Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1043 1044 [1045] 1046 1047 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2495637 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC
« Reply #15660 on: April 11, 2015, 11:49:50 am »

Hey tinkerers. Is there a way we can develop personal flying devices based on standard power generators rather than fuel-dependant ones? Or is that way a dead end?

They already did, with super energy crystals. Enough for a fan-powered MKIII analogue for as long as you require.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #15661 on: April 11, 2015, 11:51:00 am »

Hey tinkerers. Is there a way we can develop personal flying devices based on standard power generators rather than fuel-dependant ones? Or is that way a dead end?

They already did, with super energy crystals. Enough for a fan-powered MKIII analogue for as long as you require.

Nice. I'll keep that in mind, thanks.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15662 on: April 11, 2015, 12:06:44 pm »

Nice. I'll keep that in mind, thanks.

Problem with standard generator flying devices over rocket based ones is they usually involve fans of some sort and don't work without atmosphere. If you can come up with something that doesn't rely on rockets or fans and can work in Zero-G you'll be the hero of everyone here :P
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15663 on: April 11, 2015, 12:14:47 pm »

Problem with standard generator flying devices over rocket based ones is they usually involve fans of some sort and don't work without atmosphere. If you can come up with something that doesn't rely on rockets or fans and can work in Zero-G you'll be the hero of everyone here :P

Quantum vacuum plasma thrusters? Those don't even need fuel. Though they might be physically impossible. Then again, so is sending information through quantum entanglement, apparently, and this is the magical future of Space God, so who can say?

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15664 on: April 11, 2015, 12:18:56 pm »

"Greetings, ARM general.  We are King Sulan'takan'litkham'ramen III, last true king of Q'Baja.  We are also a god.  We are sure you are sufficiently awed by our presence. 

You will have the distinct honor of accompanying us on this mission.  If you are handing out tribute, we request a tesla sabre and a monoatomic machete."

Aren't you normal again?

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Nunzillor

« Reply #15665 on: April 11, 2015, 12:21:26 pm »

Nah, decided to just roll with it until it wears off naturally.  Asked via IRC and apparently there are days left, I think.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 12:23:00 pm by Nunzillor »

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #15666 on: April 11, 2015, 12:23:59 pm »

Nah, decided to just roll with it until it wears off naturally.  Asked via IRC and apparently there are days left, I think.
It's total duration is three days.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15667 on: April 11, 2015, 12:24:45 pm »

Then you'll be normal by now, and you surely will be after FTL jump.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #15668 on: April 11, 2015, 12:27:36 pm »

Nevermind.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 01:08:33 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Nunzillor

« Reply #15669 on: April 11, 2015, 12:28:20 pm »

Uhoh.  Umm, let me just edit the post...

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #15670 on: April 11, 2015, 12:28:42 pm »

Does it come with big jumper leads to hook it up to people we don't like?
I can throw those in for free.

Piecewise said he'd give me three tokens for it, but I just want to see if a player wants it instead, since it's a very powerful item that can recharge from wall sockets (but requires an exoskeleton). I could also sell it to the fund if Miyamoto thinks he'll find a use for it.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15671 on: April 11, 2015, 12:41:34 pm »

Piecewise said he'd give me three tokens for it, but I just want to see if a player wants it instead, since it's a very powerful item that can recharge from wall sockets (but requires an exoskeleton). I could also sell it to the fund if Miyamoto thinks he'll find a use for it.

Hmm. Team fund might need money for equipment for some people. Do you need those tokens now?

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #15672 on: April 11, 2015, 01:03:11 pm »

Hmm. Team fund might need money for equipment for some people. Do you need those tokens now?
I might use the 5 tokens left to buy a shield or similar piece of equipment to help protect the team. Otherwise, later is fine.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15673 on: April 11, 2015, 01:11:07 pm »

I might use the 5 tokens left to buy a shield or similar piece of equipment to help protect the team. Otherwise, later is fine.
Better than having to use those tokens on repairs for Gilgamesh.  :P
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15674 on: April 11, 2015, 01:15:11 pm »

Better than having to use those tokens on repairs for Gilgamesh.  :P

That suit has seen quite some abuse already.

Pages: 1 ... 1043 1044 [1045] 1046 1047 ... 2205