Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1034 1035 [1036] 1037 1038 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2496054 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC
« Reply #15525 on: April 10, 2015, 09:07:17 am »

Do the dishonored dead get any kind of memorialization, or is it a "never speak of them again" sort of affair?
Yeah. After all, there were more people who died and aren't up there aren't there? What do you think happened to them?

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15526 on: April 10, 2015, 09:11:23 am »

The dishonoured Dead have a memorial, yes.

It's a big set of neon signs on the outside of the ARM compartment of the Sword.

So that if Steve ever vents the compartment, the last thing you see is a huge glowing edifiace to those who screwed up before you.

And of course, the biggest one, saying simply:

YOU
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #15527 on: April 10, 2015, 12:19:51 pm »

I have a rather strange question - did briefing for M20 happened IC or not?
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #15528 on: April 10, 2015, 12:23:39 pm »

There was green text, yes? Then IC. Perhaps it was conducted via wristpad messages or through ship's PA system, but IC anyway.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15529 on: April 10, 2015, 12:24:54 pm »

There was green text, yes? Then IC. Perhaps it was conducted via wristpad messages or through ship's PA system, but IC anyway.

I remember that, yes. I thought Miya was going to throw some speech on the same topic, though that might be just my imagination playing games with me.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15530 on: April 10, 2015, 12:26:19 pm »

Nope, I will. Maybe tonight even.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15531 on: April 10, 2015, 12:31:20 pm »

Nope, I will. Maybe tonight even.

Cool, that means I'm not going bananas yet :)
Sigs

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #15532 on: April 10, 2015, 12:33:28 pm »

Found something for our tinkerers

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #15533 on: April 10, 2015, 12:43:04 pm »

You roll down the hallway like the worst fucking pac-man reboot imaginable.
I dunno, there are some strong contenders for the title... https://youtu.be/XAHprLW48no

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #15534 on: April 10, 2015, 12:55:26 pm »

Throw some glitter on that poster and it's ready for the Temple.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15535 on: April 10, 2015, 12:58:50 pm »

You roll down the hallway like the worst fucking pac-man reboot imaginable.
I dunno, there are some strong contenders for the title... https://youtu.be/XAHprLW48no

That...that's an actual thing? Wow, that's such a stupid concept for a movie it warps right back around to awesome!
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #15536 on: April 10, 2015, 02:29:02 pm »

I support Ivan's claim to Wall of Remembrance in one way or another.

However, I oppose labelling Nekarios (Nick) as Dishonored dead. By his valiant sacrifice, an entire mission became cake-walk. He did invent a number of important Tinker designs as well (Sibilus is the chief among those).
Yes, he caused deaths of several teammates. And also a death toll of millions on the population. But he did accomplish the mission, and sacrifice his own life for that goal. Denzel did so, and is (rightly, I agree) proclaimed a Saint. Nick... probably does not deserve Sainthood for that action only, but he deserves to be a Honored Dead. You cannot tear apart BFFs! Nik would be sad in afterlife without Nick!

Also, does Jim's inclusion in the memorial mean there'll be an official announcement and a funeral or something? Because I think most characters don't know about his death, and the remaining few are still not certain on his final fate.

Found something for our tinkerers
Throw some glitter on that poster and it's ready for the Temple.
"Truly the Tinker patron deity has been discovered, Brother! Now let us scratch out all the mentions of it from our Holy Book and never speak his name again, for the walls are crumbling."

ADD:
((For wiki:
2 emergency kits = 6 tokens
2 cans of medifoam = 1 token (guessing)
2 cans of fleshknitter = free prototype
Sharp axe or knife for everybody besides those that couldn't use them = 3 tokens (guessing)
gunnerbots, 2 for team 1 and 3 for team 2  = free, from fund, just give them to whoever can use them (Miya and Lars/Flint)
2 jeeps per team = free from fund
Prototypes (see fund page)

((We drop by Thuesday. That's two more turns to get ready.))
2 emergency kits - reuse the ones issued earlier for M17 (those were issued "for free" from the Armory, right? Can't we get the same deal again?) or use the medical supplies pool
2 cans of medifoam - yes, 1 token to my knowledge.

Also Tuesday or Thursday? Or is that on purpose?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 02:34:39 pm by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15537 on: April 10, 2015, 02:42:09 pm »

2 emergency kits - reuse the ones issued earlier for M17 (those were issued "for free" from the Armory, right? Can't we get the same deal again?) or use the medical supplies pool

Medical supplies pool was used up to refill people's kits I think. and those free kits were given back to the armory i think.

Also Tuesday or Thursday? Or is that on purpose?
Tuesday, typo, will fix, thanks.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #15538 on: April 10, 2015, 02:52:45 pm »

It could not have been used up for that. There was, like, heaps of medical supplies! A hospital worth of them, to be precise. I made certain in my action that I was pulling Auron on the medicine and the brains, and at least the brains (and patients) we did collect a lot.

Actually, it might be a good idea to pester Piecewise on how much and what exactly we recovered back then. At least, even if we cannot use it to get the extra kits, there should be enough to allow future refills.

And yeah, I understand that the free kits were given back to the armory, I was mostly wondering why cannot we ask the same again.
(Come to think of it, though, we're requesting this time the exact same 2 e-kits and 2 foam-cans as we did last time. Huh.)
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15539 on: April 10, 2015, 02:57:50 pm »

PW said this:

We'll just say that you gather enough supplies to resupply anyone who has a med or emergency kit. Good?
We'll assume you got plenty of crates of crud, along with any surviving patients and a big fucking sack of heads. So yeah, it's all done.

And I'm doing via fund so that we can get going also quicker. Also, joker team got a crapton for free already, let's not stretch it to the limit.

Pages: 1 ... 1034 1035 [1036] 1037 1038 ... 2205