Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1323 1324 [1325] 1326 1327 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2492444 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #19860 on: July 11, 2015, 10:28:27 am »

OI hope that I get to play my character for how ever long he survives as a large deadly abberation that totaly won't try eat you, you, and definitely you, but not Ozark-he already suffered enough!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19861 on: July 11, 2015, 10:30:58 am »

OI hope that I get to play my character for how ever long he survives as a large deadly abberation that totaly won't try eat you, you, and definitely you, but not Ozark-he already suffered enough!
You'll definitely go after Orzack, if you get an opportunity after standing over my charred/mangled/lacerated/tattooed corpse, knowing you.
That was why I tested the pills on you, as I assumed noone would mind losing an obvious psychopath/schizophrenic, who randomly messed with people. I actually had no idea everyone would get so het up about the business. I also didn't realise Nyartifacts were spacemagic.
One wheel short of a wagon

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19862 on: July 11, 2015, 10:32:34 am »

You'll definitely go after Orzack, if you get an opportunity after standing over my charred/mangled/lacerated/tattooed corpse, knowing you.
That was why I tested the pills on you, as I assumed noone would mind losing an obvious psychopath/schizophrenic, who randomly messed with people. I actually had no idea everyone would get so het up about the business. I also didn't realise Nyartifacts were spacemagic.
nah, I think that I will go immediately for the panic room to cut off that escape rout.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #19863 on: July 11, 2015, 10:33:37 am »

Of course this is happening before I bought a weapon. And I think the Armory might be safer, actually, because the Armory Master.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19864 on: July 11, 2015, 10:35:39 am »

nah, I think that I will go immediately for the panic room to cut off that escape rout.
Well, this slightly confirms what I just said. Will PW leave killing everyone, if you become a giant monstrous clam or something, to you, and trust you to try your best if something like that occurs?

Also, wonder if I should take ALL the pills. Just to one-up you.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #19865 on: July 11, 2015, 10:37:09 am »

If you do, do so either in the test room, or the rec room after Anita is in the Panic Room or at the Armory.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19866 on: July 11, 2015, 10:37:37 am »

Well, this slightly confirms what I just said. Will PW leave killing everyone, if you become a giant monstrous clam or something, to you, and trust you to try your best if something like that occurs?

Also, wonder if I should take ALL the pills. Just to one-up you.
we could rampage together!
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19867 on: July 11, 2015, 10:38:45 am »

If you do, do so either in the test room, or the rec room after Anita is in the Panic Room or at the Armory.

Ha ha. I sort of doubt that I'll be in that position.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #19868 on: July 11, 2015, 11:12:32 am »

Anyone not going on a mission that wants to lend me two tokens?

or should i wait and loot the rec room corpses?
you should wait, I am going to have so much fun when my character tears apart a bunch of people....MUWAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHA!
To put you off that notion, you probably won't get control of your character. I never did through aby of my flipouts.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19869 on: July 11, 2015, 11:17:55 am »

Yes, but could you be trusted to behave sanely as a gigantic monstrous deadly thing? And to not randomly abuse your power for the hell of it?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #19870 on: July 11, 2015, 11:25:47 am »

You act as if I wouldn't have rampaged and happily killed everyone :P

Just saying, you don't get player agency in situations like these - I'd know more than most.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19871 on: July 11, 2015, 11:50:36 am »

Anyone not going on a mission that wants to lend me two tokens?

or should i wait and loot the rec room corpses?
you should wait, I am going to have so much fun when my character tears apart a bunch of people....MUWAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHA!
To put you off that notion, you probably won't get control of your character. I never did through aby of my flipouts.
Awwwww I want to murder people, oh well  I would probably do the same thing anyways
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19872 on: July 11, 2015, 12:56:03 pm »

Radio Controlled: Lyra is waiting for a response from Miya. She is in the briefing room, so probably won't be affected by the incident, and I'd like to get her token-use settled promptly so I won't be delaying mission start.

Quote from: Lyra to Miya
Loan 2 token for expan capacity? auto-pay @ miss end
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 12:58:15 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #19873 on: July 11, 2015, 01:12:23 pm »

Radio Controlled: Lyra is waiting for a response from Miya. She is in the briefing room, so probably won't be affected by the incident, and I'd like to get her token-use settled promptly so I won't be delaying mission start.

And while you're at it, Ozarck is waiting for a response to a pm. No real rush though. plenty of time on that front.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19874 on: July 11, 2015, 05:06:40 pm »

And while you're at it, Ozarck is waiting for a response to a pm. No real rush though. plenty of time on that front.

Sorry for that, been busy RL, will get to it when I can.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.
Pages: 1 ... 1323 1324 [1325] 1326 1327 ... 2205