Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1312 1313 [1314] 1315 1316 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2490025 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #19695 on: July 09, 2015, 07:13:46 am »

Lenglon, did Lyra express any interest in the kitty treats? If not, Dester is taking them with him. If so, wiki needs edited.
mild curiosity.
Good enough. It's hers to do with as she pleases.

EDIT: who is in charge of the wiki contribution tasks for newbies on the team und page? I am interested in laying claim to one or more of those tasks.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 08:20:11 am by Ozarck »

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19696 on: July 09, 2015, 08:29:16 am »

Lenglon, did Lyra express any interest in the kitty treats? If not, Dester is taking them with him. If so, wiki needs edited.
mild curiosity.
Good enough. It's hers to do with as she pleases.

EDIT: who is in charge of the wiki contribution tasks for newbies on the team und page? I am interested in laying claim to one or more of those tasks.

That would be me.

The following people were chosen for the coming ally investigation mission:

Lars (Toaster)
Vanessa Anagrid (Xantalos)
Tek (Nunzillor)
Thaddeus (renegadelobster)
Dubley Steptimus (NAV)
Yancy Hargraves (tryrar)
Taddok Find (Hapah)
Flint Westwood (Parisbre56)
Jobasio Hootzal (Yoink)
Lyra Arden (Lenglon)
Elias Shrike (AkumaKasai)
Judas Smythe (Persus13)
Kai Branden (Dutrius)
Ian Smith (HavingPhun)
Catten Vilcorius (Detoxicated)

Miya will be doing mission control.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 08:39:09 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #19697 on: July 09, 2015, 08:56:12 am »

R_C, is the m5-9 rewrite up for grabs? If so, I'll claim that one. Might take me a couple weeks for a read through and posts, though.

If it isn't available, are any of the other mission write ups available? I'll take the lowest set available.

EDIT: Darn you to socks, Parisbre. I was editing that. -grumble-
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 09:09:04 am by Ozarck »

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19698 on: July 09, 2015, 08:59:13 am »

R_C, is the m5-9 rewrite up for grabs? If so, I'll claim that one. Might take me a couple weeks for a read through and posts, though.

If it isn't available, are any of the other mission write ups available? I'll take the lowest set available.

Yes it is. Good luck, and make sure to sign in or put your name in your edit summary, so we'll know it was you!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #19699 on: July 09, 2015, 09:11:18 am »

Yes it is. Good luck, and make sure to sign in or put your name in your edit summary, so we'll know it was you!
I've been putting my name in all my edits, because I can't sign in for some reason. "there is already a contributor with that name," "We're sorry, there was a problem emailing the password reset."
I've mysteriously slipped through a crack in the internet, and not the good kind of internet crack, either.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19700 on: July 09, 2015, 09:14:35 am »

Hey RC, can Yancy borrow a token from you? I'm wanting to buys some serious hardware(especially now since he's been chosen for a mission with a good chance of shooting at things) but I'm one token short if I haven't miscounted.

For reference, I want to use the 12 tokens(11+the one I'll borrow) for an exoskeleton and a Sibilius
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #19701 on: July 09, 2015, 09:15:06 am »

I've been putting my name in all my edits, because I can't sign in for some reason. "there is already a contributor with that name," "We're sorry, there was a problem emailing the password reset."
I've mysteriously slipped through a crack in the internet, and not the good kind of internet crack, either.
Yeah, you've just kinda gone *thlump* right through that crack.
Thlump.
I'm tired.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19702 on: July 09, 2015, 09:17:07 am »

List finished, confirming team size with Piecewise (trying to squeeze in one more character).
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #19703 on: July 09, 2015, 09:24:46 am »

List finished, confirming team size with Piecewise (trying to squeeze in one more character).
Manuel?

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19704 on: July 09, 2015, 09:27:00 am »

Hey RC, can Yancy borrow a token from you? I'm wanting to buys some serious hardware(especially now since he's been chosen for a mission with a good chance of shooting at things) but I'm one token short if I haven't miscounted.

For reference, I want to use the 12 tokens(11+the one I'll borrow) for an exoskeleton and a Sibilius

Like I told lenglon, Miya has a 20 token debt right now, so I don't know if it'd be ok for me to loan tokens to other people right now. But the team fund could probably help you out, for a loan so low and for a sensible investment.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19705 on: July 09, 2015, 09:40:08 am »

I bolded my action to lend you a token Ty =P
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19706 on: July 09, 2015, 09:42:54 am »

Talking about loans, could I request a loan of five Token? I'd use it to buy Enhanced Capacity and thus become 50% less likely to spontaneously combust.
Syv offered such a loan over IRC, but never followed up the lazy bastard.
I mean that in the loving sense.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #19707 on: July 09, 2015, 10:11:27 am »

EDIT: Darn you to socks, Parisbre. I was editing that. -grumble-
Hey, and I was editing the Current Mission Information but Swordsmith edited it a few seconds before I pressed submit.
No way to mark a page as being edited so that we can avoid two people needlessly doing the same work, unfortunately.

Manuel?
If Manuel doesn't get chosen, it(he? do hands have gender?) can always sneak in Mission 22 by hiding inside Vanessa's body...

Talking about loans, could I request a loan of five Token? I'd use it to buy Enhanced Capacity and thus become 50% less likely to spontaneously combust.
Syv offered such a loan over IRC, but never followed up the lazy bastard.
I mean that in the loving sense.
I was thinking of making that armoured drop pod door with ablative coating I'm carrying into a shield and giving it to you, but if you don't find anyone else to loan you I can give you 5 tokens instead, you pay me back 4 later.

EDIT: Although Milno could probably loan you the money, he has 27 tokens and it's a black ops mission.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19708 on: July 09, 2015, 10:32:25 am »

Was planning on getting a net or something and hunting down Manuel to turn into a scout drone thing. (Severed hands don't have rights!)
And I'll check with Milno first.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #19709 on: July 09, 2015, 10:33:34 am »

guess i will be doing the rescue team and such. Just don't mention tea ;)
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 1312 1313 [1314] 1315 1316 ... 2205