Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1260 1261 [1262] 1263 1264 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2488433 times)

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #18915 on: June 27, 2015, 12:47:03 am »

You'll lend him the microwave amp inside your brain? The one that required surgery to put in, and probably more brain surgery to take out and transfer, not to mention the cleaning costs of getting your brain gunk off it?
I don't want to, but I will if I have to. I bought it off the player market, so it's probably been in someone else's head already anyway.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18916 on: June 27, 2015, 12:51:41 am »

Akuma, that's Jim's amp you have in your head there. Lucky you. Use it well.

I'm willing to contribute a few tokens to the limb vat if you ask me IC.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18917 on: June 27, 2015, 01:09:41 am »

Keep in mind guys that the limb vat would need to be ordered from hep(they're handling the sharkmist stuff), and you know, the whole thing needs to be formally written up and approved :P.

But nice to see interest in such a good idea!
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18918 on: June 27, 2015, 01:30:46 am »

Akuma, that's Jim's amp you have in your head there. Lucky you. Use it well.
Seriously? I thought it was just the amp that Irling had installed for like five minutes. Well, if it was Jim's, I probably shouldn't use it to cook dead-teammate-steaks like I originally intended.
I'm willing to contribute a few tokens to the limb vat if you ask me IC.
I'd appreciate that. Before any of that I'll need to A: Meet you and Dester in character, B: Learn that that sharkmist exists, and I can buy a box that uses it to grow limbs and C: Decide to buy said box with a couple of people I don't really know yet
Keep in mind guys that the limb vat would need to be ordered from hep(they're handling the sharkmist stuff), and you know, the whole thing needs to be formally written up and approved :P.

But nice to see interest in such a good idea!
I thought that it was approved but not yet wiki'd. I guess I'll just have to wait for the technology to even exist before I can actually know about it and do anything with it.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18919 on: June 27, 2015, 01:37:48 am »

Limb vats? Ryan, as a medic and an exo user, loves meaty bits. He'll invest some after he gets back and is bugged IC.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18920 on: June 27, 2015, 02:35:34 am »

Limb vats? Ryan, as a medic and an exo user, loves meaty bits. He'll invest some after he gets back and is bugged IC.
Alright, so it sounds like OOC we have Ryan, Dubley, Henk, Dester, and Elias all interested. Than means that, unless someone ends up paying extra, everyone can pay two tokens and we can afford the box, if it ends up costing 20 tokens as originally planned.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #18921 on: June 27, 2015, 02:58:31 am »

Alright, so it sounds like OOC we have Ryan, Dubley, Henk, Dester, and Elias all interested. Than means that, unless someone ends up paying extra, everyone can pay two tokens and we can afford the box, if it ends up costing 20 tokens as originally planned.
I would invest but I have no money and I don't think I'll be getting any in the near future.

Or for several RL months. Depending on how long the missions take.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #18922 on: June 27, 2015, 09:12:33 am »

In the past, pooling tokens to buy something was frowned upon, though I don't know if that's still around.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #18923 on: June 27, 2015, 09:33:45 am »

In the past, pooling tokens to buy something was frowned upon, though I don't know if that's still around.
Pooling tokens to buy something for a single person was frowned upon. Pooling tokens to buy something for common use (like an ARSC) or buying something and then giving it to someone else as a gift is perfectly fine.

Although with loans being relatively common among ARMy men and with people giving away tokens, even the first rule of "no token pooling for a piece of equipment with a single user" is a bit sketchy.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #18924 on: June 27, 2015, 09:41:55 am »

Also, if piecewise appears in IRC, can someone post it here so that I can see it?

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18925 on: June 27, 2015, 09:52:56 am »

Sure; IIRC, last time he said he would next be in IRC on Monday (presumably at the same hours as usual lately).
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #18926 on: June 27, 2015, 01:21:12 pm »

Sure; IIRC, last time he said he would next be in IRC on Monday (presumably at the same hours as usual lately).
Taking the weekend off, Birthday and all.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #18927 on: June 27, 2015, 01:40:19 pm »

Alright, so it sounds like OOC we have Ryan, Dubley, Henk, Dester, and Elias all interested. Than means that, unless someone ends up paying extra, everyone can pay two tokens and we can afford the box, if it ends up costing 20 10 tokens as originally planned.

Taking the weekend off, Birthday and all.
No Mission updates this weekend? Aauughh.

Happy Birthday, PW.  :)  :D  :)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 01:42:20 pm by Ozarck »

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18928 on: June 27, 2015, 01:47:45 pm »

Oh, Happy Birthday! :D

Another year of unstoppable march of time, yet also of personal progress. Another year of life survived - and let that not be the last. Be proud, strong and lucky; and let there be interesting Fun in your life for you to experience, overcome and enjoy.

Happy Birthday, Piecewise.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #18929 on: June 27, 2015, 04:38:14 pm »

I've been gone a week and there is like 55 pages of posts, anything important?
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.
Pages: 1 ... 1260 1261 [1262] 1263 1264 ... 2205