, wake up, and now this is happening.
Gonna stay in the infirmary until it's time to move out for missions so I can gain IC knowledge.
Then start that.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20065 on: July 13, 2015, 04:56:18 pm »

Leave the forum for 6 hours, and I'm part of a monstrous cthulcan entity. ::)]]I'm sure the pills could be useful, and I for one would promise not to mess with them.

Btw, I just skipped 7 pages of this thread, because long, any pressing info?
One wheel short of a wagon

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #20066 on: July 13, 2015, 04:57:40 pm »

You killed me and some other dude.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

bcneuf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20067 on: July 13, 2015, 04:59:40 pm »

confirming Ben neutron for mission 22

Updated roster:

Lars (Toaster)                             confirmed
Vanessa Anagrid (Xantalos)         confirmed
Tek (Nunzillor)                            confirmed
Dubley Steptimus (NAV)              confirmed
Yancy Hargraves (tryrar)              confirmed
Taddok Find (Hapah)                   confirmed
Flint Westwood (Parisbre56)        confirmed
Jobasio Hootzal (Yoink)               confirmed
Lyra Arden (Lenglon)                  confirmed
Elias Shrike (AkumaKasai)          confirmed
Judas Smythe (Persus13)            confirmed
Kai Branden (Dutrius)                 confirmed
Ian Smith (HavingPhun)             confirmed
Catten Vilcorius (Detoxicated)
Ben Neutro (bcneuf)

Remember, you are not going on the mission until you confirm IC! Detoxicated, bcneuf, you know what to do

Also, @fusion: if you guys wanna be on a mission, it'l be best if you all agree on what to do and come out with a single voice. Remember, you gotta apply and confirm to the conditions ic, and Miya for one won't take something that's constantly contradicting and arguing with itself.

About the fusion: you guys keep all of your inventories, including the ones of the dead peeps, right? If not, claiming whatever is left for the team fund.

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20068 on: July 13, 2015, 05:01:40 pm »

You killed me and some other dude.
Yup, and now you're in a body with all the best stats from the bodies you absorbed, but not the skills, those are for each mind, not the collective. It's basically a cooperative body kind of thing. http://einsteinianroulette.wikia.com/wiki/Cthunkan <--

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20069 on: July 13, 2015, 05:04:04 pm »

Wish you had just sprung that on me :D, but I just meant the OOC, I read the onship occasionally if I think I'm gonna die.
One wheel short of a wagon
Pages: 1 ... 1336 1337 [1338] 1339 1340 ... 2205