Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1258 1259 [1260] 1261 1262 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2489005 times)

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #18885 on: June 26, 2015, 06:59:25 pm »

No, I will work on building the equipment, I have medical skill and building skill. Also, Deston kinda made my character get medicine and take it. No more insanity.
If several people work together to buy expensive equipment, I think that there should be a way to vote on what people can do to the box. I also think that the tee investors will vote against letting you modify our expensive investment.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #18886 on: June 26, 2015, 07:01:12 pm »

No, I will work on building the equipment, I have medical skill and building skill. Also, Deston kinda made my character get medicine and take it. No more insanity.
If several people work together to buy expensive equipment, I think that there should be a way to vote on what people can do to the box. I also think that the tee investors will vote against letting you modify our expensive investment.
I want to help build it but oh well. I won't modify it, I would like to test what I can do with it, perhaps we can make vualt grown tentacle graphs.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #18887 on: June 26, 2015, 07:05:27 pm »

I did mention I'd be interested in going in with people who were not obviously insane. Of course, I still need to be effective on a mission, and with the starting five tokens, I haven't a lot of wiggle room just yet. I was kinda thinking more long term. it may not even be available just yet.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18888 on: June 26, 2015, 07:07:57 pm »

Man, I'm looking forward to the next update. I wanna see if I fuck things up and kill us all or if we make it safely back.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18889 on: June 26, 2015, 07:08:34 pm »

I did mention I'd be interested in going in with people who were not obviously insane. Of course, I still need to be effective on a mission, and with the starting five tokens, I haven't a lot of wiggle room just yet. I was kinda thinking more long term. it may not even be available just yet.
This is the sword, most on here are murderers, rapists, thieves, an insane maniacs. Besides my char is medicated, just remind him every day and he will take it and everything will be fine. Trust me he will be a nice, rational, even smart, guy.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18890 on: June 26, 2015, 07:10:08 pm »

I know, but a token's a token. Even if it's not available at the second, it will take us a little while to decide to co-invest in something IC. We'd probably have to actually befriend each other IC first, so by the time were ready to invest it might be available.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18891 on: June 26, 2015, 07:12:37 pm »

I know, but a token's a token. Even if it's not available at the second, it will take us a little while to decide to co-invest in something IC. We'd probably have to actually befriend each other IC first, so by the time were ready to invest it might be available.
aye, I will make it up to you ozark,I will give you tea, booze, and snu snu.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #18892 on: June 26, 2015, 07:17:41 pm »

spazyak, you said your real lie mother taught you how to set broken bones? Or was somehow responsible for you knowing how anyway?

Fair enough. We'll see how it plays out.

EDIT: Man, I'm getting antsy to know how Gyromitra's next turn turns out. And how the crowded armory situation ends up. So far there are what? at least six of us plus the A_M there. Dester, Henk, Auron, the hand, the guy with the Alien Spit, and the guy trying to tase Henk.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 07:20:17 pm by Ozarck »

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18893 on: June 26, 2015, 07:37:24 pm »

That's not reassuring. I may be a little paranoid on Dester's behalf, but "tea, booze, and snu snu" kinda sounds to me like you're saying that you'll force feed him tea spiked with vodka until he passes out, then proceed to rape him. Which, in case Henk doesn't know, is a bad thing.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18894 on: June 26, 2015, 07:39:48 pm »

That's not reassuring. I may be a little paranoid on Dester's behalf, but "tea, booze, and snu snu" kinda sounds to me like you're saying that you'll force feed him tea spiked with vodka until he passes out, then proceed to rape him. Which, in case Henk doesn't know, is a bad thing.
I was making a joke, but I will give you tea and booze, no snu snu with out payment
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18895 on: June 26, 2015, 08:04:28 pm »

I was making a joke, but I will give you tea and booze, no snu snu with out payment
So was I.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18896 on: June 26, 2015, 08:10:41 pm »

10 dolla a blowy, 20 get ya all da way.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18897 on: June 26, 2015, 08:19:57 pm »

It seems like the dollar-to-token rate is incredibly high, though some items are a bit over/underpriced. So based on what any given item would be worth in modern USD, you're selling anywhere between the low tens to many thousands of blowjobs per token, depending on what item you base the conversion rate on.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18898 on: June 26, 2015, 08:22:46 pm »

It seems like the dollar-to-token rate is incredibly high, though some items are a bit over/underpriced. So based on what any given item would be worth in modern USD, you're selling anywhere between the low tens to many thousands of blowjobs per token, depending on what item you base the conversion rate on.
1 token gets you a blowey, 2 gets you all the way!
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18899 on: June 26, 2015, 08:32:07 pm »

1 token gets you a blowey, 2 gets you all the way!
That's probably a bit less likely to result in Henk having to spend the rest of his life sexually pleasuring another character.
Pages: 1 ... 1258 1259 [1260] 1261 1262 ... 2205