Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1285 1286 [1287] 1288 1289 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2491431 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #19290 on: July 02, 2015, 02:12:00 am »

Wonder if I'm going to be stuck essentially with this Pimp Cane instead of, say, the sandbag. Or a force infuser / psychokinamp combo. If I actually got the kill on Henk, I'd be all "Thug life chose me" and start dressing in purple, yo. Of course, PW did say to embrace the short, violent, stupid way of life full of grandiose actions that often end in comical failures that is Pimpin'. So I guess there's that.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #19291 on: July 02, 2015, 02:23:23 am »

Shit, why didn't I get one of those?

Oh right min maxing.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #19292 on: July 02, 2015, 04:15:11 am »

lot of mission team guys are posting On Ship actions. I think you guys might want to tone it down to "Go to Briefing" since, PW called a Shut Up Everyone Moment, in large bold letters. I did post a "go to briefing" post, because Pancaek and I were specifically addressed by Steve, and Ppancaek posted his "go to briefing" post, otherwise , iwasn't going to post anything.

ALRIGHT EVERYONE, SETTLE DOWN. HEY, YOU TWO IN THE CORNER! YEAH YOU, PANCAEK AND THE NEW GUY! WIPE THAT BLOOD OFF YOUR HANDS AND DRAG SPAZYAK'S SEVERED HEAD AND WHATS LEFT OF HIS BODY TO THE INFIRMARY!  ITS TIME FOR THE NEXT ROUND OF MISSIONS, SPACE COWBOYS.

Specifically, I'm gonna post the briefings later today, so this is the "Everyone shut up" moment. For anyone new: After we post the briefings I'm gonna let the mission leaders choose their members and then those people will have a short while to get ready before we blast them off into the screaming void. Anyone not going on the mission should refrain from posting actions. I've got like 40 players and limited time here, so an entire ship of you bastards running around and doing things ain't gonna cut it. So let us get these things started and then back to business as usual.

One of our missions is gonna be presented and run by our very own Maurice, Head of secret science bullshit on Heph. So look forward to that!
Red and sized added for emphasis.
I don't understand why you guys are posting "go to briefing" actions, since they are completely unnecessary, other than to indicate where you are for RP purposes and I doubt everyone is posting for RP reasons. Everyone is automatically assumed to know about the briefings and attending them. Piecewise will probably just skip those actions. All they do is create clutter that makes finding people who actually have an action harder and more likely to be missed by piecewise.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19293 on: July 02, 2015, 04:29:35 am »

I posted that I stored my tokens in my room - mostly for posterity's sake, and also so that if I die on mission, they don't just cease to exist. Can't destroy money, right? Just ain't economical.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19294 on: July 02, 2015, 04:50:55 am »

I posted that I stored my tokens in my room - mostly for posterity's sake, and also so that if I die on mission, they don't just cease to exist. Can't destroy money, right? Just ain't economical.
I've always believed that tokens cannot be destroyed. Even if their physical embodiments are destroyed, Steve monitors all token wealth, and provides sort of 'electronic token' backup.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19295 on: July 02, 2015, 05:01:35 am »

Yeah, tokens don't really exist in a tangible form. And no, I'm pretty sure you can't cause inflation. :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #19296 on: July 02, 2015, 05:02:31 am »

I've always believed that tokens cannot be destroyed. Even if their physical embodiments are destroyed, Steve monitors all token wealth, and provides sort of 'electronic token' backup.
We could say they are stored in our shock implants.
That way we'd literally have "money on our mind".
And we could headbutt each other to trade tokens.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19297 on: July 02, 2015, 05:05:07 am »

Don't worry, if you die on mission, those tokens will go to a warm home with lots of other tokens to keep them company.  :P

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19298 on: July 02, 2015, 05:05:45 am »

Yeah, tokens don't really exist in a tangible form. And no, I'm pretty sure you can't cause inflation. :P
DONT TAKE AWAY MY DREAMS :P
Sig! Onol

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19299 on: July 02, 2015, 05:30:08 am »

I'm pretty sure I recall there being a 'pile of tokens' for one mission. Mission 3, was it? And I also think it's possible to steal tokens.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19300 on: July 02, 2015, 05:43:33 am »

They are tangible, actually. They're small purple plastic disks.
Hence why I want to cause such rampant inflation so that people can build spaceships out of them.
Sig! Onol

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19301 on: July 02, 2015, 05:51:26 am »

Any tokens you lose while on mission will magically reappear in your non-existant pockets as soon as you have body again. Or somewhere.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #19302 on: July 02, 2015, 05:51:56 am »

Hence why I want to cause such rampant inflation so that people can build spaceships out of them.
Purple? Man, I thought they were basically yellow plastic coins with the middle having a big '$' sign on it, but apparently they're purple.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19303 on: July 02, 2015, 06:02:55 am »

Hey, take enough drugs and they turn yellow.
Sig! Onol

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19304 on: July 02, 2015, 06:05:11 am »

Purple? Man, I thought they were basically yellow plastic coins with the middle having a big '$' sign on it, but apparently they're purple.

It's purple because it's the future.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.
Pages: 1 ... 1285 1286 [1287] 1288 1289 ... 2205