Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1282 1283 [1284] 1285 1286 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2491790 times)

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #19245 on: July 01, 2015, 01:57:37 pm »

Speaking of tokens...

Will we have time to prepare after the briefing? Anita still needs to get paid for being a test subject.

Only if it is related to next mission or if you are chosen for mission.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #19246 on: July 01, 2015, 01:57:44 pm »

Somebody should change Dester's profession in the wiki to " Official Team Punching Bag", or something similar.
I already added the initials carved onto his back to his forum page. He is officially branded as my property! Never mind some one removed it. Can it  be added back, my character nearly died for it!?
That request is stupid and offensive. You are going to stop now. Even if you applied such a brand, which IS in question, then the medbay would remove it immeidately and without issue. nobody cares that you vandalized the wiki to add it. maybe if you paid an ounce of attention to the attitude of Ozarck towards your abuse then you'd be aware that you are fucking with his character in ways that he very, VERY clearly does NOT want and is actively opposing. This stops. now.
Thanks, Lenglon.  :) I know I haven't been the most gracious player,  :( so I especially appreciate everyone's kind support and gentle corrections lately.  :D I'm still getting the hang of this whole "being human" thing.  :o  :-\
I promise I will stop, I may try to get you to drink tea after the mission, but otherwise I am finished.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19247 on: July 01, 2015, 01:58:27 pm »

Yeah, on mission teams usually have several turns to get everything squared away before the mission starts.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #19248 on: July 01, 2015, 01:59:29 pm »

Head to the briefing room.

((I assume we're going to get a change to grab gear before launch? I didn't realize snapdragon was on the sword yet, or I would've dealt with that already.))
You will have time for that after the briefing.

The way we do things is, we do the debrief for the old missions and the briefing for the new missions and then people who are going to participate in the new missions get to do things and the rest try to not post anything unless it's absolutely necessary. That happens because there's more than 40 active players in the game and we need to give people who go on missions priority so that they can do the things they must do and not have their actions be missed.

Of course, if everyone is done with getting their gear/important questions/important RP and we're just waiting for piecewise or one of the team leaders to sort things out with piecewise, then you can post actions normally. It's more of a guideline than a law.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #19249 on: July 01, 2015, 01:59:34 pm »

Perhaps i should join the mission, put my character's homicidal tendencies to good use.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 02:27:00 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #19250 on: July 01, 2015, 02:00:18 pm »

I would like to go on mission.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #19251 on: July 01, 2015, 02:02:38 pm »

You'll get to know about the missions when piecewise posts them later tonight in the On Ship thread.

If we follow the format of the old missions, then some team leaders will be selected for the missions and those in turn will get to pick who goes on mission, giving 0 mission characters priority. You just have to say if you want to go on mission and if you have any preference for any specific missions.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #19252 on: July 01, 2015, 02:11:54 pm »

The MCP-II is five tokens, same as the old MK-II, right?
3 tokens. 2 more tokens for the fleshknitter addon.

Thanks. I've been trying to calculate whether or not I could buy a MK-III, assuming the MCP-III hasn't been prototyped yet.
The answer is conclusive: not if I want to keep my Spektr.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #19253 on: July 01, 2015, 02:17:45 pm »

Somebody should change Dester's profession in the wiki to " Official Team Punching Bag", or something similar.
I already added the initials carved onto his back to his forum page. He is officially branded as my property! Never mind some one removed it. Can it  be added back, my character nearly died for it!?
That request is stupid and offensive. You are going to stop now. Even if you applied such a brand, which IS in question, then the medbay would remove it immeidately and without issue. nobody cares that you vandalized the wiki to add it. maybe if you paid an ounce of attention to the attitude of Ozarck towards your abuse then you'd be aware that you are fucking with his character in ways that he very, VERY clearly does NOT want and is actively opposing. This stops. now.
Thanks, Lenglon.  :) I know I haven't been the most gracious player,  :( so I especially appreciate everyone's kind support and gentle corrections lately.  :D I'm still getting the hang of this whole "being human" thing.  :o  :-\
I promise I will stop, until I do it again. I may try to get you to drink tea after the mission, but otherwise I am finished, except for when I try to kidnap, drug, enslave and murder you again.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 02:24:01 pm by Ozarck »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19254 on: July 01, 2015, 02:18:39 pm »

I guess I'll put my amazing single stat/skillpoint into Fate. :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #19255 on: July 01, 2015, 02:30:41 pm »

giving 0 mission characters priority.

Note: it's actually 0 mission players that get priority.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #19256 on: July 01, 2015, 02:44:07 pm »

giving 0 mission characters priority.

Note: it's actually 0 mission players that get priority.

It is? I thought it was characters. Although I guess players dies does make more sense.
Edit: fixed typo
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 02:55:00 pm by Parisbre56 »

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19257 on: July 01, 2015, 02:48:43 pm »

Yes. Let's move murder into meta level and kill some players while we are it.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #19258 on: July 01, 2015, 02:52:03 pm »

My luck is bad enough as it is.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]