Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1280 1281 [1282] 1283 1284 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2491212 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #19215 on: July 01, 2015, 10:40:22 am »

Come on! I let ozark out!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #19216 on: July 01, 2015, 10:51:17 am »

The clause was "unless he immeditaly releases ozark and doesn't harm him, off with his head". Carving your initials into people is a big no-no.

But hey, at least you'll be revived in time for the new mission batch.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19217 on: July 01, 2015, 11:11:12 am »

Is Snapdragon team back on ship? If so, am I allowed to sign up for another mission?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #19218 on: July 01, 2015, 11:16:46 am »

Everyone is on ship.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19219 on: July 01, 2015, 11:32:40 am »

The clause was "unless he immeditaly releases ozark and doesn't harm him, off with his head". Carving your initials into people is a big no-no.

I didn't carve them in I changed it last second after I was told that I would be killed if i hurt him. Also wouldn't the rooms right next to the hallway be covered in blood now?
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19220 on: July 01, 2015, 11:34:58 am »

I didn't carve them in I changed it last second after I was told that I would be killed if i hurt him. Also wouldn't the rooms right next to the hallway be covered in blood now?
Well, maybe pw didn't see your action change, or maybe he just wanted our shenanigans over with. You won't actually lose anything, so eh.

And yeah, blood everywhere. It goes well with the rest of the decor. Very feng shui.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19221 on: July 01, 2015, 11:36:15 am »

Well, maybe pw didn't see your action change, or maybe he just wanted our shenanigans over with. You won't actually lose anything, so eh.

And yeah, blood everywhere. It goes well with the rest of the decor. Very feng shui.
So dexter has my henk's initials in his back, ok sounds fun. Now I can get serious now and play the game like a sane person.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19222 on: July 01, 2015, 11:40:15 am »

So dexter has my henk's initials in his back, ok sounds fun. Now I can get serious now and play the game like a sane person.
Believe it when I see it.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19223 on: July 01, 2015, 11:42:04 am »

Believe it when I see it.
Well the whole thing would've been avoided if some one had just given henk his schizophrenia medicine when he ask for it!
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #19224 on: July 01, 2015, 11:48:31 am »

It may .... MAY not have been Pancaek who killed Henk. it may have been Dester. He WAS pretty fed up, and armed, apparently. Though, if it were Dester, I made a point of having him scramble Henk's brains too, so ...you know, it doesn't matter. I'm still curious which of us got the kill. I had a whole thing I was going to say if I did it. Ah well.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19225 on: July 01, 2015, 11:50:53 am »

It may .... MAY not have been Pancaek who killed Henk. it may have been Dester. He WAS pretty fed up, and armed, apparently. Though, if it were Dester, I made a point of having him scramble Henk's brains too, so ...you know, it doesn't matter. I'm still curious which of us got the kill. I had a whole thing I was going to say if I did it. Ah well.
you were tied up and I was dragging you out at knife point after carving my initials into your back.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #19226 on: July 01, 2015, 11:57:42 am »

you were tied up and I was dragging you out at knife point after carving my initials into your back.
yeeeeeaaaaah, no offense intended here, but, you're still not very good at reading people's actions, or following the flow of the threads. Pimp Cane, bruh. Pimp Cane.

-snip-

Probably this. I am tempted to ask PW which of us killed him.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19227 on: July 01, 2015, 11:59:20 am »

Well, I specified to PW that I'd do the amp corkscrew thingy where people heads rip violently from their necks. Make of that what you will.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19228 on: July 01, 2015, 11:59:39 am »

yeeeeeaaaaah, no offense intended here, but, you're still not very good at reading people's actions, or following the flow of the threads. Pimp Cane, bruh. Pimp Cane.

-snip-

Probably this. I am tempted to ask PW which of us killed him.
Your char page shows that you have nothing.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #19229 on: July 01, 2015, 12:14:52 pm »

I have the pimp cane. I asked. But, looks like Pancacek gets the kill, dammit.
Well, I specified to PW that I'd do the amp corkscrew thingy where people heads rip violently from their necks. Make of that what you will.
vs
Use pimp cane to kill Henk.Use one piece to cover the sharp edge of his knife so he can't stab me. Use the rest to assault his head. Begin at the neck of his suit, enter the helmet, surround his head like liquid metal, and spike his ears, eyes, and nose. I he screams, cut his cheeks from the corners of his mouth outward, Joker style. then send all the spikes into his brain and tear it to shreds.

Having studied the pimp cane in the VR, if I think this is going to be too comlicated, just simply spike him through the chin and into his brain. Only after he stops being any threat to me, then shred his brain.

Eh, that means I can at least return the cane and try other stuff. If Dester had killed Henk with it, he was keeping it for sure.

And this marks the second time that PW has intervened in your favor btw. Dester didn't get to loot Henk earlier, and now he doesn't get to permakill, or even get the credit for the kill. Sad day.

He's been faceraped, thrown, electrocuted, sold twice tied up and kidnapped. And literally every time he's fought back, his action has been inconsequential, except that he actually got the severed hand off his head on the very first try. Well done, Dester, well done. Welp, at least you lived.
Pages: 1 ... 1280 1281 [1282] 1283 1284 ... 2205