Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1248 1249 [1250] 1251 1252 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2491250 times)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #18735 on: June 24, 2015, 06:48:01 pm »

No offense, I'm sure Henk is a great guy when you get to know him, but so far he's acting like a psychopath. If I were in Dester's position, I would definitely try to get you and Auron to back off, or run like hell.

As a psychopath, Saint would take offense to this.  Henk's got some mixture of exceptionally rapid bipolar disorder and schizophrenia.  Calling him a psychopath is an insult to psychopaths everywhere, even the low-functioning ones.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #18736 on: June 24, 2015, 06:55:28 pm »

The kinamp is unconventional, not exotic.
My apologies, I meant the microwave psychokinetic amp.

I think you need to sign a warrant saying "When I fuck this one up, I may not haunt Steve's cybernetic brainbox/ the command staff / paranoid people/ once a kinetic kill vehicle has been deployed to my location" for the MPA
Ah. A "foolproof" weapon, then?

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18737 on: June 24, 2015, 07:26:37 pm »

The kinamp is unconventional, not exotic.
My apologies, I meant the microwave psychokinetic amp.
Ah, okay. I would get something else if I were you. when you buy the amp you have to have it surgically implanted, and unless someone gets Auron and Henk to leave, or they get bored and wander off, they're not going to let you leave to get an incredibly lethal weapon installed.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #18738 on: June 24, 2015, 07:26:55 pm »

No offense, I'm sure Henk is a great guy when you get to know him, but so far he's acting like a psychopath. If I were in Dester's position, I would definitely try to get you and Auron to back off, or run like hell.

As a psychopath, Saint would take offense to this.  Henk's got some mixture of exceptionally rapid bipolar disorder and schizophrenia.  Calling him a psychopath is an insult to psychopaths everywhere, even the low-functioning ones.
good. I am playing him right.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18739 on: June 25, 2015, 12:03:39 am »

Oh god we've come up with the ultimate bioweapon: MESKALIDS :P
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18740 on: June 25, 2015, 12:20:27 am »

Pesky UWM base? Meskalids. UWM fortress world? Meskalids. Potential alien presence? Meskalids. The answer to any problem.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18741 on: June 25, 2015, 04:37:29 am »

Oi, Radio. I suppose it's you whom I should ask. Quick question: does Blifle fire invisible ray? Y/N

I think yes, but you might be able to have it changed (by AM I guess) to no without extra costs (not like it'd matter that much).

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #18742 on: June 25, 2015, 06:03:50 am »

One thing I was always curious about, if anyone has the answer: Would a laser as powerful as the ones we're using be visible merely due to the fact that it's heating the air it's passing through into plasma? Maybe not during the day, but during the night. Or is there not enough air and assorted dust particles in the air to emit a powerful enough light?

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #18743 on: June 25, 2015, 07:36:21 am »

Oi, Radio. I suppose it's you whom I should ask. Quick question: does Blifle fire invisible ray? Y/N

I think yes, but you might be able to have it changed (by AM I guess) to no without extra costs (not like it'd matter that much).

I was thinking about employing Blifle as a sniper weapon with some extra bits of equipment. So I don't really want a visible ray.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18744 on: June 25, 2015, 07:41:41 am »

I was thinking about employing Blifle as a sniper weapon with some extra bits of equipment. So I don't really want a visible ray.

Shouldn't need much more than a scope and a bipod probably, should be rather cheap. Unless hou want a fancy cameye-like scope, of course.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18745 on: June 25, 2015, 07:45:34 am »

Shouldn't need much more than a scope and a bipod probably, should be rather cheap. Unless hou want a fancy cameye-like scope, of course.

If this role will be useful from time to time, I'll look into buying advanced equipment. But for starters, I'll go with whatever standard issue equip I'll be given for that purpose.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18746 on: June 25, 2015, 08:22:39 am »

If this role will be useful from time to time, I'll look into buying advanced equipment. But for starters, I'll go with whatever standard issue equip I'll be given for that purpose.
Ask the Armory Master if a gauss rifle conversion kit would work. It comes with a bipod, "smart scope", and a specialized barrel for three tokens, probably less if you ask for a kit minus the barrel. Blifles are only slightly smaller than gauss rifles, so it might work.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #18747 on: June 25, 2015, 08:24:36 am »

C'mon, Heph folks, you call that an atrocity?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18748 on: June 25, 2015, 08:35:44 am »

I wonder if Maurice's painting of Simus has all of the original missing bits (that she was missing since arrival) still gone, or if it's a theoretical pristine image of her?

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18749 on: June 25, 2015, 08:44:23 am »

Ask the Armory Master if a gauss rifle conversion kit would work. It comes with a bipod, "smart scope", and a specialized barrel for three tokens, probably less if you ask for a kit minus the barrel. Blifles are only slightly smaller than gauss rifles, so it might work.

I think I can go with just bipod and a simple scope,  I have prosthetic eyes anyway so I'll just order a pair of zoom-capable ones. Those will be handy even if I won't resume my sniper career.
Sigs

Pages: 1 ... 1248 1249 [1250] 1251 1252 ... 2205