Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1325 1326 [1327] 1328 1329 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2492754 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #19890 on: July 11, 2015, 07:00:28 pm »

From what I read, he'd have been dead. The mission was pretty much complete, a win, but then they decided to open an unopened door on the way out for loot. The door set off a nuke, that would have killed them all if it weren't for some lucky rolls.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #19891 on: July 11, 2015, 07:06:37 pm »

From what I read, he'd have been dead. The mission was pretty much complete, a win, but then they decided to open an unopened door on the way out for loot. The door set off a nuke, that would have killed them all if it weren't for some lucky rolls.
OH NOES...also a door?
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19892 on: July 11, 2015, 07:09:13 pm »

You know, that brings up an interesting, and worrying trend. It seems all my missions so far have ended in fiery explosions(m15 with my first char, m16 which killed that char, and m19 which robo'd my current char). I hope that trend doesn't continue :P
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19893 on: July 11, 2015, 07:10:14 pm »

...You don't happen to be going with Joker, do you?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19894 on: July 11, 2015, 07:10:37 pm »

You know, that brings up an interesting, and worrying trend. It seems all my missions so far have ended in fiery explosions(m15 with my first char, m16 which killed that char, and m19 which robo'd my current char). I hope that trend doesn't continue :P
have a feeling that the friable candy incident is going to end that way. YaY! I  STARTED A HORRIBLE THING !
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #19895 on: July 11, 2015, 08:19:18 pm »

And the (surprising) mercy of PW. I watched the let's play. He said at one point that he shouldn't even roll. Everyone should just be dead.

...You don't happen to be going with Joker, do you?
From the looks of things, you won't be going on that mission, so why worry :P

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #19896 on: July 11, 2015, 08:31:38 pm »

So, taking bets on what'll happen to Spazyak and by extension the rest of the gang, odds are simple, basic monstrous mutation are at odds of 1/2, Tear in Spacetime 1/4, everything turns out fine shall be a 1/10, Psychic wave 1/5, basic reality warping 1/, any bets that aren't any of these shall be given a custom amount randomly decided.

Also taking bonus bets, for betting that X amount of people die, you increase your odds by 0/1, AM has to intervene, 0/1 as well, custom bonus bets are allowed for 0/1 odds added, however, if what you put on your bonus bet fails to happen, your actual bet is counted failed no matter what actually happens.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19897 on: July 11, 2015, 08:32:40 pm »

I don't have the tokens to make bets...
Sigtext!

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #19898 on: July 11, 2015, 08:38:11 pm »

I don't have the tokens to make bets...
No problem, good friend! Today, we're using Debt coins and OOC Tokens! Debt coins are a symbol of shame and can only be removed by someone redeeming an OOC token, which forces someone with debt tokens to give the amount of OOC tokens redeemed to that person!*
*Disclaimer OOC tokens and Debt coins at the whim of PW may instantly be rendered Null and Void and this is really just kinda for fun more than anything.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #19899 on: July 11, 2015, 09:04:14 pm »

My feeling is that it will be a basic monstrous mutation without AM intervention, in which three people (including Henk, Duncan, and one other) die. I am leaning toward higher numbers, since PW completely shut down the turn - I think it's going to attract a lot of attention from anyone in dorms, rec room (obviously), R&D area, panic room, briefing room, bar and theater. I think the Hangar, Pantheon, memorial, and infirmary will be far enough that people in there will only hear about it over comms, though, I think they could arrive in time to participate in the ... containment? the areas down the hall from the Hangar will also be unaffected.

I have a terrible track record with bets like this though, so ...
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 09:08:19 pm by Ozarck »

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #19900 on: July 11, 2015, 09:08:09 pm »

I say it's an instant nuke: Nukes dehydrated to reduce their size. Putting it in tea rehydrated it and now it's going to blow up.[/joking]

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #19901 on: July 11, 2015, 09:08:57 pm »

I say it's an instant nuke: Nukes dehydrated to reduce their size. Putting it in tea rehydrated it and now it's going to blow up.[/joking]
I would laugh i it were essentially a teasplosion.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19902 on: July 11, 2015, 09:10:19 pm »

My feeling is that it will be a basic monstrous mutation without AM intervention, in which three people (including Henk, Duncan, and one other) die. I am leaning toward higher numbers, since PW completely shut down the turn - I think it's going to attract a lot of attention from anyone in dorms, rec room (obviously), R&D area, panic room, briefing room, bar and theater. I think the Hangar, Pantheon, memorial, and infirmary will be far enough that people in there will only hear about it over comms, though, I think they could arrive in time to participate in the ... containment? the areas down the hall from the Hangar will also be unaffected.

I have a terrible track record with bets like this though, so ...
I presume I will result in a lot of death
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19903 on: July 11, 2015, 09:11:18 pm »

I wonder how many will be tempdead and how many will be permadead...
Sigtext!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19904 on: July 11, 2015, 09:13:13 pm »

I wonder how many will be tempdead and how many will be permadead...
1-2 perma, 4-6 temp
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 1325 1326 [1327] 1328 1329 ... 2205