Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1112 1113 [1114] 1115 1116 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2494721 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC
« Reply #16695 on: May 01, 2015, 02:48:54 pm »

Why not both?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16696 on: May 01, 2015, 05:29:21 pm »

Why not both?
So the statue is of a towering pillar of dead women and children while a naked old man kicks babies with breathtaking precision onto the top?
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #16697 on: May 01, 2015, 05:46:28 pm »

This is a statue of humans and human, by Steve the AI. The humans are forming pillars with their bodies. The human is kicking the pillars. The pillars are breaking. The artwork relates to the battle of Hephaestus in 4765.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16698 on: May 01, 2015, 06:18:47 pm »

Where are those statues irl? I want one built in my local park?
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16699 on: May 02, 2015, 12:14:09 am »

shoot blimp thing
hey guys lets say we get iin the trench and help our team mate and cut our way to the brain but I will only do it if you guys also do it, I'm going to stick with the team
smiles like a psychopath

He's still got the one eye. What could go wrong?

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #16700 on: May 02, 2015, 06:57:09 am »

@Paris: It's not like we need the whole brain.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #16701 on: May 02, 2015, 08:49:24 am »

@Paris: It's not like we need the whole brain.
If you want to risk your character's life to buy Flint time to work slowly or if you have a better idea, then say so now. Otherwise, Flint will use whatever crazy ideas he comes up with to try to save your lives and end this thing as fast as fast as possible, one way or another.

Same reason he cut all the surface nerves around the brain, to weaken the brain's hold on nearby flesh and make it easier for you to approach. Flesh that is further away should have underground nerves going to it but flesh that is closer shouldn't. So you'll still get attacked by creatures but as long as you stay on the other side of the trench, you should be safe until the brain manages to reconnect with it. And by the time that happens, I should had disconnected the brain, which Steve said will cause the Haebi to slow down their attacks and trigger an almost immediate evacuation.

My original plan would have been even safer, since I'd be using my rockets to cut a perfect circle around the brain and then drill a hole that goes vertically straight down while Lyra used her amps to help me to cool the slag and walls and ensure they wouldn't damage the brain. I couldn't tell her that plan because I didn't want Steve to have records that she knew what I was doing so that she could not be accused if this ever went to trial.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 08:51:12 am by Parisbre56 »

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #16702 on: May 02, 2015, 09:16:58 am »

I literally meant what I said. We probably don't need the whole brain to complete this mission, even half would probably suffice. Unless Steve wants to some mind reading to be done on it. In that case whole brain is probably better.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #16703 on: May 02, 2015, 09:50:23 am »

Ah, sorry, hard to tell if someone is being sarcastic or not in the internet.

Well, Steve did say
>Cut it free. It should have a nerve "Base", like a bundle of roots. Cut there. Leave the thing itself intact.
so he wants us to try and take it intact. Of course, wanting something and needing something are two different things. We won't know until the Docs have a look at i what we've brought back, I suppose.

And if all I manage to do is barbecue the brain, all I need is some vinegar, olive oil and onions and maybe a bit of bacon and rice on the side and I can make a kickass meal out of it. Who else in the galaxy can say they have eaten a meal made out of murderous alien fungi?

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16704 on: May 02, 2015, 10:16:41 am »

Who else in the galaxy can say they have eaten a meal made out of murderous alien fungi?
...And also survived that meal? :P
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16705 on: May 02, 2015, 05:27:16 pm »

Ah, sorry, hard to tell if someone is being sarcastic or not in the internet.

Well, Steve did say
>Cut it free. It should have a nerve "Base", like a bundle of roots. Cut there. Leave the thing itself intact.
so he wants us to try and take it intact. Of course, wanting something and needing something are two different things. We won't know until the Docs have a look at i what we've brought back, I suppose.

And if all I manage to do is barbecue the brain, all I need is some vinegar, olive oil and onions and maybe a bit of bacon and rice on the side and I can make a kickass meal out of it. Who else in the galaxy can say they have eaten a meal made out of murderous alien fungi?
If you cook the brain, bring some back to the ship. It looks like Xael might die, and a bit of human flesh would go wonderfully with roasted mushroom brains. Maybe something else as a side, and an appropriate wine pairing, and it'll be a fantastic meal.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #16706 on: May 02, 2015, 06:09:55 pm »

I should write a book similar to the HMRC Pantheon, but for cooking with strange murderous alien ingredients. It probably won't do good galaxy wide sales, but it would probably be popular amongst the less sane or more thrill-seeking former inmates/ARMy men.

Hm.... Anybody got any good titles for such a book? I was thinking about something along the lines of "Exotic Cooking Recipes for the Adventurous Stomach and the Stranded Explorer". Or "Cooking with Xeno-fire!"

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16707 on: May 02, 2015, 06:41:04 pm »

"The Stranded Gourmet: Mastering the Art of Cooking Deep-Space Cuisine"

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16708 on: May 02, 2015, 06:56:09 pm »

"The Stranded Gourmet: Mastering the Art of Cooking Deep-Space Cuisine"

I'll take two.

Piecewise prefers it if you keep your actions in one post, BTW.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #16709 on: May 02, 2015, 07:00:58 pm »

shoot blimp thing
hey guys lets say we get iin the trench and help our team mate and cut our way to the brain but I will only do it if you guys also do it, I'm going to stick with the team
smiles like a psychopath

He's still got the one eye. What could go wrong?
I got one aiming eye. I can still aim a gun
plus
notice he is aiming with a missing eye
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 1112 1113 [1114] 1115 1116 ... 2205