Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1333 1334 [1335] 1336 1337 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2494072 times)

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #20010 on: July 13, 2015, 02:25:01 pm »

I can't seem to find it, but wasn't there some big heavy suit of armor on the wiki before? Protectorate Suit or somethin' like that?
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20011 on: July 13, 2015, 02:30:36 pm »

((Nobody saw Cthunkan form, other than the people who were subsumed, so I don't know how Milno would know about that))

Milno's gained access to most cameras and recordings of the Sword from Steve for surveillance purposes - hence why I added him checking that in his last post. It's very convenient to help me quickly gain IC knowledge of things to fix problems like replacing Twinwolf's first character.

@spazyak: that message was not for you.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #20012 on: July 13, 2015, 02:32:25 pm »

((Nobody saw Cthunkan form, other than the people who were subsumed, so I don't know how Milno would know about that))

Milno's gained access to most cameras and recordings of the Sword from Steve for surveillance purposes - hence why I added him checking that in his last post. It's very convenient to help me quickly gain IC knowledge of things to fix problems like replacing Twinwolf's first character.

Never took it as that I am just role playing Henk trying to stave off a panic attack
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20013 on: July 13, 2015, 02:35:00 pm »

I mean you quoted my entire post, and I don't understand why. Are you trying to talk to Milno or did you mistake that post for Elias'?
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #20014 on: July 13, 2015, 02:35:35 pm »

I meant you quoted my entire post, and I didn't understand why.
I did ~Quickly checks last post, huh my mistake.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #20015 on: July 13, 2015, 02:37:56 pm »

I can't seem to find it, but wasn't there some big heavy suit of armor on the wiki before? Protectorate Suit or somethin' like that?
Sword removed it from the armoury when converting it to the new system, along with a bunch of other stuff. Don't know if it was an accident or if he had a reason for doing it.
http://einsteinianroulette.wikia.com/wiki/Armory?diff=next&oldid=7713
If it was an accident, then we could put it back in there.
Regardless, there's milnoplate: http://einsteinianroulette.wikia.com/wiki/Armory#Milno-Plate

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20016 on: July 13, 2015, 02:38:42 pm »

Ah, okay. I guess I missed that post; my bad.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20017 on: July 13, 2015, 02:43:13 pm »

Sword removed it from the armoury when converting it to the new system, along with a bunch of other stuff. Don't know if it was an accident or if he had a reason for doing it.
Regardless, there's milnoplate: http://einsteinianroulette.wikia.com/wiki/Armory#Milno-Plate
That'd explain why I couldn't find it! It's just about exactly what I want if it's still available...maybe it got junked with the stat rework? I remember PW posting lists of stuff that I assume is the basis for the current listings.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #20018 on: July 13, 2015, 02:47:15 pm »

I don't really see why it (and some other things) were removed while other old things are still there.

Anyway, even if it still exists, could you wear it, stat wise? That thing requires a lot of strength.

bcneuf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
question of existence
« Reply #20019 on: July 13, 2015, 02:49:22 pm »

So do i exist in game yet?

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20020 on: July 13, 2015, 02:51:20 pm »

I don't really see why it (and some other things) were removed while other old things are still there.

Anyway, even if it still exists, could you wear it, stat wise? That thing requires a lot of strength.
No idea! I actually went on the wiki to enter my tokens (which was already done, thanks again), and to see what the requirements and price for that suit were.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: question of existence
« Reply #20021 on: July 13, 2015, 02:52:41 pm »

So do i exist in game yet?

Yep. You've been wiki'd and everything. Post your actions.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #20022 on: July 13, 2015, 02:59:34 pm »

I don't remember leaving it out intentionally, so it was probably an accident. I think I was copying from Piecewise's new armory list, and re-ordering everything based on price, so in hindsight I'm not surprised unofficial things like the Protectorate Suit slipped through the cracks. Sorry.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20023 on: July 13, 2015, 03:04:04 pm »

I don't remember leaving it out intentionally, so it was probably an accident. I think I was copying from Piecewise's new armory list, and re-ordering everything based on price, so in hindsight I'm not surprised unofficial things like the Protectorate Suit slipped through the cracks. Sorry.
It's all good! You're making 14 billion edits and this was an easy mistake to make.

And yeah, milnoplate is pretty close, but I still wouldn't mind a look at the heavy-duty option, so to speak.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #20024 on: July 13, 2015, 03:12:50 pm »

You know, Harry, spazyak, and all still have that whole bag of tea candy left ...
Pages: 1 ... 1333 1334 [1335] 1336 1337 ... 2205