Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1080 1081 [1082] 1083 1084 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2496480 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC
« Reply #16215 on: April 21, 2015, 01:30:49 pm »

I have no idea what you're talking about. Its a simple reminder about something I just happened to remember right now. Completely unrelated to any information about impending attacks I certainly do not have.[/joking]

I just thought I'd remind piecewise I have cameyes, since at the time I thought he had forgotten about yours.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 01:32:57 pm by Parisbre56 »

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16216 on: April 21, 2015, 02:34:29 pm »

Paris, just a heads up, but if there are aliens hiding out by the main computer, I'm stabbing you if we survive
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #16217 on: April 21, 2015, 03:02:28 pm »

It doesn't have to be aliens. It could be cloaked droids or droids hiding in the walls ready to jump at you or one of those pressure plates that activate monoatomic walls or... I'll stop now and go hide in a hole.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #16218 on: April 21, 2015, 03:11:55 pm »

A wall that's only an atom thick doesn't sound at all intimidating.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16219 on: April 21, 2015, 03:13:24 pm »

I'm a fan of ceiling-mounted tesla's myself.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #16220 on: April 21, 2015, 03:15:27 pm »

Have you read the defense of Hephaestus, the space battle part? That was a thing triggered by a pressure plate that formed a web made out of monoatomic wires that rapidly approached you and then stayed there. Seen Resident Evil 1, the laser scene? Imagine something like that.

Edit: Oh, yeah, ceiling Tesla is fun.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16221 on: April 21, 2015, 03:19:42 pm »

I'm hoping for old school buzzaws myself.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #16222 on: April 21, 2015, 03:23:35 pm »

Have you read the defense of Hephaestus, the space battle part? That was a thing triggered by a pressure plate that formed a web made out of monoatomic wires that rapidly approached you and then stayed there. Seen Resident Evil 1, the laser scene? Imagine something like that.

Edit: Oh, yeah, ceiling Tesla is fun.
You said nothing about razor wire! You only talked about a wall.  :P

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #16223 on: April 21, 2015, 06:44:45 pm »

Oh, have the map I used for my action:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I can also post the GIMP file with the various layers used if anyone wants it.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #16224 on: April 21, 2015, 07:04:50 pm »

I'm back on IRC. Come to the magical land of dick jokes!

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16225 on: April 21, 2015, 07:20:27 pm »

I'm back on IRC. Come to the magical land of dick jokes!

Oh gods no... I need to go write a 'Vent IRC' script now...

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16226 on: April 22, 2015, 07:50:40 am »

/msg ChanServ clear #einsteinianroulette
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #16227 on: April 22, 2015, 08:43:03 am »

M19 guys, don't forget to check if computers are booby-trapped.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16228 on: April 22, 2015, 11:49:50 am »

Urgh, I'm watching a hearthstone video and I'm alerted to something odd when me, my sister, and my roommate all notice my dog digging around in the crap we have on the floor of our pantry. Well, my roommate spots that what my dog has found is a snake in our pantry, and a longish, solid black one at that. Well in Florida, there are only really two snakes that are solid black, a nonvenomous rat snake, and a venomous water moccasin, and it can be hard to tell the difference at a glace, especially when the little bugger is trying to get away from you and you can't see the head. Eventually, we manage to pin him long enough to determine that yup, that's a fucking water moccasin in our pantry, so we use the shovel to kill it and stuff it in a random box to toss. Blergh, I hate Florida sometimes
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #16229 on: April 22, 2015, 11:51:51 am »

Urgh, I'm watching a hearthstone video and I'm alerted to something odd when me, my sister, and my roommate all notice my dog digging around in the crap we have on the floor of our pantry. Well, my roommate spots that what my dog has found is a snake in our pantry, and a longish, solid black one at that. Well in Florida, there are only really two snakes that are solid black, a nonvenomous rat snake, and a venomous water moccasin, and it can be hard to tell the difference at a glace, especially when the little bugger is trying to get away from you and you can't see the head. Eventually, we manage to pin him long enough to determine that yup, that's a fucking water moccasin in our pantry, so we use the shovel to kill it and stuff it in a random box to toss. Blergh, I hate Florida sometimes

At least you are not living in Australia.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.
Pages: 1 ... 1080 1081 [1082] 1083 1084 ... 2205