Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1257 1258 [1259] 1260 1261 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2489786 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #18870 on: June 26, 2015, 12:24:41 pm »

Enter vr, spawn pimpcane. Check following

-Does it use exo rolls for all attacks?
-Can I split it into two sharp discs and attack an enemy with them by making them do strafing runs?
-Can you will it into a spike, make it impale the enemy and then rip apart into many smaller spikes?
-Can I turn it into a blob small enough to fit inside my gut of holding?
-Can I turn it into a pimpin hat?

You could come to the armory instead and watch the show. Dester is gonna be doing basically the same thing here in a minute, only live. Probably not going to try to stick it in his own gut though.

Ozarck... toaster is the one who discovered all the names on that page. He's only one discovering them at all in fact.

If hes asking for ALL the names because he doesnt have OOC knowledge of the other gods, its because they havent been named yet.
Th...that's ...what? Damn. Now I feel dumb.

Sorry Toaster, It's my first day.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
You'll give away my secrets! (I actually used to use this at a job I was at for almost a year. It was funny when it worked. But, that's turnover for you - nobody knows anybody.)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 12:27:28 pm by Ozarck »

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18871 on: June 26, 2015, 12:31:33 pm »

Hephaestus is our friend, right?

I read the wiki page, and very much dislike the Hephaestus holding cells design, far too secure, is there any chance I could ask them if I can help improve them once I get back from the current mission?
One wheel short of a wagon

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18872 on: June 26, 2015, 12:39:26 pm »

Soooooo how's Gyromitra doing? Any chance we see debrief to M20 anytime?
If you want, we can just skip to the end. At this point you're all about 1 good aux roll from done.

Eh, I guess we might as well play it out, though I can feel in my bones that'll just mean we get a roll of [AUX:1] and plummet to our deaths yet. So, maybe just finish the description of the engine fixing and 'daring escape', and we'll call it a day?

I'm playing some door kickers lately. If anyone would like me to name a SWAT officer to them, gimme a name, last name (optional, but preferred), callsign, and what your favorite class is. We have pointman (pistols), breachers (shotguns), assaulter (smg and the like), shield (shield+pistol) and stealth.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 01:02:35 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #18873 on: June 26, 2015, 01:07:16 pm »

I'm playing some door kickers lately. If anyone would like me to name a SWAT officer to them, gimme a name, last name (optional, but preferred), callsign, and what your favorite class is. We have pointman (pistols), breachers (shotguns), assaulter (smg and the like), shield (shield+pistol) and stealth.

Igor Stepnin, "Oak", breacher
(I hope that's good enough)

Also, more details on what exactly is door kickers, please.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #18874 on: June 26, 2015, 01:09:08 pm »

door kickers is a swat tactics game.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18875 on: June 26, 2015, 01:16:49 pm »

Soooooo how's Gyromitra doing? Any chance we see debrief to M20 anytime?
If you want, we can just skip to the end. At this point you're all about 1 good aux roll from done.
Either way works.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18876 on: June 26, 2015, 01:20:55 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMo3ja0n8fo

Imagine you're looking at your SWAT dudes from above, and have to give them orders like "Go there, breach that door, cover that angle, secure that suspect". They do the shooting themselves.

EDIT: On his first mission, Oak proceeds to shotgun a whole bunch of bad guys right in the face while covering a door. This covers Pancaek, who can now set up a way further behind a corner and snipe the entrenched dudes (in the head, presumably). The hostages are saved!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 02:04:06 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #18877 on: June 26, 2015, 02:04:30 pm »

Imagine you're looking at your SWAT dudes from above, and have to give them orders like "Go there, breach that door, cover that angle, secure that suspect". They do the shooting themselves.

Neat. Looks like a good game to play. Too bad I'm busy running through three episodes of Tales from the Borderlands. For the third time. Goddamit I love Tales from the Borderlands.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18878 on: June 26, 2015, 02:06:31 pm »

Neat. Looks like a good game to play. Too bad I'm busy running through three episodes of Tales from the Borderlands. For the third time. Goddamit I love Tales from the Borderlands.
episode 3 is out! I know where I need to be! Bye people! My people need me!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18879 on: June 26, 2015, 06:38:50 pm »

In the Hephaestus OOC thread there was a discussion about a shark must vat capable of generating new limbs, and Dester was considering trying to buy it with a partner/partners. Spazyak and I both said we'd consider investing in one. So, who is anyone else interested?

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #18880 on: June 26, 2015, 06:41:20 pm »

In the Hephaestus OOC thread there was a discussion about a shark must vat capable of generating new limbs, and Dester was considering trying to buy it with a partner/partners. Spazyak and I both said we'd consider investing in one. So, who is anyone else interested?
1. Cost?
2. What kinds of limbs? Normal, or different somehow?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18881 on: June 26, 2015, 06:47:49 pm »

1. Cost?
1: A total of ten tokens. It's currently unresolved how much each person will pay, but I'll probably pay the most, since I have the most tokens. So far we have three people who plan on contributing.
2: Normal human ones.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18882 on: June 26, 2015, 06:48:32 pm »

1. Cost?
1: A total of ten tokens. It's currently unresolved how much each person will pay, but I'll probably pay the most, since I have the most tokens. So far we have three people who plan on contributing.
I will invest my time and mind into working on it. and my character is sane now, he took his medication!
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18883 on: June 26, 2015, 06:50:35 pm »

1. Cost?
I will invest my time and mind into working on it. and my character is sane now, he took his medication!
You can get limbs from it, but I don't think that we're going to want to let you modify it. You might break it, and Deston has reason not to trust you to not steal it.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18884 on: June 26, 2015, 06:52:53 pm »

No, I will work on building the equipment, I have medical skill and building skill. Also, Deston kinda made my character get medicine and take it. No more insanity.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 1257 1258 [1259] 1260 1261 ... 2205