Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1081 1082 [1083] 1084 1085 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2496434 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC
« Reply #16230 on: April 22, 2015, 11:55:14 am »

We had to deal with a period when Brazilian wandering spiders were popping up now and then inside home or in our backyard. It wasn't nice.

@Remalle, Unholy_Pariah: M19 is missing your actions.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16231 on: April 22, 2015, 11:59:27 am »

We're a little fuzzy how the bastard manage to get in our pantry in the first place. It's not like we had any doors open or anything, and he wasn't a baby(maybe a juvenile, as I'd say he was about 2 feet or so) so I'm coming up blank on where he could have crawled in from
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16232 on: April 22, 2015, 12:21:30 pm »

It came from... inside the jar of peanut butter!
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #16233 on: April 22, 2015, 12:30:15 pm »

Coulda been worse. Could have come from the sink.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #16234 on: April 22, 2015, 12:30:38 pm »

We're a little fuzzy how the bastard manage to get in our pantry in the first place. It's not like we had any doors open or anything, and he wasn't a baby(maybe a juvenile, as I'd say he was about 2 feet or so) so I'm coming up blank on where he could have crawled in from
They're coming outta the goddamn walls!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16235 on: April 22, 2015, 01:28:57 pm »

Purchase a fancy warhammer where both ends have the ARM logo set into them. After that purchase a kinetic amp.

Get it printed backwards, so when you bash someone over the skull with it, the logo looks correct on their wound.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16236 on: April 22, 2015, 02:01:40 pm »

Swordsmith, are you ok with how Lyra kinda split off on her own like she did? She and Flint (1 vet from each team) split off and are forward-scouting without permission or whatever, but it seems like it's working decently well so...
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #16237 on: April 22, 2015, 02:20:33 pm »

I keep missing Piecewise on IRC, which is not good. But the time he's joining it is either late night or very early morning around here, unfortunately. Reading logs is only half the fun.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #16238 on: April 22, 2015, 02:39:25 pm »

Quote from: Unholy_pariah
"Oh those robots are gonna be the least of your concerns if i dont get a damn good explanation as to why the fuck i just got electrocuted for trying to open the door leading to the mission objective upon which the survival of every dipshit and jerkwad on the planet below resides."

I'm confused, what door was auron trying to open when he got shocked?

also, why is the m19 map on the wiki so tiny? I can't read most of the text

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #16239 on: April 22, 2015, 02:41:49 pm »

Quote from: Unholy_pariah
"Oh those robots are gonna be the least of your concerns if i dont get a damn good explanation as to why the fuck i just got electrocuted for trying to open the door leading to the mission objective upon which the survival of every dipshit and jerkwad on the planet below resides."

I'm confused, what door was auron trying to open when he got shocked?

also, why is the m19 map on the wiki so tiny? I can't read most of the text

Because the image is actually pretty big. Open it in new tab.

I wonder if Gilgamesh's mindfuck paintjob would work on Haebi. Paris, wanna test it?
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #16240 on: April 22, 2015, 02:42:48 pm »

Pictures?

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16241 on: April 22, 2015, 02:44:02 pm »

Because the image is actually pretty big. Open it in new tab.

I wonder if Gilgamesh's mindfuck paintjob would work on Haebi. Paris, wanna test it?
Weird, I opened it in a new tab before and it was tiny. I open in a new tab now and it's huge. I don't even.

Am I to understand Auron was trying to open up the data storage then?

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16242 on: April 22, 2015, 02:50:30 pm »

Computer core...

How the hell did you get data storage from "open the door their survival resides upon"?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16243 on: April 22, 2015, 02:52:43 pm »

Am I to understand Auron was trying to open up the data storage then?

There's a door on the hallway, before the bend that takes to the computer core. An unexpected door, even.

Also, what is a killswitch box?
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16244 on: April 22, 2015, 02:54:49 pm »

Computer core...

How the hell did you get data storage from "open the door their survival resides upon"?
I didn't really read what he said too closely. I just needed to know which door we were talking about.
Pages: 1 ... 1081 1082 [1083] 1084 1085 ... 2205