Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1092 1093 [1094] 1095 1096 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2495930 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC
« Reply #16395 on: April 25, 2015, 06:36:09 pm »

I am...concerned, about the state of snapdragon's firepower. We don't have Miya, the Blops team isn't even close to finishing their objectives, and although I think we'll reach the brain very soon ( 3 turns or less, I'm hoping just one ), I don't think we'll be able to hold out against the Haebi long enough for a proper extraction.

The thing is though, I don't know how much firepower Lars and Flint are packing. I know they both have special guns, but I don't know what they do.
I don't suppose either of you have the kind of guns we'll need to hold out?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16396 on: April 25, 2015, 06:42:03 pm »

If it's any consolation, if the brain is panicking about Miyamoto's power it'll probably leave Snapdragon in very relative peace for a while.

That said I would not want to be a newbie on Team A.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #16397 on: April 25, 2015, 06:42:28 pm »

so am I slowly becoming the field medic or what?
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16398 on: April 25, 2015, 06:45:13 pm »

you aren't.
the MCP suit works on pressure, it's already doing most of the work for you.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #16399 on: April 25, 2015, 06:50:35 pm »

I can take care of anything that isn't a battlesuit and Lars can snipe the larger targets. But we don't have Unlimited Power and Ammo. And I can't take care of mortars and other unconventional or indirect attacks like Miyamoto can.

I have a plan that will hopefully help us, but I'll have to see if it works. I'll see if it's doable next turn.

Alternatively, I could use Blue Lightning to try and distract them with a Lightning Storm, but that will t raise the overall alert level and make things harder for us in the long run.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #16400 on: April 25, 2015, 06:50:52 pm »

Is it just me or does John have surprisingly good luck for a newbie? I mean, he easily took down three with a gauss rifle and then got thrown out with some bruises, there's three really bad situations so far that he's gotten good rolls from and gotten past them, I mean, he's still dead, but you gotta admire the bastard.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16401 on: April 25, 2015, 06:56:16 pm »

Is it just me or does John have surprisingly good luck for a newbie? I mean, he easily took down three with a gauss rifle and then got thrown out with some bruises, there's three really bad situations so far that he's gotten good rolls from and gotten past them, I mean, he's still dead, but you gotta admire the bastard.
he ain't dead yet. I agree he's done well, and I'm hoping that he'll survive.

also, it looks like gauss weapons are working better than laser ones right now.

I can take care of anything that isn't a battlesuit and Lars can snipe the larger targets. But we don't have Unlimited Power and Ammo. And I can't take care of mortars and other unconventional or indirect attacks like Miyamoto can.

I have a plan that will hopefully help us, but I'll have to see if it works. I'll see if it's doable next turn.

Alternatively, I could use Blue Lightning to try and distract them with a Lightning Storm, but that will t raise the overall alert level and make things harder for us in the long run.
If necessary I can probably space magic away one major problem, but Lyra doesn't have the staying power of other ampers of her skill level. I wouldn't count on her doing something like that more than once, and I'd prefer to not have to do it at all, especially with PW's new rolling system.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #16402 on: April 25, 2015, 07:39:49 pm »

"Do any humans need medical attention yet!? Just so I know if it's necessary to get up!"
"I just need to make sure if I need to stop cutting my toenails so I can check if anyone has a boo-boo!"
Rassa-frazzin manipulator masters rassa-frazzin super powers.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 04:23:22 am by Execute/Dumbo.exe »
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #16403 on: April 25, 2015, 07:42:02 pm »

"Do any humans need medical attention yet!? Just so I know if it's necessary to get up!"
"I just need to make sure if I need to stop cutting my toenails so I can check if anyone has a boo-boo!"
Rassa-frazzin manipulator masters rassa-frazzin super powes.
Hey! Tactical Cowardice may not be glorious but it definitely lets me survive!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16404 on: April 25, 2015, 08:15:11 pm »

you aren't.
the MCP suit works on pressure, it's already doing most of the work for you.
oh ok, good. good.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16405 on: April 25, 2015, 08:25:27 pm »

Nah dude, you're a medic.
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck.
If it gleefully lops off limbs and occasionally manages to save someone's life, it's probably a medic.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16406 on: April 25, 2015, 08:38:51 pm »

If it gleefully lops off limbs and occasionally manages to save someone's life, it's probably a medic.
woo hoo! any one want a free amputation, the only catch is I get to sample one or two of your stem cells and keep the limb!
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16407 on: April 25, 2015, 09:20:11 pm »

woo hoo! any one want a free amputation, the only catch is I get to sample one or two of your stem cells and keep the limb!
If you bring any human limbs back, you should give them to Elias. He could use a nice meal.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16408 on: April 25, 2015, 09:22:33 pm »

If you bring any human limbs back, you should give them to Elias. He could use a nice meal.
but I wanted to use them and stem cells to  make a franken monster to do my bidding, its why I need stem cells:to build the nervous system and brain. oh and if any of you get a robot body I'll take your old worthless human one
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16409 on: April 25, 2015, 09:27:14 pm »

but I wanted to use them and stem cells to  make a franken monster to do my bidding, its why I need stem cells:to build the nervous system and brain. oh and if any of you get a robot body I'll take your old worthless human one
If Elias ever ends up getting a robot/synth flesh body, he's not giving you the human one. Well, he actually will probably end up sharing, but only after he's done cooking it.
Pages: 1 ... 1092 1093 [1094] 1095 1096 ... 2205