Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1259 1260 [1261] 1262 1263 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2489071 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #18900 on: June 26, 2015, 08:33:08 pm »

10 dolla a blowy, 20 get ya all da way.
It seems like the dollar-to-token rate is incredibly high, though some items are a bit over/underpriced. So based on what any given item would be worth in modern USD, you're selling anywhere between the low tens to many thousands of blowjobs per token, depending on what item you base the conversion rate on.
1 token gets you a blowey, 2 gets you all the way!
That's probably a bit less likely to result in Henk having to spend the rest of his life sexually pleasuring another character.
i would be rich though!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18901 on: June 26, 2015, 08:48:46 pm »

If you sold yourself at a rate of 10-20 USD, then a single token could pay for a lifetime of sex from Henk.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18902 on: June 26, 2015, 08:51:19 pm »

If you sold yourself at a rate of 10-20 USD, then a single token could pay for a lifetime of sex from Henk.
Oh how about 100$
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18903 on: June 26, 2015, 09:00:48 pm »

Oh how about 100$
Still would. Even the cheapest items available are worth tens of thousands of dollars.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18904 on: June 26, 2015, 09:04:17 pm »

Oh how about 100$
Still would. Even the cheapest items available are worth tens of thousands of dollars.
Ok 1 tokens gets you 3 blowies and 2 all the ways, 2 tokens gets you 5 all the ways. 3 gets you rough snu snu!
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #18905 on: June 26, 2015, 09:53:26 pm »

Probably should move this conversation away from all that soon. Not sure how close to the forum Guidelines this all is. I don't care though - your choice :P

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18906 on: June 26, 2015, 09:55:38 pm »

Probably should move this conversation away from all that soon. Not sure how close to the forum Guidelines this all is. I don't care though - your choice :P
well I meant it as a joke the first time but it seems like people are interested, but yes.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18907 on: June 26, 2015, 09:58:20 pm »

If Elizas was allowed, I think it's perfectly acceptable to talk about Henk's usual prices as the ship prostitute.

well I meant it as a joke the first time but it seems like people are interested, but yes.
I was joking around as well. I honestly doubt anyone on this forum is particularly interested in Henk's prices. Except possibly the NSA.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #18908 on: June 26, 2015, 10:24:30 pm »

Doesn't really bother me, really. Honestly I've only ever seen one or two posts bump up against that particular forum rule, and they were notably different than this discussion, so I have no real standard to judge by. As you were. Just ... .just don't send me the pictures. ... I think I'll go find that guy with the Alien Spit now. Maybe he still has a few rounds of brain bleach.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18909 on: June 26, 2015, 10:41:19 pm »

Doesn't really bother me, really. Honestly I've only ever seen one or two posts bump up against that particular forum rule, and they were notably different than this discussion, so I have no real standard to judge by. As you were. Just ... .just don't send me the pictures. ... I think I'll go find that guy with the Alien Spit now. Maybe he still has a few rounds of brain bleach.
IIRC Xeno spit is just a hallucinogenic, so I wouldn't recommend taking it as eye-bleach. All you'll end up doing is replacing disturbing mental images with slightly less disturbing mental images, and that's if you're lucky.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #18910 on: June 26, 2015, 11:19:24 pm »

Sold! Now, to go down a quart or two.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18911 on: June 26, 2015, 11:41:16 pm »

Sold! Now, to go down a quart or two.
By the way, if you're up for buying a limb-vat with Spazyak and I, how do you think we should divide up the cost? I was thinking maybe I pay 4, you both pay three, but I'm up for whatever you and Spazyak think is best.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #18912 on: June 26, 2015, 11:54:36 pm »

don't forget the need for things like the surgical tools for field work. We might end up purchasing a full body work kit. Even shares sounds fine for now, though, but it kinda depends on what I do in my first mission (if i get one  ???) as to how much I can invest.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18913 on: June 27, 2015, 12:14:23 am »

don't forget the need for things like the surgical tools for field work. We might end up purchasing a full body work kit. Even shares sounds fine for now, though, but it kinda depends on what I do in my first mission (if i get one  ???) as to how much I can invest.
When we (Mission 20 teams) get back, I'll be able to invest up to five tokens, potentially more if I need to, and there are a few people who will need new limbs. If we both invest our five you can get a few back immediately, so you can get starter gear, which I already have. You  might have a couple less tokens of gear during your first mission, but it'll be worth it in the long run. Plus, you can bring a couple extra limbs on mission, and someone with surgical tools (you if the vat's profitable enough and/or you get a loan) can attach them.

Unfortunately unless he pawns his force infuser or gets a loan, I don't think Spazyak will be able to invest in the limb-vat, so we might have to contribute half each. Unless we can get another investor of course.

Also, I can lend you my microwave amp if you're on the next mission and I'm not. You won't be able to keep it, but it will help.

Looked at the On-Ship thread again. Unless you want to cancel buying the Pimp-Cane, you'll have to get a loan if you want to help pay for the limb-vat. Or we can wait until you've gone on a mission, which Henk may be on as well, and possibly even Elias, if I'm able to go on two missions in a row. If you and Spazyak both think it's a decent idea, let's wait to buy the limb-vat until you've gone on a mission. That way we can afford it and you two can get gear.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 12:36:19 am by AkumaKasai »

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18914 on: June 27, 2015, 12:44:01 am »

You'll lend him the microwave amp inside your brain? The one that required surgery to put in, and probably more brain surgery to take out and transfer, not to mention the cleaning costs of getting your brain gunk off it?
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.
Pages: 1 ... 1259 1260 [1261] 1262 1263 ... 2205