Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1254 1255 [1256] 1257 1258 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2490649 times)

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #18825 on: June 25, 2015, 03:57:01 pm »

I just want to say, you guys are absolutely insane.  (As am I, I suppose for trying to read through all of ER)

I'm on page 362 of the original mission thread, and 315 of the on-ship thread(Mission 6).  I read everything, not just piecewise's posts.

...that is all.  Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Jesus Christ. I intentionally skimread current missions to save my sanity. Are you doing this for charity?
One wheel short of a wagon

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18826 on: June 25, 2015, 04:05:00 pm »

Speaking of which, IIRC the guy who was currently carrying the X3 gauss rifle and wanted to sell it, I'd be happy to pay your price for it(my previous char was the owner of it after all after getting it from the teamfund. Only ever fired it at a teamate :P)

That was me. I'm contemplating liquidating my assets to pay for one of them power glove thingies. Bonus points if I can combine it with a force infuser and recharge it by bashing it into things.
that thing is conventional? I'd figure it would be multiclass (con/uncon) at least. It even has aspects of auxilliary in it. seems like you'd have to roll different stats depending on the use.

It's categorized as conventional because most of its functions are gun-like. But I assume PW would roll for uncon if I tried to use the kinamp knuckles or the blade.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18827 on: June 25, 2015, 04:07:39 pm »

I just want to say, you guys are absolutely insane.  (As am I, I suppose for trying to read through all of ER)

I'm on page 362 of the original mission thread, and 315 of the on-ship thread(Mission 6).  I read everything, not just piecewise's posts.

Jesus Christ. I intentionally skimread current missions to save my sanity. Are you doing this for charity?

I've read every post in every thread except for the second half of the On-Ship Thread, the first 4/5ths of the OOC thread (jesus that thing is huge), and some of the minigame threads
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Slayer1557

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18828 on: June 25, 2015, 04:18:58 pm »

Heh, I should be, shouldn't I?  It's just enjoyable.  And much of the dialogue is lost if you just skim.  The biggest issue is trying to keep things in order by date.  So far it's just those two threads, so I generally read an entire mission first, and then I read the on-ship thread until I catch up by date.  I fear for when there are more threads to juggle, but it seems there's only one for 2013, and most of the others start in 2014.  I'm still in July of 2012! XD

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18829 on: June 25, 2015, 04:23:18 pm »

Godspeed you crazy bastard, godspeed.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Slayer1557

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18830 on: June 25, 2015, 04:29:09 pm »

Also: need kinetic amp pogo stick.  Nothing could possibly go wrong.

1 jump... 2 jumps... annnnddd you're in space. 

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #18831 on: June 25, 2015, 04:38:35 pm »

Well, your arms are, anyway.  And your face.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18832 on: June 25, 2015, 04:54:05 pm »

Nope, just the floor under you.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18833 on: June 25, 2015, 04:54:43 pm »

Didn't RC promise to murder someone for M19?  ;-)

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18834 on: June 25, 2015, 05:01:36 pm »

...what?
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #18835 on: June 25, 2015, 05:03:05 pm »

nah, the amp plate is on the bottom of the pogostick, pointed up ;)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18836 on: June 25, 2015, 05:32:41 pm »

nah, the amp plate is on the bottom of the pogostick, pointed up ;)
Thats not a pogostick, its a kinetic mortar.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18838 on: June 25, 2015, 05:55:16 pm »

We should really rename that thing to kinetic multiplier or IKEA or something, because people keep confusing it with psychokinetic amplifiers.
Nah, the lack of confusion with kinamp/PK amp is a good mark of a long-term ER player. Seasoned vets just drop the "psychokinetic" part altogether, so there are only "space magic" amps and kin-amp.  :P

Oh. Come back to us when you feel like joining (before or after finishing the read)! We have the most delicious drugs, the most valuable tokens, and the most torturous deaths available to all characters here, free of charge!  ;)
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Slayer1557

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18839 on: June 25, 2015, 06:19:25 pm »

Oh. Come back to us when you feel like joining (before or after finishing the read)! We have the most delicious drugs, the most valuable tokens, and the most torturous deaths available to all characters here, free of charge!  ;)
Nah.  Too crowded.  I'll just start my own RTD, as soon as I stop putting out fail.
Pages: 1 ... 1254 1255 [1256] 1257 1258 ... 2205