Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1071 1072 [1073] 1074 1075 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2496761 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC
« Reply #16080 on: April 19, 2015, 02:36:23 am »

I wanna explore things and break stuff.

When does new game start?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #16081 on: April 19, 2015, 04:42:25 am »

I'm just gonna say that the thread title is a IRC joke and not to worry about it.

In other news, I found the perfect image to represent my new game:

I read about mechanism this rifle uses just yesterday. It's Martini-Henry rifle. Ooooh this is gonna be good.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Map of the starting lands for that game, which I still need to think of a good name for.

Generators used to run it are basically complete. Now I just need to do the rules and run it past a few munchkins to find errors and balance problems.

Is it a coincidence that it is shaped roughly alike Great Britain and Ireland?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 04:49:17 am by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #16082 on: April 19, 2015, 04:57:38 am »

Cover team hacking door to computer with goop</snip>

That is rather poor choice of words...
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16083 on: April 19, 2015, 05:27:41 am »

Halp i am bad at piecewise favoritest game bloodborne.

Wgat do?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16084 on: April 19, 2015, 05:29:12 am »

Wgat do?

Go Besiege instead.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16085 on: April 19, 2015, 05:30:07 am »

Wgat do?

More practice, probably. The games in that series really take a good while to get used to, especially if it's your first of that kind.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #16086 on: April 19, 2015, 05:31:01 am »

Wgat do?
attack the darkness
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #16087 on: April 19, 2015, 05:38:08 am »

Wgat do?
attack the darkness
All of it, see under your bed? Start stabbing it, see that off TV? It is a darkness sympathiser, kill it, see your shadow? It was working with the darkness all along, just start punching the shit out of it.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16088 on: April 19, 2015, 05:40:05 am »

Aww, now I want to play it even more!

Say, seeing the game map, I almost thought of it as a board game. Piecewise, have you considered making board games (or tabletop in general)? With your talent, you could get sick rich!

"Mommy, I rolled 1 for amp use this turn."
"Oh sweetie, don't worry. Let's check the rules... yeah, you wipe the floor with small, dribbly bits of your teammates, and the mission is over. Steve is disappointed, but don't worry - it says here you get to make here another character! Aren't this Piecewise guy's games lovely?"
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16089 on: April 19, 2015, 05:51:38 am »

Say, seeing the game map, I almost thought of it as a board game. Piecewise, have you considered making board games (or tabletop in general)? With your talent, you could get sick rich!

Your username would also make a sick cool brand name for this sort of games, if you ask me.
I feel like Piecewise has actually next few centuries of his life cautiously pre-planned, and this is his future income source, or one of many.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 05:53:11 am by Comrade P. »
Sigs

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16090 on: April 19, 2015, 05:52:47 am »

....umm should I really change that? It seems clear I mean cover against robot atacck, but hey
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16091 on: April 19, 2015, 06:10:02 am »

....umm should I really change that? It seems clear I mean cover against robot atacck, but hey
you're going to give them a goop coating with that phrasing.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16092 on: April 19, 2015, 06:13:26 am »

Wgat do?
*Searches bloodborne.

omg it's Dark Souls 3 with a different title! YES! And holy crap it looks horrifying. Is it for PC?
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16093 on: April 19, 2015, 06:32:21 am »

Ps4

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #16094 on: April 19, 2015, 10:36:26 am »

Wgat do?
Be aggressive. If you get hit, hit them back and get your health. Dodge around them and stay close; you've got a lot of invincibility frames on those dodges and rolls, you can sail straight through attacks. And don't be afraid to unlock from enemies. Especially bosses. Cleric beast is a nightmare locked on, but if you just unlock and keep rolling behind him, he gets much easier.

Oh, and focus on upgrading your weapons and sticking bloodgems into them, if you have any and the tool to do it. If you need specific help on something, feel free to ask.

Aww, now I want to play it even more!

"Mommy, I rolled 1 for amp use this turn."
"Oh sweetie, don't worry. Let's check the rules... yeah, you wipe the floor with small, dribbly bits of your teammates, and the mission is over. Steve is disappointed, but don't worry - it says here you get to make here another character! Aren't this Piecewise guy's games lovely?"
It's got board game elements. Also elements of Oregon trail and other such things.

Wgat do?
*Searches bloodborne.

omg it's Dark Souls 3 with a different title! YES! And holy crap it looks horrifying. Is it for PC?
Like demon souls, it is a PS exclusive because sony funded its creation. Though the guys over at RLM declared recently that it is a game to buy a ps4 for. 
Pages: 1 ... 1071 1072 [1073] 1074 1075 ... 2205