Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1187 1188 [1189] 1190 1191 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2488018 times)

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #17820 on: June 09, 2015, 01:46:36 pm »

@Inheritance
Rimma does not inherit Yaroslav's debts, hopefully.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #17821 on: June 09, 2015, 01:51:29 pm »

Far as I know, the only "inheritance" that has happened is Morul getting the Deathcube that vaporized his previous dude.  It was just sitting in the rec room and no one else grabbed it; probably because it vaporized his previous dude.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17822 on: June 09, 2015, 01:52:49 pm »

yay Deathcube. Also, looking for a tester or two when I get back on the ship!
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #17823 on: June 09, 2015, 01:59:07 pm »

can I at least carry over the microwave. It is for tradition...and so I can give my new guy his private microwave...that is if the med gel thing doesn't work, which it likely won't
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #17824 on: June 09, 2015, 02:00:11 pm »

Well, there also was that time with the turret prototype, which was also sitting somewhere in the open, but that was it, IIRC (I mean, no tokens or equipment bought with tokens was inherited then).
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17825 on: June 09, 2015, 02:07:33 pm »

can I at least carry over the microwave. It is for tradition...and so I can give my new guy his private microwave...that is if the med gel thing doesn't work, which it likely won't

IIRC, the Magnetron is still lashed to the front of the wrecked jeep. The one that got cut in half, with Irling in it.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17826 on: June 09, 2015, 02:11:27 pm »

Just steal a new one, no biggie.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17827 on: June 09, 2015, 02:13:36 pm »

Wiki says it's on the intact jeep.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17828 on: June 09, 2015, 03:29:42 pm »

I don't think a single person from that mission has a positive thought about that magnetron. your char isn't thinking right now, and nobody else likes it.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17829 on: June 09, 2015, 03:54:13 pm »

I don't think a single person from that mission has a positive thought about that magnetron. your char isn't thinking right now, and nobody else likes it.
I know. My whole point with that was to make pointless actions with that while also being useful for the short duration of the mission
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17830 on: June 09, 2015, 04:26:06 pm »

I know. My whole point with that was to make pointless actions with that while also being useful for the short duration of the mission
I was astonished when he shot that blimp. Him making an intelligent decision and succeeding was completely unexpected.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17831 on: June 09, 2015, 04:41:57 pm »

I was astonished when he shot that blimp. Him making an intelligent decision and succeeding was completely unexpected.
yah just stick that healing flesh stitch stuff in him and if that leaves him barely sentient, make a  flesh golem out of him and have him as ulric's body guard
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17832 on: June 09, 2015, 05:08:34 pm »

I have to admit I didn't get much of the discussion about decapitation. Weren't all the bodies just close to the shuttle and waiting to be loaded by several hands? Going through the trouble of decapitating all the people, maybe failing some rolls and killing a few people permanently if you do it hastily, then tossing the heads inside of the shuttle actually seems more of a hassle.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #17833 on: June 09, 2015, 05:19:36 pm »

That was kind of a weird conversation on both sides, I thought.

I really do want to see that fleshknitter vegetable, though. I can understand being wary when PW asks "do you have an amp" before doing it, though.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17834 on: June 09, 2015, 05:26:46 pm »

That was kind of a weird conversation on both sides, I thought.

I really do want to see that fleshknitter vegetable, though. I can understand being wary when PW asks "do you have an amp" before doing it, though.

Yeah. Well, whatever goes.

When piecewise asks stuff like that you know that a scenario stands a chance of being a runner up for the unofficial "who screws up the most" competition.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 1187 1188 [1189] 1190 1191 ... 2205