Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1052 1053 [1054] 1055 1056 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2495111 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC
« Reply #15795 on: April 13, 2015, 12:58:37 pm »

Whoever is Bolzonem on IRC, I was joking; I am available there or PM here.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15796 on: April 13, 2015, 01:00:29 pm »

If he ends up stabbing himself with a bandage because of that, he is going back from the Grave to haunt people.
I think that's more of -2 territory. And who needs med, anyways?

med is designated dump stat. must excise med immediately in name of eternal progress and balance. merge med with uncon. same thing anyway.
I agree. No real reason to keep it other than as a dump stat. Also, what about Handi? Another totally useless stat. Merge with Con for balance reasons. 95% of tinker projects are about giant deathtube penises, after all.
no!
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15797 on: April 13, 2015, 01:03:45 pm »

You wake up, jolting up in the hospital bed. You have a sudden and distinct feeling of doom hovering over you. You look around. The area is full of people, all of them busily wandering around and attending to things. But across the room, standing near an empty hospital bed, is one person that isn't moving. He looks rather young, and is grinning at you. You blink and he's not there anymore.
Ah fuck.
Anyone think this is Grate? If not there's reason to be concerned.
Yeah, that was my first thought.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #15798 on: April 13, 2015, 01:10:33 pm »

If he ends up stabbing himself with a bandage because of that, he is going back from the Grave to haunt people.

med is designated dump stat. must excise med immediately in name of eternal progress and balance. merge med with uncon. same thing anyway.
I agree. No real reason to keep it other than as a dump stat. Also, what about Handi? Another totally useless stat. Merge with Con for balance reasons. 95% of tinker projects are about giant deathtube penises, after all.

I strongly disagree.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15799 on: April 13, 2015, 01:15:19 pm »

I strongly disagree.
((They're making a funny. you're trying to steal my job of objecting to their absurd statements. that's mean. you're mean. stealing my job from me like that. mean mean meanie-face.

humuph!))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15800 on: April 13, 2015, 01:16:33 pm »

All this stats are comlpetly redundant. We only need charisma.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #15801 on: April 13, 2015, 01:17:46 pm »

<snip>

((They're making a funny. you're trying to steal my job of objecting to their absurd statements. that's mean. you're mean. stealing my job from me like that. mean mean meanie-face.

humuph!))

Sorry.
Sig text

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15802 on: April 13, 2015, 01:18:25 pm »

NOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo!!!

no!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #15803 on: April 13, 2015, 01:19:14 pm »

NOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo!!!

no!
Yes.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #15804 on: April 13, 2015, 01:22:20 pm »

Why?

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15805 on: April 13, 2015, 01:23:22 pm »

Remove all stats except Fate, because RNGesus decides all things and we must pay tribute!
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15806 on: April 13, 2015, 01:25:31 pm »

Nah, just use charisma to charm RNGesus

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15807 on: April 13, 2015, 01:28:53 pm »

Yes.
Remove all stats except Fate, because RNGesus decides all things and we must pay tribute!
No No No No No No NO!!!

<snip>

humuph!))

Sorry.
totally okay, and i need to sleep soon anyway. steal my job for me?

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #15808 on: April 13, 2015, 01:34:23 pm »

I am clearly disappointed with you, sirs. We are honestly striving here to balance ER system just right, while you're trying to laugh off our effort. Shame on you!

Now, at least Lenglon provides useful input for the proposed system changes. So, how about mixing in Aux and Exo? Both are about controlling things with the efforts of your mind; playing the proverbial puppet master, one could even say.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #15809 on: April 13, 2015, 01:37:43 pm »

<snip>

humuph!))

Sorry.
totally okay, and i need to sleep soon anyway. steal my job for me?

I'll see what I can do. I'll be away for an hour or so soon though.
Sig text
Pages: 1 ... 1052 1053 [1054] 1055 1056 ... 2205