Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1121 1122 [1123] 1124 1125 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2493794 times)

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC
« Reply #16830 on: May 07, 2015, 11:30:26 am »

Last night I played a game called ENEMY from midnight till 2am. I recorded it because I am dumb. If you'd like to see me slowly lose my mind over the course of an hour and a half of gameplay of an obscure xcom like game, give it a watch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_Km8v_fSkw

That thumbnail picture for the video.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 11:52:27 am by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #16831 on: May 07, 2015, 11:56:31 am »

Last night I played a game called ENEMY from midnight till 2am. I recorded it because I am dumb. If you'd like to see me slowly lose my mind over the course of an hour and a half of gameplay of an obscure xcom like game, give it a watch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_Km8v_fSkw
I'm loving the "related videos" to the right.

"two minute tarot tips - friends and enemies"
"late night overeating - enemy number one for weight loss"
"il-2 cliffs of dover - over enemy territory"
"Let's play the sims 3! (part 8 ) ENEMY!"

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #16832 on: May 07, 2015, 12:41:50 pm »

I didn't watch the video as much as had it open in another window and alt-tabbed to it from time to time while listening. The way sleepy piecewise talks is fun. Makes him sound like a crazy psycho (and I'm saying that in the best way possible). All we need to do now is rip the audio and paste it over unrelated videos.

Quote from: piecewise
"I am a god amongst lizards."
piecewise confirmed as lizard overlord.
You all thought that Steve was piecewise's avatar. But it was actually Piecewise the lizard.

And that ricochet. I laughed so hard. You could make a challenge to only kill enemies through ricochets, kinda like that awful movie with the curving bullets.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #16833 on: May 07, 2015, 04:33:39 pm »

Someone, I won't name names because apparently people got angry at him for asking elsewhere, Asked me about putting up a patreon to pay me for the various crap I keep making and posting and so on. I told them I wouldn't mind doing it (unless there are weird taxes or fees I don't know about) but that I doubted that anyone would really join it. Generally, I'm sure there are a large portion of people on here who don't have access to a credit or debit card, and even more that really can't afford to give some random internet dingus money. But I did offer to ask the player base about it and get some feedback on if anyone else thinks this is a worth while idea. I won't ask anyone to volunteer if they would actually pay money or what amount unless they personally want to post that, I just want to know if you think I should sit down and get one.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16834 on: May 07, 2015, 04:36:54 pm »

I would pay you if I had money.
Go for it!

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16835 on: May 07, 2015, 04:38:51 pm »

Me too. Go for it.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #16836 on: May 07, 2015, 04:43:07 pm »

I don't have money and I'm hilariously bad about remembering to give it to people, but I wouldn't experience some kind of moral outrage at you having a Patreon so long as it didn't turn ER into a pay-to-win type deal, which I'm not even sure how that would work anyway.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #16837 on: May 07, 2015, 04:46:42 pm »

Is patreon a monthly thing? I'm not up to date with the whole crowdfunding shebang that's been going on.

I'd be up to slide some moolah your way. If patreon accepts our european monopoly money, that is. You could even do rewards! Like a drunken/sleepy ER talk every time you recieve your new fat paycheck of 10 bucks and packet of salty peanuts.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16838 on: May 07, 2015, 04:52:17 pm »

I do not have the money to donate, but would not be upset if you made an account.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16839 on: May 07, 2015, 05:52:56 pm »

I could probably scrounge up some money to donate if you did a patreon
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 05:55:12 pm by Kedly »
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #16840 on: May 07, 2015, 06:47:23 pm »

I don't have money and I'm hilariously bad about remembering to give it to people, but I wouldn't experience some kind of moral outrage at you having a Patreon so long as it didn't turn ER into a pay-to-win type deal, which I'm not even sure how that would work anyway.
Considering how ER is, it would be less pay to win and more of a protection racket.

"Dats a lovely spaceship ya got there. Be a shame if ya rolled a bunch of 1's while using it. Hey, I'm not threatening you or nothing, perish the thought. I'm just saying, maybe you donate a few dollars to this gentleman's club, maybe we roll with the good dice. The one that don't have 1's."

I've already got an NPC dedicated to kneecap breaking.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #16841 on: May 07, 2015, 06:51:24 pm »

Just watch, it'd become a mass movement of people who don't pay spamming the fuck out of blank slate characters just marching them into the gullet of the NPCs.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #16842 on: May 07, 2015, 07:06:28 pm »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #16843 on: May 07, 2015, 09:25:25 pm »

By the way, if anyone has suggestions for stuff for me to LP, shoot.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16844 on: May 07, 2015, 09:30:48 pm »

On what systems, Piecewise?
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.
Pages: 1 ... 1121 1122 [1123] 1124 1125 ... 2205