Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1290 1291 [1292] 1293 1294 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2489879 times)

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #19365 on: July 02, 2015, 06:01:30 pm »

...Not from Henk.
I only settle for infirmary-grade, top-of-the-line drugs. Preferably served in lunchboxes.

(Actually all I want to buy is pizza.)
Drug-lover's pizza?
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19366 on: July 02, 2015, 06:01:36 pm »

I hope you realize Drugs are free.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #19367 on: July 02, 2015, 06:03:53 pm »

I hope you realize Drugs are free.
these are special drugs. Wacky, crazy, special drugs.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19368 on: July 02, 2015, 06:08:12 pm »

Now that you mention it... Did that pizza you order on Hephaestus ever get delivered?

It would be funny if a ship jumping in the system is detected, everyone goes on high alert and prepares to nuke everything... And it turns out it's just the pizza delivery fleet coming from the kingdom of Pizza Planet to fulfill its delivery.
That would be glorious. ...More likely I just made it onto the pizza place's 'do not deliver' list, though. :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19369 on: July 02, 2015, 06:44:45 pm »

YES! I HAVE ENOUGH FOR AN MK3!!!! Should I finally spend some tokens? =P
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19370 on: July 02, 2015, 06:48:43 pm »

Could i set up a roll or something to see which voice/personality is controlling my character when he hasn't taken his medicine.?
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19371 on: July 02, 2015, 06:53:03 pm »

MK3s are amazing 10/10 buy one.

"I would be REALLY surprised if the technology for memory wipes did not exist"
It exists. Stacy got his mind wiped after painting the star eater.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #19372 on: July 02, 2015, 06:53:43 pm »

MK3s are amazing 10/10 buy one.
I wonder when the techies will have an MCP-3?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19373 on: July 02, 2015, 06:58:23 pm »

Perfected regen sounds awesome as well... but it doesn't reduce my chance of perma-death nearly as much as a mk3, I guess I'll get that next!
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19374 on: July 02, 2015, 07:03:14 pm »

The MCP-3 will be obviously inferior to the Mk3; it'll have a skin-tight suit, for one.

And I think I forgot to check how much it'd cost to replace my MkIII's old exo with the new model.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19375 on: July 02, 2015, 07:08:19 pm »

The MCP-3 will be obviously inferior to the Mk3; it'll have a skin-tight suit, for one.

And I think I forgot to check how much it'd cost to replace my MkIII's old exo with the new model.

If it's a 'trivial' upgrade, it was probably just done in one of the repair cycles, but I'm not sure which new exo you're talking about

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19376 on: July 02, 2015, 07:15:35 pm »

New exoskeleton model researched by Hep with more strength than the standard UWM ones. Not sure if it's only been developed for assaultsuits, but I suppose a smaller version for the MkIII can already be produced.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #19377 on: July 02, 2015, 07:58:09 pm »

I'd like to say thanks to the people who make this game possible: PW and the people who help him gm, whether through wiki updates, balancing committee, or other means.

Also, I'd like to thank everyone who has done anything to make my personal game experience good, from Welcome PMs, to advice, to fun interactions, to support when I have been frustrated, to simply putting up with me, people like: Hapah, Harry Baldman, syvarris, Unholy_Pariah, Radio Controlled, Yoink, Lenglon, Pancaek, Caellath, Nikitian, AkumaKasai, and ... I am probably forgetting someone, feel free to nominate anyone I missed. It's been over eighty pages of OOC and IC, not to mention the Heph stuf, since i joined three weeks ago. A lot of you have been really thoughtful and helpful, and I will try to honor that and relax more and enjoy the game.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19378 on: July 02, 2015, 08:30:29 pm »

I'd like to say thanks to the people who make this game possible: PW and the people who help him gm, whether through wiki updates, balancing committee, or other means.

Also, I'd like to thank everyone who has done anything to make my personal game experience good, from Welcome PMs, to advice, to fun interactions, to support when I have been frustrated, to simply putting up with me, people like: Hapah, Harry Baldman, syvarris, Unholy_Pariah, Radio Controlled, Yoink, Lenglon, Pancaek, Caellath, Nikitian, AkumaKasai, and ... I am probably forgetting someone, feel free to nominate anyone I missed. It's been over eighty pages of OOC and IC, not to mention the Heph stuf, since i joined three weeks ago. A lot of you have been really thoughtful and helpful, and I will try to honor that and relax more and enjoy the game.
You're welcome. Thanks for putting up with the idiotic shenanigans of all the various players who've attacked you, and remaining a good sport about it.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19379 on: July 02, 2015, 08:36:30 pm »

You're welcome. Thanks for putting up with the idiotic shenanigans of all the various players who've attacked you, and remaining a good sport about it.
sorry about me not being such a good sport, guess I got power hungry and became a power gamer. I will make it up for you with more then just snu snu and vodka.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 1290 1291 [1292] 1293 1294 ... 2205