Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1194 1195 [1196] 1197 1198 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2489096 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #17925 on: June 11, 2015, 01:26:27 pm »

Aww you have to spoil it.
ok. I think I'm just going to save trying to do charisma actions for later when I drop lots of points into it
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 01:42:06 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17926 on: June 11, 2015, 01:37:56 pm »

M19 - getting you trouble not even out of thin air, but from the vacuum of space.
I brought artifact containers for this exact reason.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17927 on: June 11, 2015, 04:49:20 pm »

"Saw any newbie around that seems competent enough? I'll need a replacement."
Ohh, Ohh! Me, pick me!

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17928 on: June 11, 2015, 04:59:13 pm »

Should...should I be worried that Milno is examining braincases? Because I am.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #17929 on: June 11, 2015, 05:04:15 pm »

Quote from: Lyra to Snapdragon & Snapdragon Extraction
Planet brain damaged here. Planet not know. No Attention. Leave Shuttles.
((The brain for our area went into "offline mode" as the worm, choosing to disconnect itself from it's controlled area as a temporary defense measure.
It was then nuked.
the planet stopped attacking us entirely as soon as that occured.
the planet has not noticed us.
the planet WILL NOT notice us unless you do something to draw its attention to us.
for example: bringing extra shuttles to us.
you are attempting to perform a dangerous maneuver that will draw attention to the hole in the planet's awareness and attract AA fire with no significant gains to be made from it.

this is stupid.

we will draw no aa fire or very little aa fire if we don't bring extra shuttles over here. even if we are fired upon, we have defenses and defenders standing by watching for it.
what you are doing is a pointless risk that increases the odds we are going to die.))
I know, but I'd prefer to have this conversation IC, so that I can explain my disagreements with that plan IC.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17930 on: June 11, 2015, 05:08:19 pm »

((The brain for our area went into "offline mode" as the worm, choosing to disconnect itself from it's controlled area as a temporary defense measure.
It was then nuked.
the planet WILL NOT notice us unless you do something to draw its attention to us.
you are attempting to perform a dangerous maneuver that will draw attention to the hole in the planet's awareness and attract AA fire with no significant gains to be made from it.

this is stupid.

we will draw no aa fire or very little aa fire if we don't bring extra shuttles over here. even if we are fired upon, we have defenses and defenders standing by watching for it.
what you are doing is a pointless risk that increases the odds we are going to die.))
I know, but I'd prefer to have this conversation IC, so that I can explain my disagreements with that plan IC.
ok.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17931 on: June 11, 2015, 05:31:07 pm »

It was then nuked.

this is stupid.

ok.

Ditto :P

Part of the issue with discussing anything is that my plan depends on information I don't have right now (the shuttle position)

Cause I agree with you, if the extra shuttles are tightly clustered relative to us. It's not worth the risk of drawing extra attention, our turrets and possibly fliers will just have to deal with whatever comes. But we are *very* exposed right now, so I'd like to do something. Which may mean trying to get any fliers we still have outside (I don't know if we have anyone flight capable offhand)

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #17932 on: June 11, 2015, 05:35:35 pm »

Aww you have to spoil it.
ok. I think I'm just going to save trying to do charisma actions for later when I drop lots of points into it
Let me tell you a story.
Once, someone annoyed the AM, then, she straight up turned all his muscle into fat, so he could barely crawl and had to get to the infirmary to survive the influx of fat, the end.
Now another one.
Once, a player tried to hack into the Sword, Aka the On Ship area, and got a bad roll, ending with him getting impaled.
In both of those situations, those players caused nothing more than an annoyance.
And the AM has completed over 30 missions, just so you know.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #17933 on: June 11, 2015, 06:03:56 pm »

Actually, the man that was demuscled was a woman.  Empyrea, I believe.

Another good incident is the time that a pirate lord/warmonger who had conquered across the galaxy (and once raped a tiger) blushed, and for that the AM ripped his balls off.  And folded the rest of his body several times in interesting patterns, if I remember correctly.

Oh, and then the Doctor turned tigerrapist Mcballless into a female fertility goddess, and he/she/it became the girlfriend of Thomas Harrison the sniper.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17934 on: June 11, 2015, 06:23:26 pm »

Another good incident is the time that a pirate lord/warmonger who had conquered across the galaxy (and once raped a tiger) blushed, and for that the AM ripped his balls off.  And folded the rest of his body several times in interesting patterns, if I remember correctly.

Blushed? I think you mean "Got caught trying to use the VR machines to have virtual sex with her then refused to be even a little bit fazed/apologetic when slammed into a wall with her brain"

The VR machine beeps: "Error: Property 'lust' not defined. Sending crash report to designated VR technician, Armory Master.
Or something along those lines, was a glorious thing to read
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17935 on: June 11, 2015, 06:40:13 pm »

Blushed? I think you mean "Got caught trying to use the VR machines to have virtual sex with her then refused to be even a little bit fazed/apologetic when slammed into a wall with her brain"

The VR machine beeps: "Error: Property 'lust' not defined. Sending crash report to designated VR technician, Armory Master.
Or something along those lines, was a glorious thing to read
XDDDDDDDD!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #17936 on: June 11, 2015, 06:51:27 pm »

Well, yeah, but it seems that the real thing that screwed him over was the blush.  It's quoted four times.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17937 on: June 11, 2015, 07:37:51 pm »

Well, yeah, but it seems that the real thing that screwed him over was the blush.  It's quoted four times.

lol so anyonec an get away with it if he doesn't blush. neat
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17938 on: June 11, 2015, 07:51:12 pm »

Oh no, the blush wasn't *directly* what went wrong. It was the last straw :P

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #17939 on: June 11, 2015, 07:57:54 pm »

Why do you keep talking about sharing shuttles between the teams?  They're a continent's distance away from each other.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 1194 1195 [1196] 1197 1198 ... 2205