Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1137 1138 [1139] 1140 1141 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2492928 times)

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC
« Reply #17070 on: May 17, 2015, 11:05:58 am »

I gotta say, I hear your new microphone right away.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17071 on: May 17, 2015, 11:14:40 am »

Four Videos have been added to my youtube channel, two of Hammerfight, two of Zenoclash. They're each about 20 minutes long because someone was complaining about the length of individual videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnQUXELm1yXSa52IDldyDaw/playlists

Well, at least that comment was downgraded from 'whining' to 'complaining'.  ::)

If uploading multi-hour vids is easier, by all means just do that instead.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #17072 on: May 17, 2015, 11:49:31 am »

Four Videos have been added to my youtube channel, two of Hammerfight, two of Zenoclash. They're each about 20 minutes long because someone was complaining about the length of individual videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnQUXELm1yXSa52IDldyDaw/playlists

Well, at least that comment was downgraded from 'whining' to 'complaining'.  ::)

If uploading multi-hour vids is easier, by all means just do that instead.
Just explaining why I went from unedited 40-50 minute videos to 20-25 minute split videos. Doesn't bother me to do it and it's not like it wasn't a valid complaint.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17073 on: May 17, 2015, 11:52:04 am »

It's basically the same thing even for those who prefer longer videos if you upload them all at once.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #17074 on: May 17, 2015, 12:05:51 pm »

It's basically the same thing even for those who prefer longer videos if you upload them all at once.
Time to monetize the channel and release 20 minute videos once a day. With my traffic of...10-15 people I'll be making money in.....never.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17075 on: May 17, 2015, 12:22:25 pm »

Time to monetize the channel and release 20 minute videos once a day. With my traffic of...10-15 people I'll be making money in.....never.

Note in your calculations that 50% or more of your views on Hammerfight Part 3 might just be me trying to figure out how Youtube comments work and failing on the first try.

But still, would like to see you doing these regularly from now on. They're really quite fun, and have already made me consider getting all of the games featured thus far.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #17076 on: May 17, 2015, 02:36:35 pm »

Note in your calculations that 50% or more of your views on Hammerfight Part 3 might just be me trying to figure out how Youtube comments work and failing on the first try.

But still, would like to see you doing these regularly from now on. They're really quite fun, and have already made me consider getting all of the games featured thus far.

I should get a list of the games people wanted me to play down somewhere....

Nunzillor

« Reply #17077 on: May 17, 2015, 11:08:29 pm »

Picked up Hammerfight.  Brutally difficult.  Hopefully I'll get better at it...

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #17078 on: May 18, 2015, 12:59:07 am »

Picked up Hammerfight.  Brutally difficult.  Hopefully I'll get better at it...
Make sure to adjust your API. It starts WAY too high for the majority of people. Mine is at like 300 or something.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #17079 on: May 18, 2015, 02:26:15 am »

I think that's intended, actually. The game calibrates its DPI to your mouse's, so that the game is not exceedingly easy. I like the extra challenge. You actually need to control your movements, rather than bashing into everything with excessive force.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17080 on: May 18, 2015, 05:32:49 am »

I will loan the Gamna Dong (no clue what it actually was) for free to anyone who can figure out what the hell it does, other than irradiate people who look at it too closely
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #17081 on: May 18, 2015, 05:34:26 am »

Be brave, give it to AM with smug expression on your face.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #17082 on: May 18, 2015, 05:38:04 am »

Throw it to the next newbie who exits stasis and start yelling at him about how he's doomed, how he's going to die and how the aliens are going to screw him with radioactive dongs.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #17083 on: May 18, 2015, 06:19:55 am »

I will loan the Gamna Dong (no clue what it actually was) for free to anyone who can figure out what the hell it does, other than irradiate people who look at it too closely
After I aquire some lead plating or something to carry it around in and not get poisoned I'd take it.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #17084 on: May 18, 2015, 07:51:53 am »

I think that's intended, actually. The game calibrates its DPI to your mouse's, so that the game is not exceedingly easy. I like the extra challenge. You actually need to control your movements, rather than bashing into everything with excessive force.
Well you at least have to calibrate it. It's less about being able to swing and more about the fact that if your DPI is off, it makes your character move extremely slowly, so much so that it is actually possible to make the game impossible on certain missions that require you to move around a lot.
Pages: 1 ... 1137 1138 [1139] 1140 1141 ... 2205